Serious Build

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

re: Serious Build

Post by WaltzCee »

Walt, people like you and Alan have nothing better to do. This is cheap entertainment for you guys.
This is funny because people like you treat this forum like it's the Church of Bessler. Amen :)
What's sad is that what you and Alan don't do is better. Neither one of you is willing to put this much effort into something. Kind of why you come after me. You need what I'm doing to be about you.
I also read what AB Hammer posted to me in 2012. He said that when I want to work with other people it's because I only want sympathy. And that he will show me tough love. It's me And him because he said so.
Considering I need major surgery, that will make people in other countries wonder about America. Anything IMHO to exploit someone.
And with you Walt, you're sympathizing with AB Hammer. Why you ridicule me. You're taking care of your butty.
wouldn't want this gem to disappear. I'll get to your questions, Jimmy boy.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

It's funny Walt. I post pictures of the Bessler wheel I'm building and you post a picture of a cross dressing man. It's funny because I'm the one who is in the wrong place.
And Walt, I think everyone noticed that you never discussed momentum but posted what you are familiar with :)
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

These pics kind of show how I'm going to assemble the crossbar assembly. I'll need to finish the stand first. This is because once I tilt the assembly fixture upright, it will need to go on the stand right away. It's just that if it leans to one side it would probably break. It's designed to be on an axle is why.
Attachments
20190816_214853.jpg
20190816_220221.jpg
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

SO! Lindgaards is back as JAL

Telling lies and slandering me while bragging on himself. Somethings never change.

The device it looks like he is building and has been building on for a long time has similarities to a device I posted on my private forum here in (More past designs and builds) Feb 23, 2016
Attachments
posted2016.jpg
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

AB Hammer, do you still want to call my daddy and tell him I'm a bad little boy?

edited to add: followed your link and found this:. https://youtu.be/p5hOColuqhU

edited to add, Smiranda's hit, right?

To agree with AB Hammer, E = MC^2 means nothing.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Serious Build

Post by JAL »

AB Hammer wrote:SO! Lindgaards is back as JAL

Telling lies and slandering me while bragging on himself. Somethings never change.

The device it looks like he is building and has been building on for a long time has similarities to a device I posted on my private forum here in (More past designs and builds) Feb 23, 2016
Can't you say it? Americans are better?
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

JL, why copy AB's wheel design? If it works will you give him credit?
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

JAL wrote:This is why I brought ME into this discussion.
https://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/view ... 327#168327
Let's direct my involvement away from that topic please.
JAL wrote:x - x = 0. true in any system.
True enough.
But what about that 2x+4 line ?
Me, I mentioned you because I am accused of being a fraud, not knowing math and I also am not a builder.
I think this is exactly the whole point and that's also where you go wrong: you don't need to mention ME at all.
I'm already here!

Maybe the ego is in need of some defense against supposed accusations. Understandable. But it usually overworks, slips up and shows incompetence instead.
Such is a dilemma by design. And with unforeseen consequences. A usual problem of control.

You show us what you're building, and that's always nice to see.
And by that, I don't see how the accusation of not-building holds, nor needs defending.

Also, you can't be liked by everyone. Nor can you like everyone in the same way.
@ME, AB Hammer doesn't like me because I am 1/2 Norwegian. I speak English as a 2nd language. Actually Americans do not like me. People are funny that way. Bessler had the same problem. He was a nobody.
I usually don't like people who don't see that mentioned dilemma. And that's a lot of people and a dilemma on itself.

I just ask, why do you so much need AB Hammer to like you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

ovyyus wrote:JL, why copy AB's wheel design? If it works will you give him credit?

Oyyvus, this forum exists for him. Everyone in here is a follower of his. What I'm building is Bessler's design but I will say that Alan Bauldree proved that he was a fraud. Him and rlortie. Isn't that queer?
In a forum about someone's work, the 2 most credible people proved him a fraud. This is all the credit I can give AB Hammer or rlortie. People who say fraud have no idea what can work.
Since Alan's work is posted in a private forum, no one knows about it. So no one can give him credit. He can't even post a link to it.
I get it now. Bessler was a fraud and if he wasn't then anyone proving otherwise has to be discredited.
Anymore I think Alan helps people like you to feel better about yourself. That's because I'm willing to do what you aren't.
Last edited by JAL on Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

AB Hammer wrote:SO! Lindgaards is back as JAL

Alan, your posts are still there. It's sad what you've posted.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

JL wrote:I get it now.
You said that last time.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

Can you guys please stop fighting? You're wrong. I'm wrong.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

How can that be right when you're wrong?
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

What I see here is a person doing a 'Serious Build'.

Would it be possible too supply some dimensions and material densities.

Then others may use their skills to broaden out the proof of concept.

The concept is not new so prior claim can be dealt with by the lawyers.

Generally prior claim is only worth the cost after something becomes successful.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JAL »

ovyyus wrote:
JL wrote:I get it now.
You said that last time.

What I get is that even in here perpetual motion is a joke. With people I know, I've learned to say "German historical project". I let them know that I am trying to recreate someone's work. Anyone who thinks they can build a perpetual motion machine is asking to be ridiculed for being so stupid.