How Difficult can it be?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

ME
Addict
Addict

re: How Difficult can it be?

Post by ME »

Wikipedia on 1932 China floods wrote:The subsequent winter of 1930 was particularly harsh
IOW, blame weather.
Wikipedia on Weather and Climate wrote:Weather is the condition of the atmosphere at a particular place over a short period of time, whereas climate refers to the weather pattern, using statistical data, of a place over a long enough period to yield meaningful averages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_and_climate
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

In another thread here is a discussion about religion ...I believe its to do with your country of origin,,,where your born and your parentage ….its just the way it is....accents etc,.....A poem by Larkin that I think is appropriate..
Last edited by rasselasss on Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

rasselasss wrote:In another thread here is a discussion about religion ...I believe its to do with your country of origin,,,where your born and your parentage ….its just the way it is....accents etc,.....A poem by Larkin that I think is appropriate..
Couldn't open your poem link!
For sure, I know now what your 'SSSSS's have to see/do with your gang... B(
Amazing stuff!
Grusss!
M
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Rasselas busied himself so intensely in visionary bustle he forgot his solitude
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Six weeks ago I posted, on how to build in detail a "Perpetual Motion Pendulum"...since then I've been called ..a satanic mason....a mason of the orange order on quite a few occasions ….I wonder why,,is it because of their inability to build such a simple device …...strangely enough neither has anyone else ...is everyone here "armchair philosophers" devoid of the wherewithal to help solve our quest, content only to sit and criticise others...O.D.(for those that know)
silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

As I recall, you said you didn't care to get into answering questions so perhaps people are a bit intimidated to embark on building without knowing who to consult. I'm sure there are a fair few of people who are armchair experts and it just goes with any kind of a hobby I guess - observers and doers.

I've been a lot of reading lately and getting some more ideas. I'm not sure how one could generate electricity from a perpetual pendulum, but I think if people knew how, you'd get a lot more people scrambling to attempt to build.

Just my opinion.

silent
Last edited by silent on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: How Difficult can it be?

Post by WaltzCee »

rasselasss wrote:Six weeks ago I posted, on how to build in detail a "Perpetual Motion Pendulum"...since then I've been called ..a satanic mason....a mason of the orange order on quite a few occasions ….I wonder why,,is it because of their inability to build such a simple device …...strangely enough neither has anyone else ...is everyone here "armchair philosophers" devoid of the wherewithal to help solve our quest, content only to sit and criticise others...O.D.(for those that know)

People are waiting on you to lead the way. That means build your own idea, make the video,
then post it on YouTube.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Come on Waltzcee ,don't be a "sheepie",get out of the armchair ,all the values are here in previous pages,if you can't build it use your skills on the computer then put it on youtube,call it your own whatever,i ..or maybe its too difficult for you...Good luck..with your endeavours.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

rasselasss wrote:Six weeks ago I posted, on how to build in detail a "Perpetual Motion Pendulum"...since then I've been called ..[things]
As one who apparently is part of some "old boy club" (?) I have to say I have no idea what that weird stuff was all about either.
You can hit the exclamation mark for each post to report to Scott that those replies are insulting to you.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
silent
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by silent »

Thankfully I've put 4 members of the forums in my block list and it's a real pleasure not reading anything they have to say. I see others quoting them from time to time, but based on the replies I read, it seems the sewing of dischord is a regular thing among them. Deep down, I really enjoy not having to read anything of theirs and not waste even one second of my time with them.

Anyway raselasss I was curious with your pendulum build, what is the longest time you've had one of those pendulums keep running for? I bet you were excited when you figured it out!

silent
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

rasselasss wrote:Come on Waltzcee ,don't be a "sheepie",get out of the armchair ,all the values are here in previous pages,if you can't build it use your skills on the computer then put it on youtube,call it your own whatever,i ..or maybe its too difficult for you...Good luck..with your endeavours.
  • You have no idea what I'm doing.
    I am not going to call your idea my idea.
    You have no idea my skill sets.
I Endeavor to work on my ideas, not yours.
I don't need your ideas. I have my own.
Also, the idea of a Perpetual pendulum is not novel.
I've heard that years ago.
Stop being so presumptuous.
Walter Clarkson
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

silent wrote:Thankfully I've put 4 members of the forums in my block list and it's a real pleasure not reading anything they have to say. I see others quoting them from time to time, but based on the replies I read, it seems the sewing of dischord is a regular thing among them. Deep down, I really enjoy not having to read anything of theirs and not waste even one second of my time with them.

Anyway raselasss I was curious with your pendulum build, what is the longest time you've had one of those pendulums keep running for? I bet you were excited when you figured it out!

silent
  • Deep down?
    In your heart of hearts?
    Why do you waste anytime commenting that you're not going to comment?
You don't have to answer. I already know. You are a lying troll.
Walter Clarkson
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

WaltzCee wrote:You don't have to answer. I already know. You are a lying troll.
I'm not so certain. Perhaps this person simply doesn't trust himself to remain civil in a heated discussion? He wouldn't be the first.

I think you offer good advice to rasselasss.
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Greetings Great Satanic Masonic Orangeman ! : )

Some interesting articles in Grahams website , - I like this one by Richard Cassaro on what he is calling the "Triptych" .

Ive not seen that pointed out before , but if number of examples mean anything then he is proffering some good evidence .

Bessler I think voiced a desire to promote a true religion IIRC.

Too bad his little triangles in the AP drawing are all the same size ! : )

https://grahamhancock.com/cassaror1/
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !