The builder and designer

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ME
Addict
Addict

re: The builder and designer

Post by ME »

agor wrote:I appreciate what you are saying and the logic at it's foundation.
I also appreciate the search in looking for something missed.
I also accept there are members and guests who have curiosity on this and other subjects.
The greatest task is to learn how to communicate, politely, on matters of curiosity to a standard that allows mutual support.
This whole endeavor is trying to circumvent the obstacle of the apparent impossible and hopefully rediscover the apparent possible.

Call it curiosity for the unknown.
Failure should be part of the journey, it's how you progress and overcome limits. It is the reason why we are still looking.
It should be slogan of the Perpetual Motion Research guild: Never failed is never tried.

Some cry wolf, some cry about other thing.
That's why scientific methodology was invented.
It may not be ideal, but it tries to reduce quarrels and attempts to warn for self deception. We could quarrel, but it only becomes a new subject.

In recent news.
Zhengzhou Zoo - Central China’s Henan Province
Youtube: Monkey Sharpens Rock Before Smashing Zoo Window in Escape Bid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teSJ9NYIVyc

Physics has imprisoned the perpetual motion researcher using the laws of thermodynamics.
Escape should not be possible, yet we bang that glass anyway.
What you see is when we would eventually succeed.
Until that time we have to recognize the glass that we are repeatedly banging against, but has no dent yet.

The solution for politeness is not to get upset when one points out that glass which is sometimes hard to see.
Some don't see it at all, some only reflections.
Like it or not, it's just there.
It's is there whenever a build fails to move perpetually.
Pointing it out shows you where to bang.
We only need the right tool.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
Gill Simo
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Gill Simo »

ABH...your initial post has highlighted to me, my own position/situation.

I'm certainly not a builder, nor any the more a designer....I consider there to be nothing whatsoever to build or design whilst no human on Earth is able to offer what exactly Is to be built/designed.

I do appreciate that the majority here are builders/designers or both but I'm entirely convinced that they build/design constructs, imagined by way of existing understanding...and, as existing understanding makes it abundantly obvious that PM is impossible within it's rules, then what folk build/design are, by all common-sense, endless proofs/verifications of said impossibility.....and forever that shall, surely, remain the case.

What's needed is no builder/designer or both...it's a very open mind, able & more than happy to contemplate/imagine...firstly, an alternative model to the one currently/long since imagined of this entire Realm and secondly, having imagined one....be able & more than happy to enquire logically of it....for as ever long as it takes.
And if what is imagined holds firm against all/endless logical enquiry then they'll not need any builder/designer any more than they'll need a scientist to explain the simple & obvious apparent truth of both it & the PM that it permits, to a child....via simple language & a few rough squiggles, no more.

It's pretty obvious that I've opted for the open mind approach & it's of no wonder at all therefore, that presenting what I've fought long & hard to imagine in this respect attracts, despite its shocking simplicity, little attention from builders...or designers...or both.
Not a criticism, just an inevitability.

But may I ask....by what logic does anyone here believe that the way we currently view this Realm must be the True way of it? That's we...us...wee apes plus, on a wee pin-prick of stuff floating in an incomprehensible space...`we've` worked out the Truth of it?

I really must suggest that you's builders/designers desist from building/designing based on what you assume, mistakenly, to know & simply wonder instead at the plain truth of it...that you know nothing at all....and never will/can...until you know this truth first & foremost.

All in...You really can only fail if you come up with the wrong quest altogether.

Best/Gill
"Everything you know will always equal the sum of your ignorance"
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Hi, you guys!
Let me tell some stuff about my little person skills:
- I'm able to think to any stuff I met, want and need... any point of the stuff can be 'built inside my mind'! Imagination!
- About build/construction I say I'm a stupid builder with two left hands!
Best!
M
PS: let me try to be just to myself: I'm able to use ''intuition'', inspirations and a type of 'smell future'.
All this is NOT 100% rational and make 'others' cartesianely crazy about you!
They may deeply hate you, as a true enemy!
Last edited by murilo on Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any intelligent comparison with 'avalanchedrive' will show that all PM turning wheels are only baby's toys!
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

We have read several posts that implore each one of us too open our minds and not confine our selves to the the known reality, but to extend it's framework beyond.

Then other requests we define our concepts using the real tools available to us.
We are implored to use these tools by following a scientific method.

With these aspirations come the need to make real the results in an accessible form;
So the conclusion of this endeavor can be understood by the many, without cost.
That being cost in time, money or mental effort.

The last hurdle is the motivation to bother by the many.
The final arbiter is the reader who is inspired into action to learn, buy or support the
new reality.

Note. All above are the hurdles we all have to jump and accept in your quest.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Holy rolling fulcrums, Batman. Making a rough equivalency between time and distance,
half the time in a wheel is spent going down and the other half of the time is spent going
up. My speculation is if you're going to spend half that time in the rotation of a wheel
creating an imbalance the best you can do is apply that the other half of the time going up
the wheel. That's a wash, sloshing wash.

Finish the build and prove the contrary. I'm sure everyone is wondering when that will
happen. I know I am.

Now as poor as my imagination is, I imagine nobody will ever be able to say this wheel is
Bessler's wheel. Or this is how Bessler did it. That is never going to be able to be proven.

Although I don't have much of an imagination, I imagine it is going to have to make a little
sense to me before I'm going to buy into it. Everyone treks differently. Where I'm at is
looking at the objections as to why this can't happen. And then saying is there some way
around it. I think there could be a flaw and not just in the understanding it's
impossible.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Sorry for not getting back due to my dead computer. Then resurrected one of my older computers and could not get a scanner to work on it. Then i purchased a new scanner printer and now back in operations. Shortly I'll get some drawings scanned so I can post.