Donald Trump 2016?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

daxwc
Addict
Addict

re: Donald Trump 2016?

Post by daxwc »

A real coup involves a plan of such and the military if not part of it. Those Walmart coustmers were getting nowhere and the MSM can hype it up all they want. Chicken Little always has a new sky just over the horizon to fall. It will be refreshing; this time next year the MSM will be hyperventilating about some warmongering they need to do now that this bogeyman is gone.
What goes around, comes around.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Just so you know what a coup looks like. Notice the subtle differences; hard to see with the untrained eye (insert eye roll).
Attachments
Real Coup.jpg
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

“BLM took over a federal building in Portland, and declared a 'free zone' around it. They were upset that they have been marginalized, dehumanized and ignored and they wanted to make their voices heard. Their six-month long riots last year caused the deaths of 19 people and millions of dollars in damage.The media and many members of Congress supported them, bailed them out, and cheered them on for their bravery. Proud Boys (or whoever) invaded the Capitol Building for a day. They were upset that they have been marginalized, dehumanized, and ignored and they wanted to make their voices heard. Their one-day riot caused the deaths of 2 people. Very little damage was done. The media and almost every member of Congress have vilified them, plan to enforce federal laws against them, and condemned them for their actions. If that's not a perfect example of a double standard, I don't know what is.�
View from the otherside I guess; or should I say bothsides.
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

People read something then repeat what they have read and then it becomes to others fact....Li Wenliang was not a scientist he was a Doctor/Surgeon who treated diseases of the eye and surrounding area.....his disclosure of covid-19 was from other Doctors who were treating these patients ....he did not treat them...he repeated what he was told from others(a whistleblower)...he died from covid on 7th feb.2020....this is how fake news spreads ME... stick to your diatribes.... .PS according to your post he's not dead yet...
Rasselas busied himself so intensely in visionary bustle he forgot his solitude
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Covid-19 early or late.

I went down with something in the first week of Feb and the wife got it on the third week.

Testing was not available then and as it was early we treated it as a bad flue.

Shame the antibody test are not readily available.

We are assuming there are mild and sever versions out there.

We are keeping to ourselves until we get a jab.

All the Best
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Youtube video comparing protests at the US Capital Building?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDF1H7OsjNY

Why so few guards, during the Trump March 'To the US Capital Building', when they arrived?

Respect
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... 5qoHeJwZB0

“The Pentagon placed heavy restrictions on the D.C. National Guard prior to Wednesday’s pro-Trump rally, despite numerous social media posts and warnings that attendees were planning to turn violent and storm the Capitol. The Guard was prohibited from receiving riot gear and interacting with protesters unless necessary for self-defense, among other restrictions, greatly delaying the ability of the Guard to deploy once the violent mob attacked the Capitol.
And when the Capitol Police Chief finally did request backup from the D.C. Guard, an official from the office of the secretary of the Army initially denied the request — for fear of the *bad optics* of uniformed soldiers inside the Capitol building. Meanwhile, Maryland Governor Larry Hogan said he tried to deploy the Maryland National Guard at the request of House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, but was repeatedly rebuffed by the Pentagon. An hour and a half later, Gov. Hogan suddenly received a call “not through…the normal channels� from the Secretary of the Army asking him to deploy the Maryland Guard.
All told, it took about three hours for the Capitol Police to receive backup. In that time, hundreds of violent insurrectionists roamed free throughout the Capitol, destroying property and attacking journalists and policemen. There needs to be a full investigation into why the Capitol Police and the D.C. Guard were not prepared for this attack. Claiming they didn’t know there would be violence doesn’t cut it: Right-wing social media channels were full of posts about literally storming the Capitol and starting a riot, and countless online extremism researchers and journalists had been warning that violence was certain to occur. This was a planned attack on the People’s House, and those who let it happen absolutely must be held accountable.�
Robert Reich. Previous Secretary of Commerce
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Why EC1 sounds like a conspiracy brewing. Since those clowns were not going to ever coup anything and according to Liberals Trump couldn’t organise a rock fight in a gravel pit then surely it sounds more like a Deep State ploy to make sure Trump is gone for good.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Nobody believes even if they got total control of the house that Americans would stand for it. There was zero chance of it working. They were relatively unarmed and there is no way the military was going to back them. This was for optics only. There is more guns in the US then people; craziest coup attempt in the world if true. Common sense would suggest something else was at play.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

For there to "have to be" common sense, you have to believe they are actually capable of common sense to start with.

I agree with your statement, but stated as a question. "WTF were they thinking they would achieve?"
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Can't believe what i'm reading today ,tomorrow a vote to ban Trump politically for life....it does not take the wisdom of Solomon to realise once this fire is lit it will prove extremely difficult to put out....
Rasselas busied himself so intensely in visionary bustle he forgot his solitude
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Donald Trump 2016?

Post by agor95 »

daxwc wrote:Common sense would suggest something else was at play.

I think this means our common sense not the rioters common sense.

What I see is a group of people who take pleasure is being notorious.
Something to say I did that !

Well at the end of this History will be written by the victors.

Respect
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Well those that rushed the house were delusional at best and mentally ill at worst, but to call this a real coup is misleading and asinine. Looks more like house parties that we used to go as teenagers that turned into house wreckers.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

rasselasss:
Can't believe what i'm reading today ,tomorrow a vote to ban Trump politically for life....it does not take the wisdom of Solomon to realise once this fire is lit it will prove extremely difficult to put out....
That is the Congress, it might pass there to impeach him and is more about Democrat grandstanding. It will not pass the Senate because it needs 60% to get through. I not so sure he doesn’t deserve it. Anyway a President to my knowledge can be impeached and run for President again.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

It wasn't an attempted coup, ME called it that. It was an organized rock fight like you say. T advertised it on his twitter feed. He named it Save America March. When they showed up T's ~75 minute speech was timed to give them time to march to the capitol for the "voting" they were told was occurring. That's not what was occurring. His speech and the other speeches were filled with propaganda to raise the temperature of the mob and direct their actions. It's all there. They were led to believe at the rally they could "Stop the Steal" if they got their hands on the ballots being read aloud in the chamber. T convinced them Pence had the power to return to ballots to the state legislatures to have them replace the slates of electors. He did not. Some of them were armed with more than rocks.
This was more than optics; you're underestimating the blind loyalty and faux patriotism of this type of American.
More information will come out, if you choose to seek it.