Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

daxwc
Addict
Addict

re: Donald Trump 2016?

Post by daxwc »

WaltzCee:
Democrats have forever been using courts as legislative bodies. Now they want to use the US Congress as a court to punish this outsider.
Agreed. Don't worry rich Republicans don't want him around either, effects profits too much.

I'm sure what's going to happen is things are going to keep changing, only faster. President Trump's election was a major change. Normally someone from the swamp, or the deep state, or establishment, or what ever you want to call it was next in line.
Just look at how many Presidents have come from the CIA or evidence of a CIA operative. Crazy, if you don't believe in the Deep State. Look at who the MSM had on the cables news networks as analysts; Clapper and Brennan lying through their teeth; its a wonder Comey didn't go for the free ride.
I'm sure what's going to happen is things are going to keep changing, only faster.
Or squashed like a bug hitting a 200 mph windshield. They see some light against the populous movement.
What goes around, comes around.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I'm listening to the house debating whether they should pass a resolution to ask VP Pense to use the 25th amendment.

I don't see these Maoist slowing down. We'll see.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

eccentrically1 wrote:But rather than a coup, which has different subdivisions, this is more of an insurrection. A coup is usually thought of as the violent overthrow of an existing government. This was an attempt to overturn the result of an election of a future administration.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-coup
ME wrote:Has anyone heard an official press briefing of this "event"?
It's a bit confusing to wade through the opinionated US press conferences, must have missed it.
Usually when people die, like with a school shooting, there's usually an immediate report of some head of police telling us what they saw and what they did to resolve the situation: the dry stuff as experienced without the opinion layer or polished in writing.

The DC Major has no jurisdiction over the Capitol, Lindsey is one of the victims, and the WH exercised some story just to clear responsibility from a distance: All have a side and an opinion on story.
So who oversaw that situation and who was on the spot to give us the insight as it went down and was resolved: the dry stuff.
I guess the Capitol Police Chief, but he was fired.

Guess this is the best I found: [Fox 5 DC,, Former chief Sund]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d86JwiqwpQ
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I'm listening to the house contemplating impeachment.

Interesting fact: 1/2 of all US presidential impeachments have been led by Nancy Pelosi. Humm.
Walter Clarkson
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

I listened to the opening initial statements.

Respect
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

OK Testing .

This is almost the first post being put on Bessler Wheel since the unexplained outage of the website from Jan.14th until Today Jan 18th.

Being a naturally curious individual, I have got to wondering about the whys and wherefores.

My possibly overactive imagination has suggested a number of possibilities . :-

(1) Poor Scott has picked up a dose of Covid and had to take a couple of days off (Hopefully Not ! , and probably not because 4 days just wouldn't be enough time for Scott to shake it off and get back to work trying to make the world a better place )

or

(2) Probably more likely the outage is a result of some hacking attack on the site from either Donald or Nancy or their boys and girls - just to create mayhem , and all as a result of this thread giving them floor space and a worldwide audience .

or

(3) A hacker attack on the site , to derail one of the more possibly productive enterprises for the World's future direction , by some group of dim-wits who just don't realise that we are only "days away " -
(and already 4 of those days have now been lost , not for 300 years - but for all eternity ! )

or

(4) Collateral hacking damage from the ongoing virtual wars between the U.S. and China , Britain and the E.U , Australia and China , Russia and Ukraine , Iran and Israel , North Korea and South Korea , Ireland and Itself ,
the U.S. and Itself , Twitter and Itself , Google and Microsoft , Spacex and NASA, Jesus and the Devil (got to be the Devil doing the hacking in that duo ) ,The Developed World and the Environment , and......that's only the bare start of this list . If I keep going I'm going to run out of pixels.

or

(5) A solar flare possibly disrupted the ionosphere and burnt out some nodes in the internet which shut Scotts system down .

or

(6) A faulty electronic component which escaped proper QC inspection before installation in one of the servers which serves the electricity supply to Scott's Mainframe which meant a new mainframe was required .

or

(7).... Shit - , I'd better stop , the list looks like it's going to infinity . There is no answer to this unless someone comes forward with some hard data that can be verified as real data from a reputable source with no known connections to any human being living or dead .

----------------

OK , I'm going to default to my 100% opinion - which is perfectly satisfactory to me ie - we never know the real reason why anything does or doesn't happen ever --really, really for real in reality !

And that's the truth ! : )
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi All

I noticed some re-directs to adverts were happening which could be some form of hack.

This could be cleared up if Scott can enlighten us.

I for one was creating a light phpBB3 on my site steampunks.ddns.net

That would give us an emergence forum. So link and bookmark just in case.

I will go for the believe we are so close to solving this riddle the Aliens are creating distractions. Like the UK-UE split & Trump US and a pandemic to take out the main developers.

It does bring back the need for legacy storage for member work and redundancy.

P.S. Steal the Wheel

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

From Scott today : Ok I fixed it. For some reason my hosting provider upgraded the PHP version on the site and broke it. I reverted the version and it's working again.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Initially I thought it was a good idea to check peoples ID for in person voting or signature
matching for mail in votes. I've given the matter a lot of thought.

I also thought having a voting day was way better than having a voting season.

Crazy ideas, huh?
Walter Clarkson
gravitationallychallenged
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Donald Trump 2016?

Post by gravitationallychallenged »

Fletcher wrote:From Scott today : Ok I fixed it. For some reason my hosting provider upgraded the PHP version on the site and broke it. I reverted the version and it's working again.
I appreciate that tidbit of information, Fletcher. My paranoid mind was coming up with all sorts of nefarious reasons why the forum could have disappeared.
"...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature."
Nikola Tesla
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

Sage investment advice for surviving the next administration:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsMc-IswG3w

;-)
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

(: Mr Tim. These are very interesting times. Polosi is leading an impeachment of President
Trump, who will be out of office before the senate can vote to remove him from office.
There is no doubt this political class wants to punish President Trump. Why? Well, where's
Hillary's hard drive? Why didn't anything happen with the Rosehill Law firm billing records?

The FBI has Hunter's hard drive with those incriminating emails. What's up with those? Why
are they coming after every one in the Trump Administration? I've never seen anything like
it in my life. It's insane.

If you're getting your news from CNN (Chinese Narrative Network) you're being
misinformed.

I think inflation is going to drive the market up.
Walter Clarkson
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Hopefully you can all see now Occam's Razor is the best razor.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Well, I'm probably crazy to think it but I think the FBI is corrupt. Some years ago I used to
hang out with federal agents smoking fat stoogies and drinking cheap merlot. To a man,
they had a poor opinion of the FBI.

Why did the FBI give Eric Swalwell a heads up when he was banging Fang Fang but didn't
tell President Trump squat about his campaign workers and their Soviet connections?

I don't like to think it but I think the FBI is corrupt. Is there a simpler answer?

That's my question. What does the razor say? There are many more examples pointing to
corruption.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

WaltzCee wrote:Is there a simpler answer?
Who is saying the FBI is corrupt? That's your simple answer. Occam's Razor.