Donald Trump 2016?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

daxwc
Addict
Addict

re: Donald Trump 2016?

Post by daxwc »

After a trial anything done can not be changed so going after the Jury will not change the ruling.
The mob doesn’t want to change the ruling, they want to extract their own sense of justice.

On the same note, you tell me if protesters destroying property and neighbourhoods they live in are really protesting.
What goes around, comes around.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi dacwc
On the same note, you tell me if protesters destroying property and neighbourhoods they live in are really protesting.
Note. 'you tell me' I did not tell you that. This could be an English Americanism.

P.S. Protesting is only protesting when it is legal. Other than that it's criminal.

'We the people' should get and give respect.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Daxwc, over here due to intimidation of jurors we had until 2007 "Diplock Courts" (no jury)...this brought its own problems not really a solution....Now historical actions by soldiers is being discussed by Govt. ,a minefield in itself....This being Anzac Day i wonder if breaker Harry Morant executed during the Boar War by Court Martial would have had the same result from a civilian jury court......i apologise to Ovvyus and others its quiet on here at the moment and i'm only trying to stimulate conversation on current affairs in the news that would encourage more hits to the forum......
Rasselas busied himself so intensely in visionary bustle he forgot his solitude
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

agor95:
Note. 'you tell me' I did not tell you that. This could be an English Americanism.
Yes, maybe it is a local thing. It is like if you ask me that question then I will be in strong agreement because you know my answer due to the conversation. Hard to explain; wonder where I picked that up.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Agor95:
Education to show the how the Jury system is managed (Checks & Balances) should be part of the educational system.
The mob (The people) need be shown the process works for them as equally as it works for others.
I am not sure that is the problem Agor95. I think it is reflective of the generation we have raised, that is entitled, self-absorbed, anti-authority and needing instant gratification. State parenting instead of real parenting has put us here. Science as a religion instead of moral backed religions. What is the common thread; resisting arrest. No respect for police or the justice systems.

Just look at where we are this week, where the person with a knife attacking another person is made out be the victim and martyr by the media.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi daxwc

First just saying 'we have raised' is not directly relevant to myself.

However in a general cultural sense we have created this environment
were the next generation has created some traits we find not to be admirable.

https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian ... 7.weekend2

Something to read about a changing cultural environment.

Cheers
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Most don't realize what's happening in America. God bless America, but it's the end of us.
The feds are spending like drunkin' sailors to solve cash flow problems that would better
be solved by people getting back to work.

NOVA (NOrthern VirginiA) is an international area. I've met people from around the world
here. Early last fall I talk with a la raza member who asked me point blank if I were willing
to fight for America. There are enemy combatants in CONUS.

America's press is corrupt. They carried the Russian collusion water for the Dems and
Polosi. They hid the Hunter Biden HD story. They revealed (The Atlantic) the 4 anonymous
testimonies of how when President Trump was in France he didn't want to muss his hair
to visit the graves of "those losers & suckers". About 20 people that were actually there
said that wasn't the case. Bolton had no memory of it.

I guess from the lips of Obama's mentor to the ears of my client.

I think the world order is getting shuffled.
Proterra announced the intention to become publicly listed through a merger
transaction with ArcLight Clean Transition Corp., a publicly-traded special purpose
acquisition company (SPAC), which is already on the Nasdaq. ... The transaction represents
an enterprise value of $1.6 billion for Proterra."
Most deep staters think proterra is a good bet.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

American press from left through right mostly present opinion.
Maybe, if you're lucky, the first few sentence you hear will give the unopinionated situation sketch.
I would get other sources if I were you...
(And I wouldn't select Russia-Today as a hoped-for unbiased US-news source)

In my opinion (I'm not press), the press did good in not pursuing that Hunter conspiracy story.
Instead they should have asked (maybe they did) why some unofficial lawyer, although on the personal payroll (was he paid) of the former president, was allowed on some semi official investigation tour in the Ukraine.
A tour to investigate some US citizen who apparently went rogue. according to stories.
Should have been, idunno, Interpol or simply the DoJ. At least some official department that was under Trump's 'supervision' who should have been instructed if he was so worried... and then stay far away as possible. Instead, Trump phoned in himself.

On the other hand there's this US-official Muller report were Russian interference and cooperation with the 2016 Trump-team was found for certain. That Trump obstructed justice was only scared off because they weirdly didn't want to obstruct a sitting president...
There's also this thing about Trump's kids having some semi-official/official function while he was president.... At least, if family interference is the issue we need to focus on here.
What is the issue actually?
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

On the other hand there's this US-official Muller report were Russian interference and cooperation with the 2016 Trump-team was found for certain.
How is it you come to that conclusion despite the facts? If that was even remotely true Trump would have been impeached. Wake up; that would have been throwing raw meat into starving lions. Just shows you the echo chamber some people live in.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

“The Russiagate case is a U.S. court and political case with multiple ramifications that begins in September 2016. It comes amid allegations of collusion between Russia and members of Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, as well as the president's interference in the investigation. In 2019, special prosecutor Robert Mueller reported Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election but said his investigation did not gather enough evidence to establish "collusion" between Russia and Donald Trump's team.� https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affaire_du_Russiagate
“After 22 months of investigation, Special Counsel Robert Mueller submitted his report to the Justice Department on March 22, 2019.[50] Attorney General William Barr summarized the report in a letter to Congress. In Barr's summary of the report, he told the Senate Judiciary and House Judiciary Committee's chairs and ranking members that Mueller "did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election."[19][20]�
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_bet ... _officials
Maybe it is news for some.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Summary is an agenda's best friend.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Especially if Summary is a dog that wont hunt. Nice try Tonto. What is your cat’s real name Deflection or Unnamed Source?
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

My cat's real name is... whatever your agenda needs :D
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

The piss is free but the moaning costs extra.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Donald Trump 2016?

Post by WaltzCee »

ovyyus wrote:Summary is an agenda's best friend.
Albert Einstein wrote:The definition of genius is taking the complex and making it simple.
In addition to the press and big tech burying the bad news of Hunter's HD big pharma held
back the good news of vaccines until after the election.

Since January 20th, gas at the pump locally has gone up 50%.
Ata boy, sleepy lunch bucket Joe.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.