For WaltCee

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

For WaltCee

Post by Soon »

Since there was a rare Super Moon in November and December 787 and then again on December 15th, 1902 and
January 13, 1903, do you think this helped both the Medieval Warm Period and the current warm period to happen?
There was also a rare Super Moon such as these 2 at the end of the Medieval Warm Period. So while not being the
cause, can they encourage a warm period to occur?
An example is that when a rare Super Moon occurred around 1200, glaciation was at a minimum so is that why it
didn't matter? Actually it was December 10, 1212 and January 8, 2013. You might call me out on this to make sure
I have my dates and time periods right. That is what leaders do. So what do you think?
Or would sticking to discussing perpetual motion in a perpetual motion forum be better?

Just an FYI, the values I consider is when the perigee is less than 357,00 kms. The perigee can quickly move up to
360,000 kms. While 1 /120 is not much. When considering over a trillion kg it can become a significant force.
And WaltCee, math will allow us to calculate this influence of the Moon on the Earth. Are you up for it? For me, this
would actually be fun. I mean low and high tide are just basic observations of the effect the Moon has on the Earth.
Last edited by Soon on Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: For WaltCee

Post by Soon »

Walt buddy, this just happened to pop up (think double entendre s'il vous plait),
https://www.academia.edu/26979273/Atmos ... view-paper

If you look at the attached image, the gas blowing in from the Atlantic Ocean will change because of the uptake from the Amazon rain forest and what decomposition of plants/trees occurs there. And now I feel like Tom Ellis on Lucifer, do you concur?
And why do I get "junk" like this in my "inbox"? So I looked at some "explicit" material on their website and now this?
And with this, do hydroxyl radicals account for the oxidation necessary for the gasses observed? What do you think Walt?
If not then there's the photolytic and the halogen processes. Please humor me with a response.

And Walt, while I kind of hate saying this, I also don't. If I give my work to you, a "real" American, would it have value and be worth something?
Don't worry that I used to live in Norway and speak Norske and some members of this forum have never been to the U.S., if I give you my work,
then will you have something?
I'd think that the work that I show in here would show if I know something but I'm not a "real" or "pure" American. And now we can discuss science.
That is better than discussing what some Americans discuss in here. And then there's preoccupied who wonders if a quantum signature really exists
and can that influence how time is considered. Science suggests he might be onto something.
@preoccupied, the atomic clock is based on an extremely specific subatomic value remaining constant. If it wasn't then atomic behavior would have variations under the conditions they observe. And yet scientists say that the subatomic realm really can't be understood.

@preoccupied, ever wonder if a warp field around an FTL ship is when the quantum signature of the field is changed? The quantum field of our
universe would change its signature based on any given point in the field, right? It's like birds know where to fly (migrate) when what changes
the Earth's magnetic field when we know they follow it?

edited because a faster than light uses different English than an FTL. It's odd how following what leads to a descriptive adjective/pronoun
changes when the adjective pronoun starts with a consonant. It's like the difference between a hard and a soft sound that some languages use.
an FTL and a faster than light both share an "f" when following. And then we have an indefinite article preceding a definite article.
Is this right Walt? I surely don't want you complaing about my Engleske. Yes people, a and an is an indefinite article while the pronoun is a
definite article. One can be varied while one cannot be varied. Is this right Walt?

And if we were to discuss science, the trade winds the image refers to follows the ocean current that will become the Gulf Stream. This is the opposing effect to the Coriolis Effect. And in the Middle East the wind will blow across Africa from the Middle East as well. This also might be influenced by the Hadley Cells which transport warm tropical air up into the stratosphere. But since you guys know this I won't go into details. I mean I wonder what is the lower stratosphere and the tropopause doing. Newton did say equal but opposing effect, right?

So WaltCee, what would you like to talk about in a perpetual motion forum?
Attachments
Screenshot from 2022-08-26 17-58-16.png
Last edited by Soon on Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

And for some fun, Canon in D (Pachelbel's Canon);
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_61XJt_t2g

okay, this is Beethoven;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBK0BqL2w

And for fun; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7U1aDQvz8I

Still, I have spent years (under 5) learning Norske, French, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
I am only fluent in English. In the U.S., Spanish is the preferred other language.
And I've only lived in 2 countries. The U.S. and Norway. I know, some people have more exposure
to other languages and cultures than myself. What can I say? I've lived a sheltered life.

And a very important P.S., anyone posting an idea that leads to an invention has to take credit for their suggestion.
If not then other people will say "they'd give me their idea". Who originates an idea has to accept credit. If things
work out then this might become known as the agor95 rule. Accept that your idea is worth something or don't post it.
And agor95, you posted an idea. Accept that it has value. This really isn't negotiable.

@All, there are no legally binding agreements in place. I mentioned this years ago. And with no legal agreement in place,
if I realize a variation of agor95's concept, a major lawsuit will follow. Money does this to people. This is why I mentioned
working together and splitting the money.
If what I posted is worth $2 million euros, who would want that money? And posts are not legally binding. At the same time
can a person show what they knew gives them sole proprietorship of an invention? And then the lawyers win while no one
makes any money. Why a 3 way split makes money for 3 people and little for attorneys. Outside of this option, a free product
for a company is what will be the outcome 17 years from now.
And agor95, anymore posts and you'll most likely lose any right to sue for any money. And this means I can ask who wants
to work with me on an invention? thx4, interested? I can show you the design while agor95 says no to his originating the idea.

For a post to be legally binding, referencing an e-signature would help. If an individual accepts that their post is their
electronic signature then most likely a court will support that decision. This is because that person acknowledges what their
statement represents in a court of law.

@All, when money is involved, lawsuits can follow. People get greedy. Why I suggested a 3 way split between myself, agor95
and who would be interested in building an invention.
Last edited by Soon on Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:30 am, edited 7 times in total.
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

Where are you Walt?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Faster than light travel might have unknown effects, but how do you know that you aren't moving faster than the speed of light right now in space and that just everything you observe is moving in that direction at a similar speed? What creates time dilation is probably (I think) G-forces a natural process from moving faster, but if you are already moving without additional g-forces you don't know how fast you are going because everything else might be moving in the same direction at the same speed because of the big bang or something else like a collective gravity phenomena. I don't think a FTL ship would have a warp field around it. I think that when a ship nears the speed of light that it will "disappear" into a subspace realm and pop out when its time normalizes. There might be a space speed limit that is significantly less than the speed of light that causes you to enter a subspace realm. Like this likely would be because of G-forces. Not all acceleration in space might have g-forces. I don't know. It has been a long time since I've time traveled. The details are a bit fuzzy.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

For Jimmy the Ultimate Fraud

Post by WaltzCee »

Soon wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:00 am Where are you Walt?
viewtopic.php?p=189284#p189284
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Where you @ Jimmy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by WaltzCee »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Walter Clarkson
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

AB Hammer once told me that he would ruin it for everyone if it wasn't about him.
And yet you want everything ruined because you need attention. Why not discuss
something with other forum members?
This is why I don't feel safe in the U.S. People like you can target me and there's
nothing that will be done about it.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

- Mark Twain, circa when he said it
"What is there that confers the noblest delight? What is that which swells a man's breast with pride above that which any other experience can bring to him? Discovery! To know that you are walking where none others have walked..."

to be seen, I suppose . . . . .. .. . are the details in the mail?
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson