Karl doomed the sale.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ArchCalc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Karl doomed the sale.

Post by ArchCalc »

After reading everything about Bessler's story, I think Karl didn't do him any favors by announcing that the wheel was so simple.
ruggerodk
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Karl doomed the sale.

Post by ruggerodk »

maybe - but remember that he also said, that he was surprised that nobody has never thought about that (solution) before.

I believe that makes this single thought quite unique...never ever thought of before in whole history of mankind!

As a statement of 'copyright' and IP, you can't get it much better ;-)

BTW: You don't need a genius to make things complicated - to make it simple, you certainly do.

All my best
Last edited by ruggerodk on Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contradictions do not exist.
Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises.
You will find that one of them is wrong. - Ayn Rand -
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

ArchCalc wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:18 am After reading everything about Bessler's story, I think Karl didn't do him any favors by announcing that the wheel was so simple.
Yes we should send one of our time tripping forum members to his time and give him a Waltcree wedgie. Possibly dropping the half norwegen comment along with "don't say it's not worth the money as it's simple".

Then we would have used all of our best agents.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Soon
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Soon »

When compared to windmills or water wheels, it simply had no power. If it didn't have the power of a trebuchet, then what?
In 1712 Bessler's greatest discovery might've been amalgam fillings for dentistry. Today with Europeans having an energy shortage,
Europeans might like a half Norwegian. When considering that all of the "pure" people have failed because their "way" didn't work.
Could you imagine living in only 1 country and knowing only 1 way to do something? 2 countries and 2 languages eqauls 16 times
the possibilities. I mean 2^2 x 2^2 = 16. And you guys are stuck at 1. No wonder I'm not as good as you "Puritans". Your faith blinds
you.
And since I live in the US and am half American, once the Vikings taught Europeans to be a people they didn't need the Vikings anymore.
What the Knight's Templar was about. Christian exodus to Jerusalem was just an excuse to create an army. Are you guys that stupid?

Yes, I was allowed to be attacked for not being "pure". It's nice to know that you support that agor. And agor, ab hammer wants me to be
his wife and walt might be ab hammer. And yet if ab hammer told you a little boy will be his wife, you will be proud to support him. ab hammer
used to call me a little boy and told me how he would call my daddy and get me in trouble. That might be why your good friend walt posted
about churches are more tolerant today of little boys being molested. Your post suggests that you support such behavior or at least are tolerant
of it. It's sad that you could think of someone who posts about molesting kids in church as someone like me who is building.
Are all French like you? Love is love?
And if ab hammer and walt are the same person, he's French. Bauldree is a French name so he'd be like you agor. My name is common in Copenhagen and then becomes rare outside of that Danish city.

Do you know what is funny agor? I've actually exchanged messages online with Alizee and her boyfriend/husband. The YouTube channel Alizee DeFan was hers. I guess she knew it was only a matter of time before a fan recognized her because she used a picture of herself. Can you believe that? To be Alizee and not think you'd be recognized outside of France? I guess she found out you don't have to be French to watch her videos and to listen to her music. And who knows, my build works and I might get to meet her as well.
Last edited by Soon on Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

ArchCalc wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:18 am After reading everything about Bessler's story, I think Karl didn't do him any favors by announcing that the wheel was so simple.
On the other side , Bessler himself claimed its simplicity may come as a disappointment , imo Karl was just stating what he knew and it correlated with bessler's description too , saying different would be fraudulent .
Its all relative.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

Hey James,

Listen. I think you may really start enjoying life if you learn to just let things go. Just ask yourself if you are enjoying all of this. I understand that there is some strange pleasure in shifting blame onto someone else and making them the bad guy, but there is far more pleasure in forgiveness. Just try it maybe. Just hit the reset button. Everything will go on as if nothing happened.
Last edited by spinner361 on Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

This is an interesting subject. I agree that things may have gone differently if Count Karl would not have described anything. He was a highly influential man. There is more to language than just the words that are spoken. It may have been better if he described it as rugged, genius, or impressive.

Also there is a talent when it comes to closing a sale of that size. It was a lot of money to part with, on just barely more than a hope. So I think that it was a matter of building confidence in the buyer, because no one wants to be made a big fool. Bessler was a man of many talents. I think that Bessler did his best with the knowledge that he had.
Last edited by spinner361 on Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:31 am, edited 12 times in total.
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

There was fear that karl did not grasp what was shown to him ,that he may have been fooled by the complexity , thats why karl remarked its simple.
Last edited by johannesbender on Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Its all relative.