Life in the U.S.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Life in the U.S.

Post by Da Ewe »

At the moment I have been considering how the western U.S. might be irrigated. Texas has had farms/ranches
go out of business because of no water. I've asked a university in Montana if they'd be interested in working with
me on a couple of experiments. It's possible farms in Montana and other states will need to be irrigated while having
no water available for it.
And a guy in Romania asked me to look at an idea for using water in a mechanical system to generate energy. I
think I know how it can be designed to work. Then low cost hydroelectric energy might be possible. The War in Ukraine
has created a need for free energy if it is possible.
And yet I'll need to move out of the U.S. because of fascism, call it for what it is I say. And would wally boy care if I could
help farmers and ranchers in Texas? He'd say I have to serve them and hope they like me enough to let me have a life in
their country.
And I don't have to do anything for the U.S> since I have to leave. I was told I would be screwed and that I better like it.
And that has been over the last 30 years I've heard that. And just think, when I leave the U.S. I could make that known
while saying I have to think of my own personal safety first.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Life in the U.S.

Post by JUBAT »

Specifically who told you that you need to leave the US? For it to be a legit command, it would have to come from someone with authority.

It's not your responsibility to bring free energy to the world so chill out. You haven't figure it out yet and you're worrying about things your failed invention can't fix.

WC might come across pretty gruff at times, but to be honest - I like how he calls you out on your incessant failed and contradictory claims.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:16 pm Specifically who told you that you need to leave the US? For it to be a legit command, it would have to come from someone with authority.

It's not your responsibility to bring free energy to the world so chill out. You haven't figure it out yet and you're worrying about things your failed invention can't fix.

WC might come across pretty gruff at times, but to be honest - I like how he calls you out on your incessant failed and contradictory claims.

Research is not failed and contradictory claims. I noticed he's not calling Sam out. It's okay, if my experiment works, https://climate-cycling.com/?page_id=33
Then all I'll need to say is if I try to do anything in the U.S, I'll be called out on it by someone who doesn't know math.
It's like they say, you can't know what you haven't learned.

p.s., When my previous builds were to realize Bessler's Wheel, they were successful builds.
Last edited by Da Ewe on Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Again I ask: Who specifically told you to leave the US?

I'll define successful build: A wheel that actually rotates on it's own with you stepping into the video and spinning it until a weight moves. There is a difference between completing the building of something that doesn't work and the completing of a build that does work.

Just quit being retarded Da Ewe and saying dumb stuff. Just be calm, cool, collected, and relax. If you thrive on being hated, build a wheel that rotates on its own and you'll get all the hate you ever wanted and then some.

I also would like to suggest you quit living in the fantasy world of "if" this experiment works and "if" that experiment works. Think about the here and now regarding the build and quit speculating. Speculating is fantasy and fantasy is where creepy old men hang out - peeking into windows and telling people you saw them in your dreams last night. It's also where Bessler Wheels spin that haven't yet been built and tested.
Last edited by JUBAT on Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

JUBAT wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:14 pm Again I ask: Who specifically told you to leave the US?

I'll define successful build: A wheel that actually rotates on it's own with you stepping into the video and spinning it until a weight moves. There is a difference between completing the building of something that doesn't work and the completing of a build that does work.

Just quit being retarded Da Ewe and saying dumb stuff. Just be calm, cool, collected, and relax. If you thrive on being hated, build a wheel that rotates on its own and you'll get all the hate you ever wanted and then some.

I also would like to suggest you quit living in the fantasy world of "if" this experiment works and "if" that experiment works. Think about the here and now regarding the build and quit speculating. Speculating is fantasy and fantasy is where creepy old men hang out - peeking into windows and telling people you saw them in your dreams last night. It's also where Bessler Wheels spin that haven't yet been built and tested.

AB Hammer told me that he would not let me use being a disabled Veteran as an excuse to live in the U.S.
Then a former neighbor who is Jewish told me I don't deserve to live in the U.S. i was reading a book called A City of Broken Glass which is the Kristallnacht of Nov., 1938 in Berlin, Germany as a part of the story.
The federal government took documented and hivhly illegal action against me to support the Jewish version of Kristallnacht.
And when I leave, it will be because I am tired of being treated llike a Jew in 1938 Germany.
And work in progress is not failed work. With a little cooperation it could've been realized a few years ago.
And no, I don't know how to irritate the western U.S. it has to happen first, right?

p.s., for my non-Bessler build, all parts for the wheel are stained. Assembly will probably start this weekend. Then it's frame can be started on nect week.
I don't think the government ever thought I could expose what it did to me. I doubt the court will get rid of the "evidence " against me. And all of this is because I wanted an ileostomy so I could have a life in the U.S.
And search USS Kittuhawk, Sea of Kapan in 1984.
I went on watch on the engine room to find out that affected the hole I worked on.
Last edited by Da Ewe on Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Man you're off your nut. The things you write compared to anything else I read are just so zany and "out there" that it's obvious to everyone else except you that you're severely mentally ill.

I think what you should do is take a few pages of the things you write and go read them to a psychiatrist and ask him or her what they think of what you wrote? I mean I would expect to read this if they added an appendix to One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest as to what was found in a diary they found in the asylum.

You really are off. I doubt many of your claims. I tell you this - if the government really wanted you out of here, they would have problem doing it.

Schizophrenia is a bitch.
Last edited by JUBAT on Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Da Ewe
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Da Ewe »

JUBAT wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:05 pm Man you're off your nut. The things you write compared to anything else I read are just so zany and "out there" that it's obvious to everyone else except you that you're severely mentally ill.

I think what you should do is take a few pages of the things you write and go read them to a psychiatrist and ask him or her what they think of what you wrote? I mean I would expect to read this if they added an appendix to One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest as to what was found in a diary they found in the asylum.

You really are off. I doubt many of your claims. I tell you this - if the government really wanted you out of here, they would have problem doing it.

Schizophrenia is a bitch.

Aren't you the person who said I don't look handicapped? And that's who you know I'm not. Funny but the Social Security Administration says
otherwise but you go by how I look in my videos. Are you a doctor? No? Then how can you determine that I'm not handicapped?
The government did try. Their attempt is very well documented. And as you said, 3 overbalanced weights cannot rotate the weight passing top
center and rotate the wheel at the same time. It only takes 1 weight to rotate the weight passing top center over about 25º of rotation. The other
20º of rotation will have 4 overbalanced weights rotating the wheel. And you and your friends say that can't work.
You can't tell by looking at it that it has excess overbalance? The basic way to consider it, the weight passing top center is rotated by work.
The 3 overbalanced weights on the right will create more work when dropping to lift the weight passing top center. What happens to the excess
work? And then when no weight is being "lifted", what will 4 overbalanced weights be doing?
And now you'll tell me that you've never ran over a Russian submarine? Let's try something easy. Have you ever been to Russia, Australia,
Norway, South Korea, Denmark or Germany? Ever circle the globe 360º? Cross the equator by ship?
I think it's obvious what I'm building should work. I like calculating torque in inch pounds. That's the same as saying 454g/2.54cm. A good
reference for force. To rotate the top weight, the + 10% is for resistance its bushing causes so it's 3.2 in.lbs. * 1.1 = 3.52in.lbs. of torque over
a 10 inch drop. The weight to the right of the axle will generate very close to 5 in.lbs. of torque during those 10 inches of drop.
The other 2 weights will develop about 1.4 * 5in.lbs. or 7 inch lbs. of torque over the same 10 inch drop. Basically the wheel will have 8.5
inch lbs. of torque to rotate the wheel while lifting a weight. For the other 20º before lifting the next weight, 4 weights overbalanced in a freely
rotating wheel.
It might help provide emergency power for Ukraine. And check out my science experiment again. Anything delusional about what the IPCC said?
What scientists have said? Yet it's a failed experiment because it's a work in progress. And as for the government, as I mentioned, court records
I believe will be kept. And I will be able to disprove what the U.S. government said with 1 sentence.
And if it makes you feel better, alphabet agencies know who I am because I support a 2 State Solution between Israel and Palestine. That was the
supposed purpose of U.N. Resolution 181. What is said and the Jewish anti-defamation league supports;
https://www.adl.org/resources/action-gu ... lution-181
And if you consider that is no where close to happening. My issue is that the U.S> did not need to spend 20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan because of
the situation between Palestine and Israel. A lot of unnecessary American casualties if you ask me.

p.s., because I work in both metric and SAE (American) values, inch pounds (in.lbs.) gives a better description of force/work than n-m (newton meter) does. It's easier to consider 454g @ 15cm equals 0.67n-m. And 9.81n-m = 1kg @ 1 m. In.lbs. give a better "mental" picture to work with.
Attachments
2023-03-02.1.png
Last edited by Da Ewe on Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.