WORK THAT IS not being done

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: WORK THAT IS not being done

Post by ovyyus »

Ken, looks like you failed his majesty too :P

Did you post these photo's as you received them - is the original quality really this poor? Have you noticed that everything seems to follow a similar pattern... begins with confusion, proceeds to accusation, then ends with indignation. What a waste of time!
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Bill...

Yes, the photos are exactly as I received them. I did attempt to enlarge them, but their file sizes were just not large enough to provide better resolution when they were enlarged. What you see is the clearest they can be...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
jimmyjj
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jimmyjj »

Ken is there any chance you could repost either B, D or E on its own in as large a scale as you can make?

I have had another go at drawing James design it seems like the pointy tips should be smoothed off like a cam.

Anyway is this any closer James? in this design i have reoriented the whell and added a sliver of steel iron gradually thickening to the 12 oclock position i have doubled the number of arms to enable easier viewing of the flight paths.

I notice that your rollers are a lot wider than mine in the pictures Ken posted for you I will endeavour to do another model based on information i can glean from the pictures which i havent seen until now.

Jimmyjj
Attachments
james kellyAssembly1iso.JPG
James Kellymk2.JPG
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

James
I was wondering why you can not post any pictures by yourself"
Is it that you want someone else to to support you?

Also do you have any weeknesses?
Most of us have failed in many things, but you have risen above all of us, You tell us how you are the greatest of all. Your accomplishments are better than anyones and you pretend we are against you from your first post.
I am going to give you the drama Queen bage of Bessler.....
You can dress up like the image on this page.

When we talked on the phone, why did you not want to go into detail?
Did I not make the grade also?
Yes Wheeler is hitting hard tonight.

JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
SeaWasp
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SeaWasp »

Unless we can counter the effects of gravity from the 12-1.30 position this wheel will keel! I thought about this design which sort of uses magnets as anti-gravitational devices! Just a concept at this stage, but it may help negate the weight of the weights on the ascending side! Simple concept, but may be fruitful!

edit: afterthought.. The track may have to be a little shorter at the 3 oclock position to allow the weight to break free from the magnetic attraction so it can fall..

Spiros.
Attachments
Magnetic, Anti-gravity Wheel!
Magnetic, Anti-gravity Wheel!
james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

MY DESIGNuses magnets as anti-gravity devices. the ranp must be of the same polarity as the magnets on rollers. i guess that since I know , I assume every one else knows. jim kelly I have not been able to post any drawings or materials since I have been on this forum. I said so many times.
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Thanks James
Now it makes sense.
JB Wheeler
SeaWasp
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SeaWasp »

Yes, James, finally it does makes sense! That was all that was needed from your replies! We can now visualise the concept.

James... Just a quick How-To if you are having trouble posting your pictures. Remember though that the Filesize must not be too big or your image won't upload. I am not sure what the maximum filesize is though..

Does anyone know?

edit: Thanks Jonathon! The maximum filesize you can attach is 256Kb.
Attachments
Posting.jpg
Last edited by SeaWasp on Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

There's a link right above the "Filename" heading.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Jimmy...

You wanted a blow up of one of the photos that James sent me. Below is attached a 400% enlargement.

After I made the enlargement, I noticed something odd. It appears that James took this photo by placing a reflective surface on the floor below his wheel so that the image shows the view looking up from the floor at the wheel which would be vertically mounted.

Note the two white arrows I placed on the left side of the photo. They show the discontinuity between the mirror and the floor. Also, in the photographed reflected image, one can see the ceiling light!

Of course, one can still not tell too much from his photo. I think that white cylindrical object at the bottom of the wheel might be one of its roller weights. If so, it does not look like what we are imagining in the various sketches being posted here.

From the attachment file size, we see that his photograph is only about 30.1 KB...to make nice high resolution, full screen jpeg image takes hundreds of KB.

ken
Attachments
This is a reflected image!
This is a reflected image!
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

James. Sea Wasp, Jonathan.
Looks like James has had a change of hart. He has given us a hint.
From his latest post on like poles and his idea of antigravity along with what Ralph has posted about his experiments. I offer this design of what he may have built.
What do you think?
Attachments
James and Ralph by Wheeler.JPG
Last edited by Wheeler on Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
JB Wheeler
jimmyjj
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jimmyjj »

Ken thanks and to you to Sir James Kelly for if your design works i feel you should be knighted.

I agree i to think thats a white roller.

Jimmy
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Wheeler...

That's an interesting design that you have posted, but I can see a lot of potential for counter torques in it. Just because one uses magnetic repulsion to prevent direct physical contact between the weights and the curved wall does not mean counter torques are eliminated. As the magnet rotate CW and ascend along the curved magnetic wall, they will experience a repulsive force that will oppose their rotation. Part of that force will push the spokes to the right of the axle which will creat a CW torque, but another part of it will try to make the spokes rotate CCW.

ken

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Thanks Ken
Yes this is true in most wheels, but I think it may be possible to offset this by use of the crankshaft.
As this counter force is acting the crankshaft is letting it release to rotation.
Below is another drawing of the same thing.
Attachments
Revised James Ralph Wheeler Design.JPG
JB Wheeler
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Remember the weighted magnets run on a crankshaft assembly, and that assembly also is offset from the stationary arched magnet.
Once the system starts to rotate, it will pull hard on the right side.
As it gets near 6 o-clock it is still in its own circle, and not force inward.
The magnetic forces acting against each other are let to seperate by the crankshaft journals and how the magnet assembly is also offset to the right of the centerline of the stationary magnet.
The compression can happen in this design because it has equalibrum of change.
It is a wheel rolling down hill all the time.

Front of a ball has no resistance (so to speek) as it rolls down a hill. It gives weight to the forward motion. The back of the ball freely offers its weight to the front of a ball as it rolls down hill.
Attachments
Revised  Wheeler Design.JPG
Last edited by Wheeler on Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
JB Wheeler