How Bessler's Wheel Works

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: How Bessler's Wheel Works

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:38 pm It's only toxic because you belittle others, claim you know how the wheel worked, and yet you do not have a working wheel nor know how it worked. When you get heckled for that, you say you're getting picked on for being Norwegian? What the hell?

I have several predictions: you will never leave the usa, you will never have a working provable wheel, you will continue to fail to take personal responsibility for your failed wheel.

To save you the hassle I know you're a Norwegian disabled vet.

I noticed nothing of what you said has anything to do with the design I am building. I thought this forum was intended to help
realize Joann Bessler's work. Anything of a personal nature is an attack and nothing else. Or does orpheus.org actually believe
that Bessler was a fraud? Why conduct like yours is allowed by orpheus.org but working at Bessler's Wheel isn't to be tolerated.
As Newton said, cause and effect. Can you discuss his laws of motion and consider the math? Nope because like Alan Bauldree,
you "heckle" instead of taking the time to learn something useful like math or Newton's laws of motion. Just really haven't seen
science or math discussed in here.

p.s., Just for fun, Alan Bauldree did tell me that he was going to teach me what it means to be an American. He is also the definition
of what it means to be a Christian.
1 Timothy 4:8; For bodily exercise profiteth little, but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

1 Corinthians 1:18; For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written: ‘I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.’

Yep, Alan wants to profit from my work just as the Bible tells him to do. And if I don't do what he says then I am a fool. And for anything I might know, he will cause me problems because Jesus gave him the power of God.
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Sticking to this thread only, how much of what you said relates to the wheel that you're building?
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:42 pm Sticking to this thread only, how much of what you said relates to the wheel that you're building?

I don’t answer to you. It’s like you said, only a working wheel matters and you don’t have one.
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

WaltzCee wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:28 am
UbWe wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:59 pm
. .. .. .
And what I'll be able to say is that I realized Bessler's work
when I was posting somewhere where I was not attacked but was allowed to work at it.
. .. .. .
We've already covered that ground, James. What I was hoping you'd speak to is the above point you made. I'm wondering where in the
< bleepen > WWW does that exist?
  • The naked scientist?
  • The wood working forum?
Posted December 16, 2013
Hi Everybody,

My name is James Lindgaard and I live in Richmond, Ky.

Bessler's Wheel is a serious hobby of mine. I will need to give you some info about me so you will understand.

When I served in the U.S. Navy in the early 80's, I lost 1/2 of the hearing in one ear, half deaf in it. As a result,
have not been allowed to have a family. Have found out that normal hearing is required and the V.A. does not consider a significant hearing loss to put a person at a disadvantage.

Because of the hardships I have endured because of this, I eventually was ran over by a van going 50 mph. That accident left me with a traumatic brain injury. Basically tomorrow I won't be thinking of today, I'd get a bad headache if I try remembering.

What I have found that helps me is learning a new language and working at engineering. I no longer try learning Russian, too difficult.

And with my background, Bessler is the better fit. You see, he built perpetual wheels that could perform work or rotate quickly.

And 4 or 5 years ago, I had rectal cancer. The treatment for it went horribly wrong. You see, my insides healed together. And lately by trying to work through everything, I almost lost 3 fingers using my table saw. I know, I should have been more careful. The reality is I should not have been trying anything with how messed up medically I happen to be. And if it matters, in January I will turn 53.

What I would be interested in finding out is if anyone in this forum lives in Central Ky. or is willing to work with someone who doesn't live near you.

I have told one female friend of mine that the first build I do needs to demonstrate that Bessler was not a fraud. The second would be a tribute to the men and women who serve in our armed forces that they are in our prayers. I have decided to call the design The Rolling Cross as Alabama did a song called Roll On. My friend is currently deployed in the U.S. Navy bringing home fallen soldiers.

And the 3rd design would be to show her that as a friend, she is okay.

As for Bessler, he said that a good wood worker could build his wheel. Myself, by trade am a machinist with education and experience with propulsion engineering and machining.

Johann Bessler was a wood worker. He made clocks (pendulum) as well as wind mills. He lived from about 1680 to 1745. He was friends in some way with Gottfried Leibniz. He invented calculus;us along with Newton and has been said to have observed Bessler's wheel in action.

The attached drawing is what Bessler drew. It might not be his original that I added color to. But I would say that what he realized is that when a bellow opens, the fluid inside moves disproportionate to the work performed. After all, water is not a solid weight and different rules might apply to it.

As for me, I told the gal I know that I want to change the V.A.'s policy concerning hearing loss. Mine has kept me from having a family and as the police have let me know, they think I'm a criminal or something. Stereotypes are very difficult to over come.

And yes, this is something I believe very much will work. I have spent 2 or 3 decades sitting home learning. It was that or buy a gun and since I know what the police think of me, it meant only by working harder than I should and doing something that shows that ignorance is not an excuse for making rash decision that effects someone else's life.

If there is someone who could help me with this, I would appreciate it. I am willing to pay for any materials or tools that are needed.
How did the wood working forum work out for you, James?

I noticed you solicited a RFP to help you with a build. I can help! I'll need about $300K USD for materials & I should be able to rent the tools I need for another $150K plus a small $50K profit, brings it to $500K USD. You can mail the check to my agent, Jubat.

I'm here for you, James.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:23 pm
WaltzCee wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:28 am
UbWe wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:59 pm
. .. .. .
And what I'll be able to say is that I realized Bessler's work
when I was posting somewhere where I was not attacked but was allowed to work at it.
. .. .. .
We've already covered that ground, James. What I was hoping you'd speak to is the above point you made. I'm wondering where in the
< bleepen > WWW does that exist?
  • The naked scientist?
  • The wood working forum?
Posted December 16, 2013
Hi Everybody,

My name is James Lindgaard and I live in Richmond, Ky.

Bessler's Wheel is a serious hobby of mine. I will need to give you some info about me so you will understand.

When I served in the U.S. Navy in the early 80's, I lost 1/2 of the hearing in one ear, half deaf in it. As a result,
have not been allowed to have a family. Have found out that normal hearing is required and the V.A. does not consider a significant hearing loss to put a person at a disadvantage.

Because of the hardships I have endured because of this, I eventually was ran over by a van going 50 mph. That accident left me with a traumatic brain injury. Basically tomorrow I won't be thinking of today, I'd get a bad headache if I try remembering.

What I have found that helps me is learning a new language and working at engineering. I no longer try learning Russian, too difficult.

And with my background, Bessler is the better fit. You see, he built perpetual wheels that could perform work or rotate quickly.

And 4 or 5 years ago, I had rectal cancer. The treatment for it went horribly wrong. You see, my insides healed together. And lately by trying to work through everything, I almost lost 3 fingers using my table saw. I know, I should have been more careful. The reality is I should not have been trying anything with how messed up medically I happen to be. And if it matters, in January I will turn 53.

What I would be interested in finding out is if anyone in this forum lives in Central Ky. or is willing to work with someone who doesn't live near you.

I have told one female friend of mine that the first build I do needs to demonstrate that Bessler was not a fraud. The second would be a tribute to the men and women who serve in our armed forces that they are in our prayers. I have decided to call the design The Rolling Cross as Alabama did a song called Roll On. My friend is currently deployed in the U.S. Navy bringing home fallen soldiers.

And the 3rd design would be to show her that as a friend, she is okay.

As for Bessler, he said that a good wood worker could build his wheel. Myself, by trade am a machinist with education and experience with propulsion engineering and machining.

Johann Bessler was a wood worker. He made clocks (pendulum) as well as wind mills. He lived from about 1680 to 1745. He was friends in some way with Gottfried Leibniz. He invented calculus;us along with Newton and has been said to have observed Bessler's wheel in action.

The attached drawing is what Bessler drew. It might not be his original that I added color to. But I would say that what he realized is that when a bellow opens, the fluid inside moves disproportionate to the work performed. After all, water is not a solid weight and different rules might apply to it.

As for me, I told the gal I know that I want to change the V.A.'s policy concerning hearing loss. Mine has kept me from having a family and as the police have let me know, they think I'm a criminal or something. Stereotypes are very difficult to over come.

And yes, this is something I believe very much will work. I have spent 2 or 3 decades sitting home learning. It was that or buy a gun and since I know what the police think of me, it meant only by working harder than I should and doing something that shows that ignorance is not an excuse for making rash decision that effects someone else's life.

If there is someone who could help me with this, I would appreciate it. I am willing to pay for any materials or tools that are needed.
How did the wood working forum work out for you, James?

I noticed you solicited a RFP to help you with a build. I can help! I'll need about $300K USD for materials & I should be able to rent the tools I need for another $150K plus a small $50K profit, brings it to $500K USD. You can mail the check to my agent, Jubat.

I'm here for you, James.

Walt, And now you are showing what this forum is about. What Alan needs to understand is that Jesus died on the cross for him and not for me.
Jesus loves him and not me so he'll always have it better than me.

p.s., Walt, after I finish my build(s) you'll find out like the rest of the world how it went at the naked scientists. Thing is, Alan has a good life and shouldn't worry about me. He chose not to work with me.
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Your disability is hearing loss? Big F'n deal. I am half deaf too, but I don't run around trying to make everyone feel sorry for me. I don't want to listen to most people anyway. I thought you suffered brain trauma, which caused you to be a massive dick. The only reason nobody tolerates you isn't because of where you were born, or what you suffered, or your religion, it is because you are a stupid, irritating, ridiculous and unpleasant narcissist.

Want to talk math? Math says gravity is conservative. That means your gravity wheels torque adds to 0 through one revolution. If your math says that, you have the math correct. Your math doesn't say that, because it is naive. Also, Math says energy is conservative, so actually no over-unity will work.

Your wheel. Your current wheel is a slight redesign of your last failed wheel, which you also said you had working math for. The reason it doesn't work isn't due to bearing or sliding friction. It is due to the base principle being flawed.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Walt, And now you are showing what this forum is about. What Alan needs to understand is that Jesus died on the cross for him and not for me.
Jesus loves him and not me so he'll always have it better than me.
That's right. People helping people! Can't fool you, James. You've made a wise choice. As soon as my agent clears your check, I'll commence to building the strap on prime mover necessary to get your, er hem, ah, shall we say contraption turning.

It's a pleasure working with you, James. I see this as the beginning of a long prosperous relationship.

Last edited by WaltzCee on Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Tarsier79 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:45 pm Your disability is hearing loss? Big F'n deal. I am half deaf too, but I don't run around trying to make everyone feel sorry for me. I don't want to listen to most people anyway. I thought you suffered brain trauma, which caused you to be a massive dick. The only reason nobody tolerates you isn't because of where you were born, or what you suffered, or your religion, it is because you are a stupid, irritating, ridiculous and unpleasant narcissist.

Want to talk math? Math says gravity is conservative. That means your gravity wheels torque adds to 0 through one revolution. If your math says that, you have the math correct. Your math doesn't say that, because it is naive. Also, Math says energy is conservative, so actually no over-unity will work.

Your wheel. Your current wheel is a slight redesign of your last failed wheel, which you also said you had working math for. The reason it doesn't work isn't due to bearing or sliding friction. It is due to the base principle being flawed.

Why are you here? Perpetual motion is impossible and yet here you are. It's strange but every Australian who knows ab hammer said I
should be personally pleasing to him. ubeaut who is a moderator at the Australian forum told me I had to be personally pleasing to him and
allow him to moderate everything I do. I find that disturbing that people want me to be Alan's boy toy. And here you are trying to beat that into
me along with Walt. 3 guys with simply no work to show because they say it's impossible.
Since you guys are not here to discuss perpetual motion, why are you here?

At all, I owe my teachers Alan Bauldree, Tarsir79 and WaltzCee for being stupid. After all, perpetual motion is impossible because they are
our teachers and we are ignorant. And it's a shame that orpheus.org supported only people who said perpetual motion is impossible because
that makes Bessler a fraud like this guy (Aldo Costa of France). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsBplmMDcRQ
And now I know I am in the wrong forum and as to why I am 100% disabled, Walt routinely attacks me for it and it's not my hearing loss. Now
if only Aldo Costa would've posted in this forum then he could've been taught the right way to think. What I learned from Aldo Costa is that a wheel
simply working isn't good enough. People need to see a show or they'll ignore it like is Aldo's situation. They don't see potential to do meaningful
work. And as we all know, perpetual motion is impossible. It is important to remember what the 3 Amigos teach because they know their stuff.
And a working wheel would make me the 3rd person to realize perpetual motion.
Attachments
AB Hammer - Keel Effect perpetual motion is impossible.png
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

And what a Norwegian built; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QbjPDOh9_Q&t=6s
It uses magnets so it's not perpetual motion. With Aldo Costa's wheel, someone who speaks Arabic made it known to me and I thanked him.
I started learning to talk in Norway so had a Norwegian accent when moving to the U.S. This means that none of my builds will be "an American
built one too". I'm not considered an American just as this gal raised in Sweden was bullied in high school for having an American father like my having a Norwegian father. And for not being ethnically pure. It does matter. Since she moved to Sweden at 1, she would've walked and talked like them until if her classmates hated the U.S. Then they'd know she's not a "real" Swede. And I get that same attitude when people say it's not because of that but because perpetual motion is impossible..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYwjfjghTI0
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Just because people bring up your handicaps that you mention first doesn't mean they are hecking you for it. You brought it up first, so we naturally comment.

You tell me to stay on topic, but look at what your discussions are full of.

How in the heck do you have time to make a failed wheel that doesn't turn when you're on here spouting off.

If you could have your way James, what would you like to accomplish on the this forum? What is your goal?
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:57 pm Just because people bring up your handicaps that you mention first doesn't mean they are hecking you for it. You brought it up first, so we naturally comment.

You tell me to stay on topic, but look at what your discussions are full of.

How in the heck do you have time to make a failed wheel that doesn't turn when you're on here spouting off.

If you could have your way James, what would you like to accomplish on the this forum? What is your goal?
Jubat, Why are you making it about me? Why not explain why perpetual motion is impossible? That's what you and your friends
claim and not myself. I mean you are 3 guys in a perpetual motion forum while saying it's impossible. What's your goal in this forum?
As for myself, what goal could I pursue in this forum unless I was looking for a boyfriend. And since I'm not why do you have goals
in here which do not include pursuing a working wheel? A wheel can't be built in here. As for discussing it, you and your friends won't
let that hapen so sharing work is not an option, there needs to be another reason to be here. It creates a paradox when you guys say
your attacks are a teaching tool. It is, for Nazis. That's what the 3rd Reich did. They attacked anyone who did not do what they were
told. And those people as you said brought it on themselves because they didn't want to answer to Nazis.
Thank You Jubat for clearing things up for me. I hope you meet the guy you're hoping to meet. Everyone should have someone in
their life that they can be in a loving relationship with. Don't give up, one day you'll meet the man of your dreams and then the 2 of
you can have the relationship that you deserve and long for.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I'm most assuredly not gay - happily married to a lady. The democrat playbook involves accusing others of what you yourself are guilty of so I get where you're coming from.

I ask again, what is yoru goal on this forum? Are you looking for support or do you wish to give support? If all you want to do this time around is just strictly discuss the Bessler wheel....okay then...have at it.

Since you believe the wheel was possible, I won't try to convince you that it isn't.

Enjoy your build.
Last edited by JUBAT on Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

@All, Since it is not acceptable to discuss actual work or why math, science and mechanics (engineering) can allow a person
to understand Bessler's work, just nothing to discuss. I did let Dr. Jaski know that what I am building offline (that is not a goal in this forum)
it will answer a lot of Bessler's clues. At the same time, my "failed" builds do explain other clues. And only an ignorant or abusive person
would characterize research and development as failed builds.
While I am almost finished with my Bessler build, because of my being disabled, it could take another month. Kind of why I don't have a day
job. My doctor thinks I should be a couch potato but building shows that does not agree with me. One interesting aspect which has become a
goal of mine (offline) is to redefine the relationships that exist between sine, cosine and arcsin. Trying to layout work for building a wheel showed
me where some math does not agree with itself. Okay, this one has traction online.A math teacher I am acquainted with, I let him know I am pursuing
that because then it might make his job easier while helping students to more easily grasp mathematical functions and their applications.
Also another goal of mine (offline) is to do a show in Utrecht, Netherlands. There's nothing I can do in here as far as a goal goes. And with a show
in Utrecht, then Europeans would see how different clues of Bessler's would agree with a different design. And that would agree with work I've
been doing while also being handicapped/disabled. And there are some people in here who will say they don't build because perpetual motion is
impossible. With gravity powered engines, they're conserving the linear momentum (9.81m/s) created by the Earth's gravitational energy as angular momentum (spin) of the wheel. Then when the wheel does meaningful work it will have conserved the Earth's gravitational energy as mechanical energy. That does not fit the definition of a wheel creating its own energy which scientists use to say perpetual motion is impossible.
Of course with a working wheel I'll be able to suggest other changes to science as well. This gets into Newton's and Einstein's work on gravity. They
weren't exactly right but in here they'd be "heckled". Maybe one of my antagonists can point out a mistake that Einstein made and one that Newton made?
Working on perpetual motion helped me to realize their mistakes.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:53 pm I'm most assuredly not gay - happily married to a lady. The democrat playbook involves accusing others of what you yourself are guilty of so I get where you're coming from.

I ask again, what is you goal on this forum? Are you looking for support or do you wish to give support? If all you want to do this time around is just strictly discuss the Bessler wheel....okay then...have at it.

Since you believe the wheel was possible, I won't try to convince you that it isn't.

Enjoy your build.
If all you want to do this time around is just strictly discuss the Bessler wheel....okay then...have at it.
Why are you putting conditions what I can discuss? I've tried that before and your friends attacked me. Why don't you say Aldo Costa's
wheel doesn't work? Is he a fraud? And yet here you are in a forum dedicated to realizing Johann Bessler's work and you say it isn't possible.
Why do I need yours and your friends permission to pursue Bessler's Wheel at besslerwheel.com. That sounds so very strange.
I have to be seen as answering to you. Why does that matter to you? The Bible tells us;
1 Corinthians 14:34; Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in
submission, as the law says.

Is that what you're saying? I guess you weren't the only person raised in a church. I can recognize "church speak".

@All, what is not about Bessler's Wheel is that when I was a teenager (13 or 14) I became familiar with Einstein's General Theory of Relativity.
And then when I worked at Boeing I took a lot of off hour training and community college courses. That's one of the main reasons why I know how
to do things. I've also read books about theorhetical physics as well as working my way through a college level text book on physics.
When I say how energy changes according to the 1st law of thermodynamics, heat is a flow of energy. It needs both a source and a ground.
With something like Bessler's Wheel, an atom will have linear and angular momentum. This gets into Einstein's E = MC^2. Why this matters that the way an electron orbits the shell of an atom (an atom has a nucleus and a shell around the nuclei) its linear and angular velocity will change dependent
on what state the element/atom is in such as n = 0, n = 1, n = 2, etc.
I was able to apply this same logic to a gravity powered wheel as well as the Earth's gravitational field. Satellites orbit the Earth, that is angular moment of the Earth's gravitational field while it is linear momentum when the satellite is considered. Perspective matters. If the satellite also spins then it would have angular momentum. All of this is just basic stuff.
With a gravity powered wheel, that might be compared to the Earth by it conserving energy because of its own gravity. It's trapping solar radiation emitted by the Sun. Just some basic science type stuff. And that could explain why it takes the Earth millions of years to change. An example is that most ancient things have to be dug up. Settling does occur while mass of the Earth also increases. Plants grow by absorbing solar radiation. Then when that plant or tree dies, it composts and then solar radiation becomes a part of the Earth.
And an FYI, I probably will be inventing Sustainable Farming even though Americans hate me. There's a 4th Generation Montana farmer whose great-grandfather immigrated from Denmark. With even natural climate change her family farm might be at risk. Otherwise no reason for me to care about the
U.S. when it's a capitalist country and will buy what it needs.
And with perpetual motion, a lot of the focus will most likely be on me for the simple reason that I was not allowed to work with anyone. And I have a friend in Romania with his own idea, we might work together on it.
And if I only discussed Bessler's work and my building then it would diminish the value of Bessler's Wheel. An example of that is his rare book in Utrecht,
with a working wheel it might become priceless. This is because its provenance would become associated with Isaac Newton, Gottfried Leibniz and other people/things. And with physics they say the laws of physics will need to be rewritten. Today they say that gravity is a force that has no energy. A working
Bessler Wheel will disprove that belief in physics. And that will add to the value of the book in Utrecht. It contains proof that gravity has energy.
And do I understand when someone is quoting the Bible? Look at the top of my post.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Great topic, good to see everyone hashing out their differences. That's what a forum is for.