Ooh... I like the new discussion board

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

JAL
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Ooh... I like the new discussion board

Post by JAL »

@justsomeone, if my build works, I will only be able to say that neither John Collins nor Scott Ellis considers my work credible. That in my opinion both individuals consider that Bessler was a fraud. Bessler was arrested and I was banned for the same reason. And both Scott Ellis and John Collins supports this. Why neither one has any real work to show.
And I am a fraud because I have work to show.
Just stating facts. I have work to show and they do not.

@all, I've put a lot of work into this. When Scott claims that I am a fraud, that's a serious accusation. And most people in here have no work to show. The law only cares about what can be demonstrated. That is what's credible. They accept DNA. They do not accept green dots.

And for those who don't get it, math supports me. That will be shown. Still, my build works and this forum becomes a joke. After all, I was banned from here for pursuing Bessler's work. That's a great excuse.

When Facebook got hacked, they took my account away from me. I had a Bessler page where I showed work I was doing. I post very little on my Facebook page as a result. I need to create more data for them. Zuckerberg is a billionaire yet Facebook is free. It's about generating user data. That's what the internet is about. 😂
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Ooh... I like the new discussion board

Post by WaltzCee »

JAL wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:17 am And if I am successful I will have to sue Scott Ellis for slander. I'm a fraud according to him. That is between Scott Ellis and John Collins what Bessler's wheel comes down to. They better hope they are right.
While they "claim" that Bessler built a working wheel, they "claim" I am a fraud for building. They have not proven their claims. Until they prove I am a fraud and other forum members are not, they are merely slandering me.
The people who accuse me of fraud have offered no proof other than perpetual motion is impossible. In a perpetual motion forum that is not a valid argument.
If Scott loses, this forum will cease to exist. He will need to prove that perpetual motion is possible. If not then he ha cannot claim that I am a fraud.
It's a simple argument. He will need to prove that he does not support Bessler's work along with John Collins and other senior forum members. The law requires proof.
@Scott, I was trying to be nice but now it is up to what the facts and the law allows for. If I successful, I have suffered mental cruelty because of you. Bessler like me is a fraud. No other way to say it. :)

Scott, if you can't prove that Bessler was a fraud then you are slandering me. You have accused me of fraud. If you can't prove it, I can sue you.
This is funny because I was going to quit posting in here. But you had to defame me for supporting Bessler's work.
It is sad that when I bring calculus into the discussion that you claim I am a fraud. Why calculus?
Like I said, am tired of the B.S. You have to prove that I am wrong. This means that you have to prove that Bessler was a fraud. Enjoy ❤️
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re:

Post by WaltzCee »

ovyyus wrote: Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:20 am 'JAL', or more to the point 'James Alan L.', never got anything to work. Certainly he would have you believe otherwise. That fruitcake's been somewhat overbaked, IMO.
Walter Clarkson
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Re: Ooh... I like the new discussion board

Post by ovyyus »

My comments above were made almost 20 years ago. If you had been paying attention, instead of whipping yourself into some sort of autoerotic frenzy, you would have noticed my recent comment below.
ovyyus wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:33 amYes, I hear you. However... after all the judgments, James persists. That seems applaudable somehow. My views are changing as the forum evolves.

I never use the "ignore" feature because I like seeing everything. I would rather see James, and simply choose not to get involved, than have him banned. I don't have to read it and I don't have to like it. If someone is delicate, then don't read it. If he started bombarding every topic with repetitive ideological nonsense then I guess that might be a problem. Oh wait :P
Last edited by ovyyus on Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

ovyyus wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:41 am . .. .. .If you had been paying attention, instead of whipping yourself into some sort of autoerotic frenzy*, you would have noticed my recent comment below.
ovyyus wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:33 am . .. .. .My views are changing as the forum evolves.
. .. .. .
I don't think the forum is evolving, rather I see it evinces 2LoT. It's devolving. It's in it's death throes.

* lol
Walter Clarkson
Gill Simo
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Gill Simo »

Don't suppose it's of the slightest interest to me...but what exactly is new that's worthy of mention please 'cos I'm not seeing it?
Where's the clean break?
And a blank slate!...that's the old board in its entirety surely?
"Everything you know will always equal the sum of your ignorance"
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Gill Simo wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:42 pm Don't suppose it's of the slightest interest to me...but what exactly is new that's worthy of mention please 'cos I'm not seeing it?
Where's the clean break?
And a blank slate!...that's the old board in its entirety surely?
I don't think they considered the possibility that Bessler wasn't a fraud. And this makes AB Hammer aka Alan Bauldree their champion.
If no one realizes the wheel then they're credible. That is the only thing that makes any sense. I made 2 attempts to explain one of Bessler's
Wheels. I wasn't allowed to discuss it because I'm not credible and actual work doesn't matter.
Gill Simo
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Gill Simo »

Wtf?.....I posted re the thread....remember the thread...look up!
Please don't even dare think to attempt to drag me into this most pathetic display of apparent arrested emotional development on the part of yourself & those who indulge along with you...'cos for sure you's aren't gonna be able to handle what I'd so really like to say if you can't even handle an innocent thread on a bloody noticeboard without putting yourselves to shame for all others to see.
My signature here I stand by because it is self-evidently true...another such truth is `Empty vessels always make the most noise`...always.
Last edited by Gill Simo on Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Everything you know will always equal the sum of your ignorance"
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

:)
Last edited by UbWe on Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Gill Simo wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:00 pm Wtf?.....I posted re the thread....remember the thread...look up!
Please don't even dare think to attempt to drag me into this most pathetic display of apparent arrested emotional development on the part of yourself & those who indulge along with you...'cos for sure you's aren't gonna be able to handle what I'd so really like to say if you can't even handle an innocent thread on a bloody noticeboard without putting yourselves to shame for all others to see.
My signature here I stand by because it is self-evidently true...another such truth is `Empty vessels always make the most noise`...always.
I'll save your post, okay? IMO your post is meant to get me to hate myself. No other purpose. You attack me to show how mature you are.
I'll be glad when I can move out of the U.S. It is as Alan Bauldree told me, he will not let me use being a disabled Veteran as a crutch to have
a life in the U.S. I have to prove to him that I deserve to live in his country. And yet Jubat keeps telling me that I have to prove something to
him when he has contributed nothing to my work.
I might have to ask the DOJ in the U.S. to declare this website is misrepresenting itself because it does not support Bessler's but the people
here do support someone who likes molesting me. That's unavoidable because you guys support Alan and not Bessler.
Ever hear of thenakedscientist.co who are associated with Oxford University? They also have a pod cast. People on their website told me that I
cannot say I need an ileostomy and banned me. Before that I explained how a change in the Earth's moment of inertia allows for both ice ages
and inter-glacial periods. They also knew I am 1/2 Norwegian. Search it, scientists don't know why there are ice ages. It gets technical.
Do you understand how dark matter allows fr gravity and how it allowed for Einstein's 1915 paper about light bending when passing the Sun?
I think people will believe when I say English speaking people prefer Alan Bauldree to me. I'll leave you guy alone.
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Prove something? I'll tell you what that "something" is - proof of your accusations towards members of this board. You cite all kinds of accusations, but you can't cite any posts that back your claims. Fail!
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:52 am Prove something? I'll tell you what that "something" is - proof of your accusations towards members of this board. You cite all kinds of accusations, but you can't cite any posts that back your claims. Fail!
Alan, Your non stop demand of "I have to prove it" just proved it. Thank You. Gil Simo supported you and now I have proof. I have to prove
myself while no one else has to. I'm not going to post in here anymore. People will see from the posts that you guys want my life ruined like
Bessler's was. He was told that he had to prove it as well. It is a problem if I want to enjoy my build because my actual building does not
mean I know something. You said it yourself Alan, I don't have a running wheel and neither do you so we are equals. We're not equals. My
builds "prove" otherwise.

And what's priceless is when "Jubat" posted that AB Hammer aka Alan Bauldree wore out my rectum so it had to be removed. And yet I'm
the problem in here because I build and discuss Bessler's work? I've got a lot of work to do so I'll do and you guys don't deserve to discuss it.
Those parts represent 2 different builds.
Attachments
IMG_0060.jpg
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

UbWe wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:43 am
JUBAT wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:52 am Prove something? I'll tell you what that "something" is - proof of your accusations towards members of this board. You cite all kinds of accusations, but you can't cite any posts that back your claims. Fail!
Alan, Your non stop demand of "I have to prove it" just proved it. Thank You. Gil Simo supported you and now I have proof. I have to prove
myself while no one else has to. I'm not going to post in here anymore. People will see from the posts that you guys want my life ruined like
Bessler's was. He was told that he had to prove it as well. It is a problem if I want to enjoy my build because my actual building does not
mean I know something. You said it yourself Alan, I don't have a running wheel and neither do you so we are equals. We're not equals. My

And what's priceless is when "Jubat" posted that AB Hammer aka Alan Bauldree wore out my rectum so it had to be removed. And yet I'm
the problem in here because I build and discuss Bessler's work? I've got a lot of work to do so I'll do and you guys don't deserve to discuss it.
I'm not AB Hammer and I never said anything about AB Hammer wearing out your rectum. That is totally contrived and made up out of thin air. WTF man? I've told you over and over the problem isn't your work...in fact I've complimented your builds and told you it's great that you build - actually encouraging you to build and yet you outright say you're the problem because of your builds. That is totally false. The problem is you perpetual baseless accusations that don't even represent what others are telling you. You can look like right at what someone types and draw the exact opposite conclusions.

Just because you can build non-working wheels doesn't mean you have solved the wheel. I'm adamant about this fact - your builds have all failed as have everyone else's and nobody here can claim success.

Your perpetual false and incessant accusations is what gets you banned from this forum. It's how you act on here that gets you removed and for no other reason but that. How long does it take to build a working Bessler wheel?

You should start talking about this in your youtube videos. I'd get a kick out of hearing you ramble on with your accusations.
Last edited by JUBAT on Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:26 am
UbWe wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:43 am

I'm not AB Hammer and I never said anything about AB Hammer wearing out your rectum. That is totally contrived and made up out of thin air. WTF man? I've told you over and over the problem isn't your work...in fact I've complimented your builds and told you it's great that you build - actually encouraging you to build and yet you outright say you're the problem because of your builds. That is totally false. The problem is you perpetual baseless accusations that don't even represent what others are telling you. You can look like right at what someone types and draw the exact opposite conclusions.

Just because you can build non-working wheels doesn't mean you have solved the wheel. I'm adamant about this fact - your builds have all failed as have everyone else's and nobody here can claim success.

Your perpetual false and incessant accusations is what gets you banned from this forum. It's how you act on here that gets you removed and for no other reason but that. How long does it take to build a working Bessler wheel?

You should start talking about this in your youtube videos. I'd get a kick out of hearing you ramble on with your accusations.

Alan, You chose to work with rlortie as partners who supported Mr. Tim's "keel effect". Perpetual motion is impossible. And these guys in here
support you when you say it is impossible. 2 things for you to remember, I have realized Bessler's Wheel and I'll enjoy finishing my work on it. As
for you and your friends, only building will tell, right? So what have you guys built? That is where your authority lies, over your own lack of work.

I have tried discussing Bessler's Wheel and the version I am building. His clues suggests that he used both lead and water. And this gets into
why not use a rock? A rock has to be chipped or flaked away to shape it. Then you get in conchoidial fractures. Splitting wood along a crack is the
same idea, you can't place the crack where you want the crack to be. If you were to read a book about geology (college textbook) then you'll
understand basic geology like this.
And yet my work should give me some authority over my work but that just hasn't happened, why building matters.
Attachments
AB Hammer - Keel Effect perpetual motion is impossible.png
Last edited by UbWe on Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

And your accusations without proof means you believe your own lies.

It's why you have your own thread in the fraud section.

The fact that you accuse me of being AB Hammer when I'm absolutely not him shows what kind of person you are. You make baseless accusations which you can't support and when I call you out on it, you keep reply with the same baseless accusations.

Don't forget to make a youtube video about all of this so everyone on your channel knows how you behave in here.
Last edited by JUBAT on Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.