Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

Post by WaltzCee »

Sam,

It is an Herculean task to probe reality, attempting to codify the breath of life

The physicist is befuddled as how to wring out the time/space fabric and get more than what they began with. I have to admit, it sounds impossible.

Many have made empty claims of success, yet to date, no cigar.

My point is
  • at times the design path should be 'what can be eliminated?' not 'what needs to be added.'
best of luck.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Waltcy,
Right now the weight(s) only move one inch. I think adding another stage will improve it; double the movement to two inches. What better way to do it------------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I'd really need to see some prints & a corresponding design flow chart before I could comment intelligently, Sam.

How to design a PMM might be the subj of several chapters of the book I want to write. First things first, I need to actually build one. I'm not JL, or whatever his current sockpuppet's name is.

However, best of luck with your build.

ETA
Stop stalking me.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:21 am .
I'd really need to see some prints & a corresponding design flow chart before I could comment intelligently, Sam.

How to design a PMM might be the subj of several chapters of the book I want to write. First things first, I need to actually build one. I'm not JL, or whatever his current sockpuppet's name is.

However, best of luck with your build.
An odd thought. You can't have an intelligent thought on what you haven't built. And when you've shown I've built for over a decade,
you say I am a sock puppet. As you say, you've never actually built anything but are an author on the subject. It does make me wonder who
you are. If you're not Alan then you're anonymous with no builds.
How exactly does a sock puppet have many builds while you have none? And yet in this forum, you are credible.
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Thanks Waltcy!!
I could write a book on how not to do it----------------------------------Sam
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

:) Sam.

a lot of folks could.

What I see happening is people are putting the cart in front of the horse. They're selling a pig in a poke. But it's all poke & no pig. That's their business model.

My business plan is to have the pig & forget the poke. Some Nords, it appears, want to poke the pig!

I can't sell something I don't have. When I tell you I have it, you can take it to the bank.
Walter Clarkson
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Good luck with it Waltcy!!!--------------------------Sam
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

No progress, (no work done),
However, I thought I should provide some kind of an update. Other problems to deal with; life has a tendency to get in the way of what you want to be doing. Not only that, I'm stuck on the best way to increase how far the weights move.

Although, the logical choice is to add another stage of a storks bill; can't be sure----------------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Sam: Although, the logical choice is to add another stage of a storks bill; can't be sure----------------------Sam
This is one thing I am conflicted on. Storkbills are such friction greedy things also they become out of phase when paired up. Many, two or one… seems to me the less the better.
What goes around, comes around.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

daxwc,
Yes, you're right, they are success able to a lot of added friction. Just to clarify, I won't add more storks bills, but rather add another stage to the two that I have. I don't understand how they can be out of phase------------Sam

(If only I knew what to do), no way of knowing. It's lifting and shifting the weights; just not far enough.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

Sam: I don't understand how they can be out of phase------------Sam
If you have one storkbill that is across from another on a wheel. When one is activated down the other is up. This puts one weight whatever the degree of activation off. Therefore it is not balance but keeled underneath the horizontal line.

Now there is a couple of solutions but I am not sure any of them is that great.
Last edited by daxwc on Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What goes around, comes around.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

daxwc,
There is a separate disc / roller for each storks Bill. That is to say, they operate independent to each other. One is in at 9:00 while the other one is out at 3:00, for CW rotation. However, at 12:00 and 6:00 they are equal distance from the center / balanced.

Anyway, I think that part of it is seams to be OK------------------------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

There is a separate disc / roller for each storks Bill. That is to say, they operate independent to each other. One is in at 9:00 while the other one is out at 3:00, for CW rotation. However, at 12:00 and 6:00 they are equal distance from the center / balanced.

Anyway, I think that part of it is seams to be OK------------------------------Sam
Sorry, I have to say it once again.... Horiizontal distance from center means nothing. Yes there is more leverage, but...

The energy cycle in the gravity field is simple, as gravity has a specific direction.

If you are using gravity, your design must either 1. Lift weight with less cost
2. Harvest additional energy from the fall
3. Harvest energy from some other source

If your design doesn't do one of these, it will not work.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Hi Tarsier!
Did daxwc really find a picture of you? It does seam to fit, (sorry about that!) Tarsier; It does both, number 1 & 2.
The rollers lift the weights at little or no cost, except for normal losses do to friction etc.

And, what was it, oh yes, it harvest falling energy, of the weights------------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

1 and/or 2 are OU. It means you can lift a weight with less energy than it would normally take, meaning dropping the weight will give you excess. 2 means you harvest more energy than you should be able to with the fall of a weight.

I do not believe your design will do either of these. It is a matter of perspective.