MG2

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

MG2

Post by UbWe »

I decided to name my design MG2 (Multiple Gears, 2nd iteration). The long tabs while they are levers, they work as a
basic gear because gear ratios apply the same way. This means that a successful demonstration of MG2 would also
be saying it can be made to be a more compact design by using actual gears.
I finished the Tabs - Routing Fixture (its file name) today. Tomorrow I might be able to rout all 100 tabs (I only need 96,
extras are for set up and if a mistake is made during the manufacturing process) and I'm hoping I can do that in 2 hours.
Then I'll need to rout a radius on all edges. The tabs are appearance items as most parts on my builds are. And since
I'm saving that for tomorrow, today I'll clean up all parts for the roller assemblies on my Bessler build. This might take a
few days but since I didn't have a table saw and was using scrap wood I changed the set up on my miter saw. And since
I want my work to look nice I'll need the parts on my build to all have a uniform appearance.
And this is a build update video that I posted on both YouTube and Instagram.
https://youtube.com/shorts/sniGrUOdcrw?feature=share
Attachments
Tab - Routing Fixture.png
2023-03-02.1.png
MG2.png
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.