Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Re: Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

Post by Fletcher »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:01 am If the weights trade places, then the driven becomes the driver and the driver becomes the driven, correct?
Only when PE is first restored to the circulating system - and not before !
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

peacocks tail4.png
I think Fletcher is right. I need to partially transfer the weight into position and let it fly off and make its own way to its position restoring PE and removing the weight from the load. So I use a 4:1 gear ratio which brings it about over half way using the Peacocks tail but the momentum is faster than the wheel by 4x and it should launch into position without touching the conveyor belt. In my previous drawing I drew the orange lines wrong. In this drawing where I launch the weight the orange lines are longer actually. Actually this time they are. I think my assumption about the measurements would be correct and the thing that makes the wheel work is removing the weight from the levers like (I think) Fletcher suggested.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Fletcher,
You seam to excel at virtually every thing except possibly mechanics, if you will forgive me for saying so. Shouldn't the wheel be continuously OOB, not temporarily? And why would the weights trade places? That makes no sense to me.

I don't know what you mean by a cart. What does a cart have to do with a wheel. Also, how can there be a lot of ways for a wheel to work, as you suggest, when you can't even find one way to do it---------------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Sam Peppiatt wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:17 pm Fletcher,
You seam to excel at virtually every thing except possibly mechanics, if you will forgive me for saying so. Shouldn't the wheel be continuously OOB, not temporarily? And why would the weights trade places? That makes no sense to me.

I don't know what you mean by a cart. What does a cart have to do with a wheel. Also, how can there be a lot ways for a wheel to work, as you suggest, when you can't even find one way to do it---------------------Sam
I think that my wheel matches the clues that Fletcher uses to justify his opinion. My weight leaves the system and flings out on its own to reach its destination and the weights trade roles, because the energy coming out of the system comes from the pendulum (because the pendulum is what slows down) and then the energy going into the system comes from the weights so they switch who is driving whom like a Chinese fire drill. Both Pendulum and wheel work together but the forces driving themselves changes back and forth; when the peacock's tail is being lifted the pendulum slows down the energy comes out of the pendulum and when the pendulum speeds up the energy comes out of the wheel. Just admit it Fletcher you want to love on this perpetual motion machine concept. You want to touch it in real life, you want to make it big and beautiful and hide it in the rear of your house. I thought that I might be making a sexual innuendo for a second. No homo. I have discovered a Bessler Wheel!!! I will give some credit to James Lingaard on the peacocks tail and his obsession with clues, something that I have less access to because I haven't read most of Bessler's documents since I was a little kid in German only and I don't remember it very well. But I do remember making progress on certain ideas because of his clues when I was a kid such as a gear train that gets stronger with more gears that is so powerful it can destroy a planet.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

WaltzCee wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:22 am .
maybe that circular (spherical?) parametric oscillation, Jubat.
IMG_20230825_231928.jpg
you might have a point.
I did a little googling and started getting giddy when I read this research paper and it talked about a scissor mechanism: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 77#fig0010
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Preoccupied,
You have to believe in what you are doing; keep it going----------------------Sam
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:20 pm
WaltzCee wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:22 am .
maybe that circular (spherical?) parametric oscillation, Jubat.
IMG_20230825_231928.jpg
you might have a point.
I did a little googling and started getting giddy when I read this research paper and it talked about a scissor mechanism: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 77#fig0010
IMG_20230826_113639.jpg
IMG_20230826_113639.jpg (10.19 KiB) Viewed 6583 times
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

That's the eye in the top isn't it?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

peacocks tail8.png
So I am working on this rough draft still. I removed an arm on the peacocks tail and it seems to fit on the conveyor and move the weight 45 degrees giving it another 45 degrees to travel on its own after the conveyor is no longer in use. More details in drawing such as distance lines and that its' a 4:1 ratio so the distance lines for blue are multiplied by 4 and it has 3/4 of a turn on the pendulum to regain energy so 3x the orange lines in energy to the pendulum from the overbalanced wheel with no load.

Fletcher are my schematics accurate enough yet as it's still in rough draft to spark your interest as a drafter with simulation software? I think this is good improvement in my drawing. This looks a lot like Bessler's wheel from the outside that we can see because of the pendulum. I mean what clue is more obvious than the pictures of the wheel from the outside showing the pendulum? How can weights gain force from their own swinging unless one set of weights is pushing on another and one set is moving faster than the other by being an overbalanced wheel? It's really nuance in the details but the clues would all fit this design I think if you do some mental gymnastics. This is at least probably one of the wheels that Bessler built in a castle. What do you think?
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Sam Peppiatt wrote:Fletcher,
You seam to excel at virtually every thing except possibly mechanics, if you will forgive me for saying so.

Shouldn't the wheel be continuously OOB, not temporarily? And why would the weights trade places? That makes no sense to me.

I don't know what you mean by a cart. What does a cart have to do with a wheel. Also, how can there be a lot of ways for a wheel to work, as you suggest, when you can't even find one way to do it---------------------Sam

Perhaps revisit what I wrote again at your leisure at a quiet time, and just maybe it will make more sense to you in the fullness of time .. it turns the emphasis and direction for the search on its head (a different paradigm), but only for those that are ready for change, imo .. if not, carry on as you were !

To answer you - the "wheel" will BECOME continuously OOB (a runner) once the Prime Mover (i.e. a separate but unique mechanical entity - the horse) periodically "excites" (impresses/pushes) the second mechanical entity (being any temporary OOB wheel format - the cart) that interact and share space making up the "wheel" .. they work together defining a complete runner i.e. continuous imbalance conditions and self-moving capability, restoration of PE, acceleration and excess momentum/RKE manifest as rpm .. n.b. the horse and cart reference is in relation to often talked about MT20 B. comments, and is a subtle euphemism for energy (the horse) to make the wheel turn (pull the cart) and do Work ..

Weights "trading places" is also a euphemism for what must happen in a temporary OOB wheel to restore PE i.e. one weight goes inwards while another goes outwards (temp. torque imbalance), and then they eventually swap places [in a runner] .. they cannot trade places, as such, in a temp. OOB wheel because the PE is never fully restored ..

** I don't expect everyone to follow the logic but for some it may help unlock potential new paths and thoughts, and give a sense of freedom from the tyranny of stubbornly temp. OOB wheels - when we eventually realize we only have half the answer lol ..

Good luck to you with the build .. as long as we are always learning something and moving forward ..
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Fletcher are my schematics accurate enough yet as it's still in rough draft to spark your interest as a drafter with simulation software?
Sorry Jon .. I pick and choose what ideas or investigations I may support .. you have to learn to use Algodoo (as others have done) so you can test your own ideas for yourself .. this week I am preparing to go overseas for 2 months or so, and will be completely out of web and forum contact etc ..
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Enjoy the beach, you lucky dog!
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Got plenty things on my plate to deal to Walt - some work and some play I reckon .. and a break from all things electronic and Bessler .. a bit of residual brain fog after my covid bout a few months ago so maybe that will help ease me out quicker than usual lol ..

I'll send you a postcard ;7) ..
Trev
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Trev »

Have a great holiday, Fletcher. Will miss your excellent contributions here. Hopefully we'll have it all figured out by the time you get back ;)
agor95
Addict
Addict

[ Loss ]

Post by agor95 »

[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed