The Science Behind Bessler's Wheel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: The Science Behind Bessler's Wheel

Post by UbWe »

preoccupied wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:06 pm ubwe analysis by preoccupied7.png

The pendulum escapes the orange gears to use the blue gears and the blue gears shove the green peacocks tail upwards. So because there are 8 weights in this wheel there is a 4:1 speed increase for the pendulum on its ascent in the other direction moving with the overbalanced wheel. It falls at normal speed but pushes the green levers very fast in the other direction. Each directly uses different gears. The peacocks tail is larger than the wheel its on so you need to separate them for it to fit so several wheels in a drum. I'm sorry that this might be challenging to build and fully calculate for you Ubwe but i give you credit for your peacocks tail and I add my input. Although I thought that i drew a similar peacocks tail before and didn't share it, I commend you. The peacocks tail is long enough that the leverage provided by the overbalanced wheel is like a direct lever being added to a weight that is 1:1 otherwise. So instead of measuring weight you can just measure distance of the overbalance and connect that measurement to the distance lost by the pendulum to see if it will run perpetually. So my specs are roughly drawn but the Pendulums main gear that is big in blue is supposed to be shorter in radius than the total of overbalance by the wheel I mean all of the weights overbalanced positions on the wheel adds up to more than the large gear on the pendulum and it should work.
With the 3rd design I posted, you'd have it about right. The OB weight's velocity would be about 4 times faster than the weight being lifted.
What I realized about this is that when Besler said to use a 4 to 1 ratio he made things proportional. And what this means is when about 1/2
of the torque generated by overbalanced weights rotating the wheel, that will be proportional to lifting weights as well.
Bessler did say;
The internal structure of this drum (or wheel) consists of weights arranged according to several a priori, that is, scientifically demonstrable, laws of mechanical perpetual motion.
https://besslerwheel.com/writings/das_triumphans.html
And what you just showed is that you do understand Bessler's laws of mechanical perpetual motion.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

UbWe wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:15 pm
preoccupied wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:06 pm ubwe analysis by preoccupied7.png

The pendulum escapes the orange gears to use the blue gears and the blue gears shove the green peacocks tail upwards. So because there are 8 weights in this wheel there is a 4:1 speed increase for the pendulum on its ascent in the other direction moving with the overbalanced wheel. It falls at normal speed but pushes the green levers very fast in the other direction. Each directly uses different gears. The peacocks tail is larger than the wheel its on so you need to separate them for it to fit so several wheels in a drum. I'm sorry that this might be challenging to build and fully calculate for you Ubwe but i give you credit for your peacocks tail and I add my input. Although I thought that i drew a similar peacocks tail before and didn't share it, I commend you. The peacocks tail is long enough that the leverage provided by the overbalanced wheel is like a direct lever being added to a weight that is 1:1 otherwise. So instead of measuring weight you can just measure distance of the overbalance and connect that measurement to the distance lost by the pendulum to see if it will run perpetually. So my specs are roughly drawn but the Pendulums main gear that is big in blue is supposed to be shorter in radius than the total of overbalance by the wheel I mean all of the weights overbalanced positions on the wheel adds up to more than the large gear on the pendulum and it should work.
With the 3rd design I posted, you'd have it about right. The OB weight's velocity would be about 4 times faster than the weight being lifted.
What I realized about this is that when Besler said to use a 4 to 1 ratio he made things proportional. And what this means is when about 1/2
of the torque generated by overbalanced weights rotating the wheel, that will be proportional to lifting weights as well.
Bessler did say;
The internal structure of this drum (or wheel) consists of weights arranged according to several a priori, that is, scientifically demonstrable, laws of mechanical perpetual motion.
https://besslerwheel.com/writings/das_triumphans.html
And what you just showed is that you do understand Bessler's laws of mechanical perpetual motion.
The pendulum moves 4x faster because there is a 90 degree turn on the pendulum and a 360 degree turn of the wheel that I've drawn. You should look more closely to what I did. And the pendulum is not actually being lifted, the peacocks tail should be considered being lifted. The pendulum is just being moved faster into position to keep up with the wheel. The pendulum actually slows down the overbalanced wheel a little. Although I could have made a mistake!! I am not very thorough this is a rough draft!!!!!!!

EDIT I looked back at the drawing and the wheel shifts the peacocks tail every 45 degrees and the pendulum oscillates 90 degrees, so this means that it requires a 2:1 gear ratio. I do think 4:1 is a special ratio too. Maybe there is a variation that uses that.
Last edited by preoccupied on Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: The Pseudo-Science Behind Bessler's Alleged Wheel

Post by WaltzCee »

UbWe wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:07 pm And what the forum guideline says is no abusive behavior yet orpheus.org has always allowed its friends to be abusive.
A_Person aka James Limpgaurd wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:13 pm @Walt,
. .. .. .
I'd love to saw your leg off. That is not pain.And if I get my wish, I will do that to you. That simply isn't very painful.
If that bothers you, you are weak. But we all live for something, right? Are you weak?
Last edited by WaltzCee on Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

James L. you have gross behavior. You are being hassled but you are the ultimate hassler. You have to admit that. Stop getting upset at people and people will accept you and if they don't who cares. You have to have inner peace if that's possible at least to the extent that you don't need praise in order to feel good about someone. I know that I like your peacocks tail but I don't like how you act. And like Tarsier79 said the peacock tail you share might not be original. But I'm rolling with what I've got and I'm aware of. Here is a new depiction of the drawing rough draft that I've been making. Hopefully it makes more sense as i say this: If I'm right about how the energy loss is calculated that it could work with a longer pendulum eventually. Because you can make the pendulum any length. It should eventually work with a long enough pendulum because the energy loss should be the ratio at the gear in blue and the energy gained should not change just because the pendulum gets longer because the pendulum is forced to move with the faster moving overbalanced wheel. It moves faster because the pendulum has a longer path or gate which makes the pendulum slower. The energy gained should be based on the weights value on the overbalanced wheel and it's ratio into the pendulum and not on how long the pendulum is unless the pendulum is being lifted and we can go ahead and assume that the pendulum does not get any input at all from the overbalanced wheel on the upswing only on the downswing because the lever is so long on the pendulum is basically nullifies the input of the energy gained. But on the down swing of the pendulum all of the energy from the ratio and gears of the overbalanced wheel should force the pendulum to move at the speed of the overbalanced wheel and gain some energy enough to hopefully reach the same point as it fell from originally. Still a rough draft.
Rough draft pendulum and wheel.png
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

peacocks tail2.png
I think that my design needs a gear that switches directions with the pendulum in which the overbalanced wheel is pushing it on a two to one ratio because the weights shift every 45 degrees and the pendulum falls a 90 degrees. I changed the peacocks tail. I think this version works better. Lifting a weight 180 degrees instead of 90 degrees is sort of retarded because it's the same thing except for the top left weight and it requires half of the reload distance. In this version of the peacocks tail the peacocks tail is geared to the lever with the weight on it and moves in the opposite direction as the lever with the weight on it thereby allowing the peacocks tail to be dragged by the conveyor belt in the opposite direction as the overbalanced wheel is turning but lift the weight up clockwise in the picture.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

preoccupied wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:38 pm peacocks tail2.png

I think that my design needs a gear that switches directions with the pendulum in which the overbalanced wheel is pushing it on a two to one ratio because the weights shift every 45 degrees and the pendulum falls a 90 degrees. I changed the peacocks tail. I think this version works better. Lifting a weight 180 degrees instead of 90 degrees is sort of retarded because it's the same thing except for the top left weight and it requires half of the reload distance. In this version of the peacocks tail the peacocks tail is geared to the lever with the weight on it and moves in the opposite direction as the lever with the weight on it thereby allowing the peacocks tail to be dragged by the conveyor belt in the opposite direction as the overbalanced wheel is turning but lift the weight up clockwise in the picture.
This might actually be a clever idea. You'd need 2 pendulums. Since we are discussing pendulums it might help to use the proper
terms so we'll be on the same/understand what the other is talking about. This gets into calculating a pendulum's swing. Why that matters
is the pendulum will be slowed when lifting the weight on the other pendulum. Either that or accelerating its swing as it's moving upwards.
With this, to have a pendulum swinging perpetually might only require giving it a push when it's passing bottom center. Gravity won't matter
much so most of the force would help to accelerate the pendulum. That will increase how high it swings.

Pendulums are used to regulate the movement of clocks because the interval of time for each complete oscillation, called the period, is constant. The formula for the period T of a pendulum is T = 2π Square root of√L/g, where L is the length of the pendulum and g is the acceleration due to gravity.

I looked and they usually say pivot for where the pendulum is suspended from but it's also called the fulcrum. A frictionless fulcrum is easy
enough to design and build. The weights are called bobs but I think we'd understand weight. With pendulums, they will need to be timed but
it would be pretty cool to watch. What I'm thinking is that the torque a weight develops when it is going to start swinging down can accelerate
the weight passing bottom center. Why this matters is that the weight generating torque would barely move. That means it'd lose so little
velocity it might not matter.
What would probably take work to figure out is how something like a ratchet type mechanism can be used. I kind of like it that you understood
Bessler's principle and then have what might be a pretty cool idea.
Attachments
Pendulum 1.png
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

viewtopic.php?p=201153#p201153

Ubwe I posted more about the idea on zeroeing in on besslers wheel

Lets focus on the basics about what I am proposing here. I have an overbalanced wheel and a pendulum that turns with the overbalanced wheel. On the way down the combined force of both the pendulum and overbalanced wheel pushes the weight up by the peacocks tail. Then on the ascending side of the pendulum the overbalanced wheel which is turning faster pushes the pendulum back up. It happened to be that I didn't need a gear ratio. So I have the idea at 1:1 gear ratio right now. A long lever pendulum oscillates slower than normal. The overbalanced wheel will spin faster and push into the pendulum with its extra force when no load is there and push the pendulum back up to a high starting position. The difficult thing about this to build might be in my opinion the gears because you need gears that move in both directions, that will shift the pendulum from one gear direction to the other when it's supposed to change direction. If you'd like a challenge don't try to fix the idea, as a builder could you figure out how to make this gear setup?
Last edited by preoccupied on Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

UbWe wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:07 pm And it is nice that you are willing to let the DOJ know that like Trump, you are above the law.
Joe Biden wrote:And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t. So they said they had — they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to — or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said — I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired.
IMG_20230826_103601.jpg
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:49 pm
UbWe wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:07 pm And it is nice that you are willing to let the DOJ know that like Trump, you are above the law.
Joe Biden wrote:And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t. So they said they had — they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to — or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said — I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired.
IMG_20230826_103601.jpg
And yet Trump was booked along with many co-conspirators.

p.s., Since I have nothing to do with Biden, why are saying because of him you can basically act like a white supremacist towards me?
It is well known that white supremacy groups see Trump as supporting them.
And if I try to discuss Bessler's drawings and clues, you and you're associates will side track any discussion. All this allows for is for me
to have Bessler's work to myself. It's like Bessler was 1/2 Polish and 1/2 German. His legacy is Saxony, Germany's history while it is a
shared history between Poland and Germany. This is where Utrecht, Netherlands is a neutral site for showing his work.
And unlike other people I can relate to what Bessler went through and how is work is perceived while you want to be heard or to matter
while you have nothing to contribute.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Since the roller assemblies were made from scrap wood, work that some of them require. The "inside" part which will be the other mount
for the pin and bushing. Those were all cut to the same dimension. These 3 images shows how I can and more scrap wood to a minor
sub-assembly (2 pieces glued together) and then trimmed as needed. I can use both a wood chisel with a dead blow hammer or my miter
saw. And then I'll be able to use my trim router to rout them to the right finished dimension.
What all of this work will allow me to do is to use India ink and edge banding so that all of the roller assemblies will have the same nice looking
appearance as a finished product. If fasteners (screws used to mount to the peacock's tail or to strengthen the assembly), total pieces will be 440.
And that is for 40 roller assemblies. It is a bit of a headache to go from design, math, figure how to make the parts and then to make them.
As my friend Dr. Jaski of Utrecht University told me, I should not allow people to distract me but to keep up the good work. I sent him a link to a
post I made (the 600 pieces on my work bench) and he understands that for all of the work involved, it's not possible for me to work much faster.
I think once the peacock's tails are assembled and all of the long tabs are routed that things will get easier for me. This is where the detail I added
to previous builds is helping me now. An example is how the "kennel" will move up and down a long lever,
I did a quick design to show how if I add slats on both sides of a lever that are chamfered that they can fit inside the "kennel" It's as I've mentioned,
to be doing 2 different builds and going from one mindset to another can be challenging. And now I can go back to "cleaning up" the roller assembly.

p.s., You can see the size of scrap wood I glued to the sub-assembly and how it was cleaned up. And to do a show in the Netherlands with an original
Johann Bessler book requires that what I do has to be presentable. And since I'll be needing surgery, where I have that done (outside of the U.S.) I'll
probably ask them if they wouldn't mind helping me with a couple of other designs. This could allow for 6 different working concepts. And if I do that
then I'll be making Orrfyreus appear as the Lyre of Orpheus while Hermes was the inventor. https://www.greekmythology.com/Myths/Mo ... pheus.html Just an FYI, this is serious business.
Attachments
IMG_0086.jpg
IMG_0087.jpg
IMG_0088.jpg
Kennel and Lever with Hoist.png
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

UbWe wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:37 pm And yet Trump was booked along with many co-conspirators.

p.s., Since I have nothing to do with Biden, why are saying because of him
. .. .. .
You .have nothing to do with Trump either, yet you're the one who compared me to him.

I countered with the criminal O'Biden as a better example of one who isn't really worried about DOJ.

Dr. Jaski is humoring you.

Get it done, James. I need you on my cabinet!
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:16 pm
UbWe wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:37 pm And yet Trump was booked along with many co-conspirators.

p.s., Since I have nothing to do with Biden, why are saying because of him
. .. .. .
You .have nothing to do with Trump either, yet you're the one who compared me to him.

I countered with the criminal O'Biden as a better example of one who isn't really worried about DOJ.

Dr. Jaski is humoring you.

Get it done, James. I need you on my cabinet!
During the last presidential election I voted for someone other than those 2. Why do you claim I voted for Biden?
You support Trump. I actually voted 3rd party. I don't like Rome or its politics. And as a voter, I am registered as an
independent. I am not affiliated with either political party and I can vote for the candidate of my choosing.
And as you are showing, you support criminal behavior while hiding behind politics. It's still criminal behavior. He'll
get off easy because he was POTUS and that will only encourage you that you are right. Just a thought, you're bringing
white supremacy into a forum meant to support Bessler.
I'll give you a break. There is no such things as "Nazis". There is the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (NSDAP)
which in English translates to the National Socialist German Workers’ Party. ie., the Republican party.
Nazi represents nationalism. Patriotic Germans supported their leaders. They believed what they were told just as Americans
believed what they were told by George W. Bush. Using the armed forces (military) to promote foreign policy is what Germany
did. Please learn history and another language besides Engleske.

p.s., Just an FYI, when Hunter Biden got appointed to Burisma and a new Attorney General stopped the investigation, that is like
Sen. McConnell blackmailing the former President Trump for the right to control the Supreme Court nominations. Both Sen. McConnell
and his wife Elaine Chao stated during th 2014 senate campaign that they were going to run America from Kentucky.
If you can't tell I live in Kentucky then you really are that stupid. Kentucky is on of the poorest states in the U.S. while receiving the most
federal dollars per capita. Yep, Kentucky, the reddest state in the U.S.A. relies on free government money.
And because you're Republican, you support Kentucky living off of the federal dollar more than any other state.
Last edited by UbWe on Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:18 am, edited 3 times in total.