Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

I'll give you this much Fletcher, you are a down right good talker. Me, I'm a stick in the mud---------------Sam
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Sam,
In all fairness to Fletcher, he has examined a lot of ideas over the years. He often asks others for any reason to adjust his thinking.

That doesn't happen very often.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

You're right Waltcy' he puts up with me. That's asking quite a bit------------------Sam
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

peacocks tail9.png
I improved my rough draft. I had a four to one gear ratio but it wasn't four times faster, it was just he length of the larger gear. I wanted it to be 4 times faster so I had to change the type of gear that I drew. There is extra energy in the orange lines to recharge the pendulum. The power of the wheel, what is it? If you put in more work load if this wheel were running a machine would it be able to use more than the orange line minus the blue line? Or would it just become slower and have its proportions at a slower speed? I think it might be the latter! If any amount of energy is eat the wheel will lose energy but it will slow down too, the overbalance should be proportional and the speed would be relative to the work load when the wheel is doing work. So it won't stop producing energy until it slows down to a halt and it will remain overbalanced at any load lighter than its weights ( I think).
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Sam Peppiatt wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:22 pm You're right Waltcy' he puts up with me. That's asking quite a bit------------------Sam
You're a walk in the park compared to some. :)

One of the things I like about your twin star cluster idea is how there is internal motion in that disembodied flywheel.

Also, not novel, I like the idea of a gradient between RKE & translational KE. I first noticed that when I was 9, yet couldn't appreciate what I was seeing.

Keep truckin' buddy.
Walter Clarkson
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Sam Peppiatt wrote:I'll give you this much Fletcher, you are a down right good talker. Me, I'm a stick in the mud---------------Sam
You're entitled to be stuck in the mud Sam .. you earned that right .. it is overcrowded in there, but at least you have plenty of company lol ..

** I am not playing the 'holier than thou' card - I have been in there plenty of times, but deliberately less so now days .. I don't get lead there easily ..

I simply asked the question ? .. what if we have all been completely wrong ? - chasing phantoms for thousands of years with no success, even more so in the last 300 years since B. - pushed and prodded along by B. who seems happy to disclose clues that fit so many temp. OOB wheel designs and concepts .. no skin off his nose is it, if we are way off target ?! - his secret is entirely safe ..

> Gravity is an acceleration and it does NOT change .. it is a constant ! - in our terms .. and that is the root of our problems to finding a viable mechanical solution to self-moving ..

So I asked myself what practical mechanics could B. have looked into that was a workaround to the fatal limitations of constant gravity acceleration and its well know pitfalls and roadblocks ? ..

Answer .. first - what would that look like ? - he would be searching for that elusive workaround we all wish to find, that reduced the wheel killing back-torque to net out to a positive forward thrust .. it would be perceived as an energy/momentum gain and thus to comply with accepted Newtonian Physics of f = ma and mgh = m1/v^2 ..

So he built a mechanical weight shifting system that had more forward torque than backward - we know temp. OOB wheels have zero NET Torque and that does not change or get any better .. therefore he must have added some mechanical device (the Prime Mover apparatus) to his poorly performing OOB wheels to give them the directional boost/impetus he (and us) required !

And imo the answer to the construction of that 'additional mechanical entity (Prime Mover)' logic is the focus of the Toy's Page deeply hidden, but nevertheless hinted at, solution ..

** there is another way forward **

Rant Over ..
Last edited by Fletcher on Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

To both of you,
Got some things out of the way; now I can get back to work on the new and improved gravity wheel, which should put me in a better frame of mind and, be less of a bitch, maybe-------------------------Sam

PS Fletcher, actually I'm glad you reminded me that a large "X" / SB will move just as far as several small ones. That's what I will have, one large stage of a SB; connected to the roller.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

It's okay Sam. I'm a bitch all the time so when you're one, I welcome you to the dark side. :)
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

JUBAT,
Maybe I'm already there-----------------Sam
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Get back here in the light, Sam!
Walter Clarkson
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Right Waltcy,
I don't want to go there. I don't even know what it means------------------------Sam
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Do you have a camera phone, Sam?
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:20 pm
WaltzCee wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:22 am .
maybe that circular (spherical?) parametric oscillation, Jubat.
IMG_20230825_231928.jpg
you might have a point.
I did a little googling and started getting giddy when I read this research paper and it talked about a scissor mechanism: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 77#fig0010

Like this;
4.6 HOOKE's LAW FOR VISCOELASTIC MEDIA

Hooke's law, which shows that the proportionality of stress to strain holds only for purely elastic media, was described in Chapter 3. A modified Hooke's law for viscoelastic media (elastic media with losses) is (Auld, 1990):
(4.28a)T=C:S+η:∂S∂t

ie., a spring. You got giddy over a spring? How do you use it? Might be why you got "giddy" with it?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OnY8eEbNBAg
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I have some old smart phones - primarily some J7 Sky Pro phones which I've stripped the FRP from and are usable if Sammy needs one. Just say the word.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:50 am I have some old smart phones - primarily some J7 Sky Pro phones which I've stripped the FRP from and are usable if Sammy needs one. Just say the word.
Strip what? Smartphones are basically a motherboard, a lens (screen) and not much else. What is omitted is the ground that controls the screen and all
information on it at the touch of your finger. I actually did a search and the black body in your smartphone is omitted. It's like a solar panel, no ground,
no solar panel. This makes it seem like the screen has a positive charge. And when you touch it, it grounds. This allows for that charge to create a function.
Yet this info isn't on the web as to if you J7 Low Pro works like a smart solar panel. Please explain.
Don't tell me, they cal it backlight while saying E = hv and the touchscreen then becomes the ground. It's like a CRT but not. Simply charge the cathode and call it the anode. A trick as Olde as the 50's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M40mBIKkc4

p.s., Just an FYI everyone, TVs used to have a CRT, wen you look online at what constitutes a smartphone, most of your smartphone is a solid mass
that your screen sits on top of. If they call this a "backlight" then it is the same thing as a cathode ray tube (CRT) in older televisions sets. It was charged with over 100,000 volts and emitted electrons pulled from it by the magnetic field of 3 different magnetic fields covering the 3 main light wave spectrums.
Red, green and yellow. And then the phosphor screen (TV screen) made images either in monochrome or in color.
Your smartphone screen is nothing more than a TV your grandparents watched. Much cooler but still the same basic technology. Why your battery life is less during the day for a brighter screen, the anode (black body) behind your screen is releasing more energy into your screen (solar panel?).
This is 1950's technology with a 21st century twist. And who doesn't like Arthur Fonzerelli?
Attachments
Fonzi.png
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:00 am, edited 5 times in total.