Bessler's Wheel Diagrammed Using Solid Weights

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Bessler's Wheel Diagrammed Using Solid Weights

Post by JUBAT »

You were banned for your behaviour and nothing more. People got tired of your constant bitching and false accusations.

I'm also not AB Hammer.

Just a reminder: Stop the bullshit and speak truth. Also, act with some manners and decorum.

I'm also not AB Hammer and he doesn't post here any more.

You have work to show? Show it then! You have posted a lot to date. Just remember though - you're no smarter than anyone else here and in fact, you're exactly the same in that you don't have a working wheel to show. Matters none if you know math. Without a working wheel you're a wannabe like the rest of us.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:17 pm You were banned for your behaviour and nothing more. People got tired of your constant bitching and false accusations.

I'm also not AB Hammer.

Just a reminder: Stop the bullshit and speak truth. Also, act with some manners and decorum.

I'm also not AB Hammer and he doesn't post here any more.

You have work to show? Show it then! You have posted a lot to date. Just remember though - you're no smarter than anyone else here and in fact, you're exactly the same in that you don't have a working wheel to show. Matters none if you know math. Without a working wheel you're a wannabe like the rest of us.

I'm a bad little boy JoyButt, my mommy wants ewe 2 make me a good little boy. She wants me to please you Big Boy.
It's so hot when you tell me daddy's give their little boys to you because little boys need discipline. And remember what you're friend
said? You're grooming me. I'm still waiting for you to send me that bus ticket so I can cum to your farm.
I'm a little boy who my mommy wants pleading grownups like you. And when you called my daddy, he told me I am a bad little boy and
I should be personally pleasing to you. You're a preacher and I'm a sinner who needs to be punished.
Here's that picture you wanted of me or did you want me to send you a picture of my "juy batt"? I'm confused. You have to tell me again so my
daddy won't be upset with me because I'm not being the "good" little boy you know I can be for you. And don't forget, you haven't sent me a bus
ticket yet so we can be alone together on your farm because I know I can trust you.
Attachments
Oyvvus - Grooming.png
Kid.png
Kid.png (177.86 KiB) Viewed 5403 times
Last edited by UbWe on Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I repudiate your accusations. I'm not gay and I certainly abhor and reject dragging pictures of little kids into a discussion you so desperately wish to make sexual in nature.

And you seriously think the reasons for being banned was your progress on the wheel?

Your post previous to this stands as a testament as to why you repeatedly get banned.

I'm not AB Hammer.

Your diversional responses give clear indication that you no longer have clear, logical rebuttals to my inquiries.

Your behavior is indicitave of a disgusting and filthy human being not fit for being tolerated on this forum.

With no working wheel you are just like everyone else including myself...a bessler wheel wannabe.

I rebuke your filthy sexual speech.
Last edited by JUBAT on Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:17 pm I repudiate your accusations. I'm not gay and I certainly abhor and reject dragging pictures of little kids into a discussion you so desperately wish to make sexual in nature.

And you seriously think the reasons for being banned was your progress on the wheel?

Your post previous to this stands as a testament as to why you repeatedly get banned.

I'm not AB Hammer.

Your diversional responses give clear indication that you no longer have clear, logical rebuttals to my inquiries.

Your behavior is indicitave of a disgusting and filthy human being not fit for being tolerated on this forum.

I rebuke your filthy sexual speech.
I remember when you asked me if I would do what you want because you remind me of the guy who molested my brothers.
When you like a child molester it is because he is like you are, you like your own kind. And as oyvvus said, you are grooming me.
The only reason I need to be groomed is so I'll be a willing victim. Why you hide your face.
Attachments
Oyvvus - Grooming.png
Lives In Poverty.png
Last edited by UbWe on Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I'm not AB Hammer so your post is not applicable to me.

Stop the filthy speech. It's disgusting.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:23 pm I'm not AB Hammer so your post is not applicable to me.

Stop the filthy speech. It's disgusting.

When i want to do soemthign so I can have a woman in my life Christians tell me there's this guy who likes little boys. Are they talking
about Jesus or are they talking about you?

Matthew 19:14; But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

And what if I prefer a woman? After all, I'm not a child and I should not be treated as a child while you say you want me as a child.
Are you a Christian then if you're not a child molester? You want me and I don't like you. That means that you are molesting me.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Stop with the sexual talk and the bullshit James. Your wheel still doesn't work.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:38 pm Stop with the sexual talk and the bullshit James. Your wheel still doesn't work.
You forcing yourself on me is molestation. Are you still going to call my "daddy" and get me in trouble?
Think about it Alan. You like the idea of making my butt hurt and you like the guy who molested my brothers.
And yet I get banned from forums because I'm a "bad little boy".
You and your friends can keep repeating that mantra, I get banned because I won't let you molest me. That's
my poor behavior, I don't please a man, you or Jesus who wants me to be a "good little boy" when I'm not a child.
Last edited by UbWe on Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I am not AB Hammer. I have zero interest in your sexual desires and I do not see what this has to do with the Bessler Wheel.

Remember a jury may very well see your posts and it doesn't look good when you switch discussions to sexual talk unprompted.

Your wheel still doesn't run.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:52 pm I am not AB Hammer. I have zero interest in your sexual desires and I do not see what this has to do with the Bessler Wheel.

Remember a jury may very well see your posts and it doesn't look good when you switch discussions to sexual talk unprompted.

Your wheel still doesn't run.
And you like molesting me, that's all you care about. The wheel has nothing to do with it, you get a thrill
from molesting me.

I will make your posts known and what you have posted to me. I will suggest that you need psychiatric counseling and possibly be treated at a facility.
And I might sue the owners of this forum for supporting and encouraging your behavior. As you’ve made known, I got banned because of my behavior, I said no to you.
Last edited by UbWe on Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

You're all talk and no walk Lindgaard. You threaten litigation and yet you never follow through. You don't have enough money to even afford a lawyer more or less 80 bucks for a doctor bill. I've told you to go for it and you never take action. I have absolutely zero concern because I'm not who you think I am and your idle threats are of absolutely no concern to me. I've done nothing improper and have nothing to hide and I've never lost a court case yet.

The bible says out of an abundance of heart the mouth speaks: Matt 12:34 so your constant talk of a sexual nature exposes to us all what is on your mind and heart.

Stop your false allegations James and if you want a court case...GO FOR IT. You're not gonna win.

I support your work 100% and harbor no ill will towards you, but I draw the line when you make false and libelous allegations. The countersuit to yours would be a treat to work on.
Last edited by JUBAT on Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:44 pm You're all talk and no walk Lindgaard. You threaten litigation and yet you never follow through. You don't have enough money to even afford a lawyer more or less 80 bucks for a doctor bill. I've told you to go for it and you never take action. I have absolutely zero concern because I'm not who you think I am and your idle threats are of absolutely no concern to me. I've done nothing improper and have nothing to hide and I've never lost a court case yet.

The bible says out of an abundance of heart the mouth speaks: Matt 12:34 so your constant talk of a sexual nature exposes to us all what is on your mind and heart.

Stop your false allegations James and if you want a court case...GO FOR IT. You're not gonna win.

I support your work 100% and harbor no ill will towards you, but I draw the line when you make false and libelous allegations. The countersuit to yours would be a treat to work on.
When I move to Thailand I'll use you as an example of what it means to be a Christian. You have children, you have Jesus and then you need little boys to molest while saying you are witnessing Jesus. All Christians have ever told me is that I need to be somebody they like. You are one example of what it emans to be a Christian. And Alan, as I've mentioned, I'm not suing you, you'll sue me for slander when I say you liked the guy who
molested my brothers and then wanted to do the same to me. You will be suing me for slander. And then your Coats Guard record and your V.A. medical records will become public knowledge.
Last edited by UbWe on Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

James - your words are illogical. If you can't even create a logical argument, then what makes you think you can string a proper chain of thought to invent the wheel?

You're just like everyone else - no working wheel.

I'm not AB Hammer and never have been. Your filthy sexual talk identifies that kind of person you are - one that I want nothing to do with.

It won't be long and I'll be sharing your comments on your youtube videos and directing people here to see what you say. Of course it will be done in such a way you can't identify who I am. It's gonna be fun outing you on your youtube channel.

Based on your track record, you won't be moving out of the country because you can't afford immigration costs either.

Of course, you always have the option of speaking truthful and quit stirring up contention. If you do, then I'll have absolutely nothing to say. When I see bullshit, I will always call you out on it. If someone else starting speaking bullshit, I'd be correcting them too.

Oh and I'm not AB Hammer and you are just like everyone else in that your wheel doesn't work.