Math and Science

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Math and Science

Post by UbWe »

With the last image, it will be to help explain the math when it is factored as f(x) = ∫ (2/3)(0.23/1) Δy/Δx. This value will be subtracted from f(x) = OB * 0.68/I = lw * 1/2md/t.
The axis of the pulley will move differently than the end of the lever and so the movement of both as the wheel rotates will need to be calculated. The (2/3) is that the end of the lever will move 2/3rds as much as the wheel rotates. The (0.23/1) is the Rise over Run for the peacock's tail. For every (2/3) * 1 inch the axis of the pulley rotates, the end of the lever will rise by (2/3) * 0.23 inches. I = lw is the moment of inertia and the shifting of weights will need to be accounted for.
That will be necessary to quantify the amount of momentum/energy in the form f = ma = mv (momentum) = 1/2mv^2 = KE. Then I think with correcting Newton's g = Gm1m2/r^2 as g = Gm1/r1^2 = 2a (2 masses acting on the same point point) = Gm2/r2^2 which demonstrates Einstein's gravity well, then the relationship between atmospheric pressures of Venus, Earth and Mars I think will successfully prove gravity has energy and that there can be some serious science involved with consideration a gravity powered engine.
And then I can visit Romania and discuss someone's idea with them there. It'll be interesting to see what impact using gravity might have when it comes to developing clean, renewable energy. This is one reason why the math needs to agree with what works. Then the efficiency of any build will be able to be maximized.

The atmospheric pressures can be factored following f(x) = Δy/Δx. y = Venus is 1350 psi/93 bars.

x = (1+.02395)^x. The exponent will be the percent further from the Sun than Venus squared. That allows for the inverse square law to show a decrease in the strength of the Sun’s gravitational field.

The Earth is ^191 while Mars is ^403.
This allows for Earth to be 93/(1+.02395)^191 = 1.01214 bars while it is 1.013 bars.
And for Mars to be 93/(1+.02395)^403 = 0.0067 bars while it is .00658 bars.

This goes well beyond a "little math and conjecture". This gets into gravity has energy and that energy can be quantified.
And recently I was banned from another forum because I am a bad person. I was told that in a woodworking forum I can only
discuss joinery.
As you can see, I am a bad person because I was banned. Just as in here I tried discussing Bessler's Wheel and his work.
And yet I think that if I want to explain that gravity has energy because dark matter acts on matter at the gravitational level, how
we know that dark matter transfers its gravitational force to the field in space surrounding it. And this allows for Einstein's gravity
well to be any matter that interacts with the Earth's gravitational field.
And with a gravity powered engine, the gravity well that exists between and under balanced weight and an overbalanced weight
will be considered as leverage gravitational force. Still, this is not a good topic for any forum as no university on Earth is pursuing
the research that I am pursuing. They are in denial that gravity has energy and that what is not electromagnetic in nature (any detectable
matter) in the universe is simply dark matter. This is why the Parallax Angle of a star billions of light years from the Earth can use
its light to tell far away it is. Without dark matter that would not be possible in "empty" space. And with the intrinsic brightness, the
inverse square law can help scientists to determine the mass of that star.
Attachments
Bessler Discussion is not allowed..png
Non- Woodworking projects allowed.png
Not Woodworking.png
CB43C456-C0A0-4A7C-A574-D3BB865211E2.jpeg
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Correcting Newton and Einstein

Post by UbWe »

And this is the correction to their work on gravity. The attached image shows that the gravitational attraction between the Earth and Moon is about
5.437m/s and the centripetal force of the Moon is 1.73kg while it's orbiting the Earth at 3.683 kph.
This allows for the Earth's slingshot effect (gravity assist) https://www.esa.int/Science_Exploration ... ssist_you to be within the limits of the gravitational attraction between the 2 masses.
Without work like this people will just say "perpetual idiots" when talking about people who find perpetual motion interesting. And this also supports
my hypothesis (which agrees with what astronomers say) that the Milky Way galaxy (we're in it) moves withing or through a field of dark matter. Isn't
it interesting what a person can do with a calculator, a pen and some paper to write it all down on? I figure if that work gets verified and is accepted
as being right, that's probably be the most important thing I ever put down on a piece of paper.
And if all goes well, that pen, calculator and paper all might be displayed somewhere. It'll remind people that you don't need a supercomputer to do
some worthwhile work.

p.s., I'll go over it a few more times and will use online calculators. I don't have anyone who can proof (go over) my
work so I'll need to do it myself. This will also be able to be considered as what is the Moon's escape velocity to leave the Earth's orbit?
Escape Velocity | Let's Talk Science
It also has an estimated mass of 7.342 × 1022 kg. This means that the Moon's escape velocity is 2.38 km/s. That is much less than the 11.2 km/s it takes to get off the Earth.
And I calculated its centripetal force at 1.7304 so that is consistent. With the other math I did, I think I'm getting tired from going over so many
numbers and need to take a break from like by doing some woodworking. I do have a lot to get done this weekend. It's basically the "Big Push".

p.s., If you look towards the top of the page where it says 3.98588 e14, that is the correct value and not the 3.16865 e14. I looked it up online.
And now I can recalculate where the 2a (Einstein's gravity well) is located between the Earth and the Moon and get it right this time. 🙃
Just might not be the right "topic" for discussing gravity has energy and it can power a machine,
Attachments
g = Gm1r1 gravity.1.png
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Math and Science

Post by UbWe »

Just an FYI, if the atmospheric pressures of Venus, Earth and Mars are correct, then most likely Venus is denser than the Earth while
the Moon might have less mass than currently believed. That the Moon always has the same "face" facing the Earth shows that it is
gravitationally locked into the Earth. It simply has no spin.
And the spin anything has might relate to its mass and energy. No spin suggests little energy and energy is relative to mass/force. Why
Venus might be much denser than the Earth while in another couple of Billion years Mars might become more Earth like. It might just
be beginning to develop as a rock type planet. If atmospheric pressures are any indication, one day it might be like Earth while the Sun
itself will be larger.
Why discussing how gravity can allow for work needs to be considered.

p.s., Just an FYI, the Moon might've collided with what became the asteroid belt. Something broke something apart. With the gas giants, there
is the Einstein-Bose condensate theorem. This gets into theoretical physics but what's out in deep space in our solar syetm? Basically
not enough energy to support either Jupiter or Saturn. Just sayin'. And in physics, the laws of physics are the same for any function regardless
of scale. I read a book where a PhD level scientist explained that. Jupiter with its moons is like an element that has many electrons, it really is
basically the same thing. A field is created and other bodies exist around the core. https://www.britannica.com/science/Bose ... condensate
Last edited by UbWe on Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

Jubat, where are you? You said a little math and conjecture. That's what I've done, what you said.
g = Gm1m2/r^2 simply doesn't account for the Moon. Am I going to fault Newton with doing the best
work he could've done? No I am not.
It's been a missed opportunity for scientists to say that gravity is relative to energy. I think the Moon
shows this, don't you? It doesn't rotate. That makes it like a perpetual motion wheel, it simply doesn't
convert gravity into work. It's nice you make this known that when something doesn't work it lacks
kinetic energy.
I know you get this Jubat. If the Moon had an actual rotation then if you did some basic calculus then
it and the Earth would share the same field around the Sun. But it's dead. It has mass but no energy.
This gets into the 1st law of thermodynamics;
The First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be converted from one form to another.

This what unions allows for, wouldn't you agree Jubat?
Attachments
Basic Calculus.png
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Fishing with electricity

Post by WaltzCee »

Jubat, do you ever go fishing?
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Not anymore. In fact I just set a box out at the end of the driveway with 2 brooder lights and every fishing pole I ever owned including the first one my uncle bought for me. I wrote FREE on the box and within a day they were all gone. I hated touching the fish when I caught them and getting eaten up by mosquitos so I gave it up.

This is unless you're referring to other kinds of phishing...
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

No, no, no Jubat. I'd never suggest that sort of thing.

I want to get an electric fishing net like they used to use with the old cranking phone generators. Rather than one of the new fangled nylon nets, I want to use one of the old fashioned
electro-magnetic ones.

I might try making some capacitors then lower them overboard & doubling the voltage, boom, then floating fish!

It's a miracle!

Hva gjør du når en nordmann kaster en håndgranat mot deg? Trekk pinnen og kast den tilbake.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walter Clarkson
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:01 pm Not anymore. In fact I just set a box out at the end of the driveway with 2 brooder lights and every fishing pole I ever owned including the first one my uncle bought for me. I wrote FREE on the box and within a day they were all gone. I hated touching the fish when I caught them and getting eaten up by mosquitos so I gave it up.

This is unless you're referring to other kinds of phishing...
Alan, When I am successful I’ll say that you taught me that John the Baptist was sexually abusing Jesus. As you say, you are my “teacher “. And that what the Bible is about is how Jesus needed John the Baptist’s approval or B.S. like this would happen.
And as I’ve said Alan, when you told me that the V.A. diagnosed you as a psychopath, I believe you.
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

WaltzCee wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:02 pm .
No, no, no Jubat. I'd never suggest that sort of thing.

I want to get an electric fishing net like they used to use with the old cranking phone generators. Rather than one of the new fangled nylon nets, I want to use one of the old fashioned
electro-magnetic ones.

I might try making some capacitors then lower them overboard & doubling the voltage, boom, then floating fish!

It's a miracle!

Hva gjør du når en nordmann kaster en håndgranat mot deg? Trekk pinnen og kast den tilbake.
Well if you're a ranger, you could probably do that legally. I had the idea years ago to use those woven nylon ropes that are hollow in the middle and run electrodes in those and let them hang overboard. That way it looks like anchor ropes. Then go along with my high energy device and see what comes up. It determined it wasn't worth the risk. For what it's worth, I think your idea is great and possibly could have application elsewhere.

Your joke is hilarious. I just told it to some friends of mine and we had a serious laugh at Norwegian expense. Is extradition ever an option? LOL!
Last edited by JUBAT on Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Polock: "Har du møtt min identiske tvillingsøster ennå?" Norwegian: – Nei, hvordan ser hun ut?

I watched a rumble channel the other day, Jubat, & it seems there are fires like Maui all over the world. The elitists are burning our food. They seem to think the world can safely hold maybe a billion people.

Some imagine Reagan's starwars/DEW. Directed Energy Weapons.

It's always good to catch a fish or 2.

ETA
Well if you're a ranger, you could probably do that legally.
We're living in an age of lawlessness, Jubat. If it is illegal to eat & help feed your friends, then maranatha!
Resist we much!
Refuse to comply!
NASA imagery
Attachments
IMG_20230902_163237.jpg
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Walter Clarkson
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Catching food might be something I have to do before long. The world is definitely poised for many troubles way more severe than what we're seeing now. I'm not totally convinced about the DEW as least in Maui. Just a tree falling into powerlines with the amount of raw tinder burning. I prefer to not watch the news and I tell myself it happens all over the planet. Not all the world's problems are right outside my house and so I tend to stay concerned more with my immediately vicinity and things I can do a little something about.

When Jesus comes back, every knee shall bend and then relief from evil and wickedness will ensue.

Your joke is funny! Is that a pretty good representation of what Norwegians are like or are they all more like Lindgaard? That place must be a living hell - all suspicious and everyone accusing each other of being someone else.