Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

Post by UbWe »

JUBAT wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:02 am The problem is you're too poor to make a court case pay off.

You could have had so much more in life James and been a much happier person and just look at you...sitting on internet speaking sexual filth on a forum. Not much to brag about really.

You really are demonic in your actions. You have no interest in getting along with anyone and really are the worst person I've ever met. I think I'll stop replying to your posts now. Everyone gets it what a rotten filthy troll you are.

Once I stop replying, you'll soon see that hardly anyone is going to reply to what you have to say. I'm the only one that constantly replies, but the record has been written and saved that shows your wheel doesn't spin and I'm not AB Hammer.

As soon as Scott gets back to moderating, I sincerely look forward to the peace that follows once your account is banned. You've really crossed the line with your sexual talk and it's something nobody should have to read.

I'm disappointed in you. All the best to you from this point forward.

Have at him Walt. This dude can't be rehabilitated.

finis
How many accounts are you using in here?
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

[ Asshole sans asshole ]

Post by WaltzCee »

this is a personal favorite, Jubat.

I'll bet that troll quotes me.
Asshole sans asshole. Is that ironic?
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
UbWe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by UbWe »

WaltzCee wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:27 am .
this is a personal favorite, Jubat.
If only you guys looked that good. You have to be jealous. And no work to show, ouch!
This is Alan, right? Notice the difference? You brought this on yourself Alan. I think anyone
can see the difference.
You're just showing everyone what it means to be an American.
You must have a lot of my data saved that I don't have. I think it's obvious, you aren't me.
Attachments
Lives In Poverty.png
Last edited by UbWe on Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

I love that picture too. I just about spat out my coffee when I found it.

James' behaviour is atrocious. Maturing adults are expected to behave way better than this.

A relative of mine worked at a home for the mentally retarded not all that long ago and trying to speak on deep topics with the clients was an effort in futility. I've had flashbacks as of late...being reminded what the experience was like.
Last edited by JUBAT on Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Sorry Waltcy, I got way behind here. I do have a flip phone, a jitterbug----------------Sam
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

WaltzCee wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 6:32 pm https://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 69#p193169

Cool, looks like 1/2 of a scissor jack.
You have a very interesting & well viewed thread, Sam. Everyone's curious what you'll think of next!

ETA
I think this is RH's contribution.

Just like to throw out an FYI, Sam.
Your thread has 1235 Replies, 53,977 Views.
You have a knack at keeping people's interest.
Keep truckin' buddy!
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Walter Clarkson
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

I didn't do that Waltczee.
This isn't the fist time i am accused of things i am unable to do. That's far too good for my work.
I would blame it on Shadow, if i had to accuse somebody.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Yes, SHADOW, did that drawing. It's a little different than the way I have it but, you can see how it draws the weight in on the up side and pushes it back out on the down side.

Here is the difference. At 3:00, for CW rotation every thing is in a straight line horizontal with the ground. Like so: The axle of the roller, a link, next a fixed pivot point for the link, then the other link,( the other half of the toggle), then the sliding weight at the far end. Which means the weight is fully extended out on a radius. The link to the roller axle has a slot so the roller can shift as the wheel turns, and work the lever / toggle.

At 9:00, it's just the opposite. Now the links are at a 45 degree angle, which draws the weights into the center--Sam

I hate asking but, only way to find out. What is ETA?
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

ETA = Edited To Add

ETA
So easy, once you know
Everything is. :)

ETA 2
Shadow uses a SIM, Algodoo.
I don't know if any put it into.wm2d.
Last edited by WaltzCee on Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Walter Clarkson
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Thanks waltcy! So easy, once you know-----------------Sam
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Did anyone sim Shadow's work?
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

JUBAT,
Yes. SHADOW did a simulation. Plus I built the very same thing a long time ago but with only two cross bars / four arms. The main problem IIRC, was the weights / yellow dots, used to work the toggle. When the yellow dots and the sliding weights were more or less mostly down, it would tend to keel. I think too, it was slow to react. The action of the toggle was slow compared to the turning of the wheel----------------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

A follow up to SHADOW'S wheel.
A beautiful drawing, don't you think? If you look closely at the drawing, the sliding weights don't begin to retract untill well after 6:00, maybe 7 1/2 or 8:00. This is way to late, which leads to keeling.

With a heavy roller driving the toggle, the sliding weights start to retract immediately after 3:00, are half way back at 6:00, and fully retracted by the 9:00 position. And, of coarse half way back out / up at 12:00.

Do you see the deference? The timing of it is so much better; more advanced----------------------Sam

ETA (see how quick I am to learn)
The wheel is continuously OOB except at top and bottom dead center, where it is temporarily balanced.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

The timing has been a problem for centuries. Gravity is too slow to make things act in time. That's what I discovered on all my builds and so when I gave up building, I told myself I'd never build again until I had a diagram of something that was inherently out of balance all the time or at least looked good on paper. Dreams and and wishes do not a runner make I found out.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

JUBAT,
I have already demonstrated it, this is exactly what happens. Apparently gravity is fast enough, when the change of position,(of the weights), is continues. Also, the faster the wheel turns, the faster the rollers turn.

You have to have faith JUBAT, maybe you will see it happen-----------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.