Static balance non circular differential pulleys

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

whatzonstrat
Dabbler
Dabbler

Static balance non circular differential pulleys

Post by whatzonstrat »

https://youtu.be/yUw34IeZnIM

Hi

My last post was a bit random, didn’t mean to offend anyone, I know we all need each other, and I do appreciate all levels of contribution, thanks one and all. Someone will solve this eventually.
In reference to the youtube link.
Static balance using non circular differential pulleys. I had a thought about this mechanism, ( that was after I found out what differential pulleys were !). namely the weight is balanced against the mech. and the mounting. The weight on a pivoted arm is statically balanced through a full 360 deg of rotation. As the weight is not balanced with a counterweight, but with a spring, you should be able to turn the whole mech. In any position and retain the balance ? Could it be a possibility to mount on a wheel . Would the weight still appear as a position on the wheel even if it’s effectively weightless. I need some help here to see if my thinking is way off, or is this worth trying or has someone already been down this track ? I havnt seen any info on this forum about this, but I havnt read every post, and i may have missed it.
I did attempt to make this setup, but soon realised the cam profile of the non circular pulleys, was critical to make it work. As the cable winds on one pulley it winds off the other one, but they have to be the right shape. I made some crude pulleys to try it out. One was a logarithmic spiral and the other was an eccentric . I did have a small degree of success and did get some balance through about 90 deg.
I looked up the research paper on line, but the description and maths involved was way beyond my pay grade !
There may a simple answer why this could never be a workable wheel mech.
Cheers Dave
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: Static balance non circular differential pulleys

Post by WaltzCee »

here may a simple answer why this could never be a workable wheel mech.
Cheers Dave
It might be because it will act differently once you strap it on a wheel.
balanced lamp.gif
balanced lamp.gif (179.63 KiB) Viewed 2434 times
There are a lot of ways to skin that puppy.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

hyper-structural pathway®

Post by WaltzCee »

If you were to bolt that contraption to a hyper-structural pathway® it would transport it off the wheel to a more rectilinear/less curvilinear FoR (Frame of Reference) minimizing the down side of the effects of any work your idea/principle might cause yet reaping all the benefits of that work.

Basically you enslave it.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: Static balance non circular differential pulleys

Post by agor95 »

Hi whatzonstrat
whatzonstrat wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:19 am
I looked up the research paper on line, but the description and maths involved was way beyond my pay grade !
Sometime one has to stretch beyond our pay grade to get promotion. Or Pro-petual-motion.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed