Thoughts for the New Year .. Keeping_It_Stupid-Simple

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Thoughts for the New Year .. Keeping_It_Stupid-Simple

Post by Fletcher »

Hi all .. just wanted to throw up some quotes etc in the one place that might help us all dial-in and refocus on just how simple B's. runner technology was/is ..

Especially when we feel the need to regroup, re-ground, or simply de-clutter our brains, or to just purge ourselves of distractions, negative thoughts, confusion over complexity, and dead ends - unfortunately often the unwanted travel companions of this hobby and on this quest ..

IOW's a Reset drop in ! ... We have got this !

** I'll put up some of the quotes that I have in a file and I invite everyone who finds a new one to place it in this topic ..

** The idea is to bank these quotes for all and make reading them occasionally a legacy and a source of continued inspiration, when we need it, if we need it ..

Bessler DT pg 210

“should see this principle, in itself so simple, and yet at the same time so deeply hidden, of everlasting motion,”
JC's PMAAMS?

'Never did I hear a word of praise, though I was criticised from all directions. But I never changed, never once wavered, because a single word could have betrayed my wondrous achievement.' - Bessler, 1715
Draschwitz Wheel ... - Acta Eruditorum, Christian Wolff, 1715

A perpetual motion has been built by Orffyreus, a man skilled in the art of Medicine, from which he derives a living; and in Chemistry and Mechanics in which he is versatile... the perpetual motion which our Orffyreus built, has been seen by thousands of people, including experienced mathematicians and mechanics and they were all full of admiration. The mechanism, for which the inventor expects a sum of money, is carefully hidden, and is said to be simple.
Merseburg ... - letter from Christian Wolff to Johann Daniel Schumacher, 3rd July, 1722

Furthermore there is the testimony of the Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel, who is experienced in evaluating mechanical inventions and had seen the internal mechanism of the wheel and ran it for many weeks in a locked room, keeping the keys himself, having personally locked and sealed the doors and windows with his own seal. He testified both verbally and in an officially printed certificate that the movement of the wheel was caused by nothing more than the weights and that it would run continuously unless the internal structure of the wheel was altered.

Continued .. This is also consistent with what Orffyreus says, that anyone could easily understand his invention, as soon as he is allowed to look into the wheel.
'Kassel ... - letter from Joseph Fischer to J.T. Desaguliers, 1721

His Highness, who has a perfect understanding of mathematics, assured me that the machine is so simple that a carpenter's boy could understand and make it after having seen the inside of this wheel, and that he would not risk his name in giving these attestations, if he did not have knowledge of the machine...'
'Kassel ... - letter from Willem Jacob 'sGravesande to Sir Isaac Newton, 1721

The Landgrave being, himself, present during my examination of this machine, I took the liberty to ask him, as he had seen the inside of it, whether, after being in motion for a certain time, some alteration was made in the component parts; or whether one of these parts might be suspected of concealing some fraud; on which His Serene Highness assured me to the contrary, and that the machine was very simple...'
From : JC’s PMAAMS? (pg 143) .. Jean Bernoulli (1667-1748) responded to 'sGravesande's publication.

Now, I have been assured that the secret was communicated to His Serene Highness, the Landgrave of Hesse, under an oath of silence, and he was allowed to examine the internal structure of the wheel. Afterwards, his Serene Highness was quoted as saying to his ministers, that he believed the machine to be a true perpetual motion machine, and in addition, it was so simple and easy to construct that he was amazed that no one had managed to invent a similar machine before Herr Orffyreus.
Last edited by Fletcher on Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zhyyra
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Thoughts for the New Year .. Keeping_It_Stupid-Simple

Post by Zhyyra »

Thanks Fletcher, I appreciate that.

Zhy
Persevere to succeed.