Feelings?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Re: Feelings?

Post by MrTim »

Well, we are still hearing that the Pyramids were built by space aliens, and that the ancient Egyptians were simply not smart enough to do it (not my thinking, btw), so intellectual arrogance about something 300 years ago shouldn't be surprising... ;-)
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

Hello Mr Tim: I was give the advice by George Wiseman of Eagle Research that is a friend of mine - mostly -
His advice was to make public my technology to everyone at no charge in order to protect myself from harm. _ In ways unknown -
He had offered to help me write a book on my technology and he would have it published - somehow -
However he is somewhat busy doing many new business ventures and it would be unfair for me to put this book burden on his plate
but on the other hand it is good advice, The problem is it seems no one want my energy technology even though it could provide a
fossil fuel replacement amount of energy. running, Cars, Trucks, Trains, Ships, and so on.
As for the amount of power from gravity as with the Bessler Wheel as most of the energy is used as counter reaction make up
simple calculation provide that the output of a 12 foot wheel may produce about 1/2 horsepower or so.
You must ask yourself the question - How big for how little is not worth getting excited about retaining ownership of such technology
I am willing to give away for free technology that can replace fossil fuels on a global scale that no one is really excited about that much.
Timing is everything even Bessler was chases out of towns by the people of his day because of what he wanted to show.
And for this time in the 21st. century - I get chased out of town by the people because I say I have technology that can replace
fossil fuels - Funny how time and people never change.
but the fact remains - Why do people say they are looking for this type of technology and if offered are chased out of town
maybe Bessler and all that wish to help the human race are doomed to fail to help the human race because the human race
wishes themselves to fail - nothing is much easier than something if that is the goal the human race is wishing to run out of.

If bessler gave the formula to his wheel to the world in 1717 The big question is - would he be dead now because of it.
That is the giving away to protect yourself from harm issue - in ways unknown ? issue.
On the other hand I have given away enough information to say if people copy my work - Well: so they copied my work - does it matter?
if you did not give it away for free they would simple take it from you anyway, so way make a effort to hoard or pay for what is going to
be taken from you in the long run. That's smart thinking - Thank you George Wiseman - where every you are -

Mr. Tom
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Millions of people are interested in a working machine, hardly anyone is interested in someone's dream of a working machine.
How do you think Bessler would have been treated, had he shown the world how his wheel works?

Tell the world you have a runner without showing it, you will be treated like Bessler, who told the world he had a runner without showing it.
Show the world you have a runner, you will be treated as Bessler would have, had he showed the world his wheel.
It doesn't matter how much, or how many, think you are talking shit if you show that you have a runner, it only matters when you don't show how it works.
By not showing how it works you give them the option, that you are talking shit. Once you show how it works that option is no longer available, because you have a runner and you have shown how it works.
Take you friend's advice and show the world you have a runner, if you have one, which i don't think you do.
All the time the option 'they are talking shit" is still available, I'm going with it.
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

hello mr. 46,
Come and visit me and I will kindly show you my working stuff
I have left my home address on a post on the what bessler used for power source
I even offered a free lunch if you come over

wait: I have a better idea I could come and see you, give me your address of where you live
I will bring all my toys and show you in person in Person, What do you think of this idea, I am totally serous -

But once you see it is real - you must be a witness on the things you see - and tell as many people about the working technology you
have seen - if you are will to do this I will bring my working technology to your house and show you in person

Otherwise: don't say I am not trying to show my work. That is degradation of character and the law states penalties or the forum rule apply to protect fellow members from such Degradation of character. maybe the moderator should apply a notice to you on this event of posting unlawful comments to other members. If it were my forum you would not be allowed to post such comments

Be fare and be kind, be happy, are just keep you comments to yourself,
you have no idea what I have been going through to show the world my technology, get into my shoes for a few years - then come back an you will have a different view on reality.

Thank you very much mr. 46 - I would not be talking at all about my technology if it did not work - I am an millionaire already - I don't need to tell anyone anything it is my chose to do so. it is your chose to no believe - but don't try to brake the Law and think you can get away with it. Your on a Public Forum - there are forum laws that protect the public: If in a course of events this forum could even be shut down because of lack of enforcement by the moderator by such Government authorizes that authorize the use of a public forum.

Thank of that before commenting please: this is a nice forum: it would be a shame to have it shut down because of Law breaker on the forum.

Din-ma Tom
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

This is a forum for grown ups, who wish to share their thoughts and opinions on Bessler's wheel and general PM related subjects.
There are many different views as to how one might proceed in the event of actually finding the solution. You are perfectly entitled to have your opinion, as to how you should go about making your work known to the general public, and any member, including myself, are perfectly entitled to share our opinion of whether we agree or disagree with your opinion.
We can also share our view as to why other members might feel that they are not getting the attention they think they deserve, or they think their work deserves. This information can be used to understand why the desired response is not occurring, or it can simply be considered to be a negative comment, hate speech or insults, or whatever you wish to consider it as.

magnagravity wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:17 pm

But once you see it is real - you must be a witness on the things you see - and tell as many people about the working technology you
have seen - if you are will to do this I will bring my working technology to your house and show you in person

I would very much like to see a video that shows your work, and explains how it works.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Maybe the best way to make money on an invention is charge admission to the revealing show. Charge a modest fee to show it running but dont reveal how it runs. If people are convinced it could be real, collect 1000 dollars per head for the reveal. Anyone not willing to pay is to be ushered out. With body guards and police around promise a refund if its found to be fake. Once the cash is collected and taken offsite then the glorious reveal of how it works could commence. Take what little money you collected and beat it out of there.

Or just mask it behind wind and solar and live off of free energy letting the utility company pay you for the excess.
Last edited by JUBAT on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Tom,
Well it was a nice forum. Robinhood 46 is a nice guy and a good inventor. I don't think its right that you have threatened him. Some thing about that isn't right--------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

hello sam - my friend, Do you have working self running technology you would to share with world?
If is so funny how people tend to gang up with the people that attack others
I have been attacked by so many people because of the offer to show them working systems like this forum is trying to have somebody
make work -
If you were attacked just about every time you posted a comment - yes you are there is something wrong -

Tell me Sam - what is wrong when you come to a forum and you are attacked because you wish to show something really Cool.

Did you just attack me because you are of gang mentality - There is a difference between being something and being just mean.

Are you just mean - sam - Because you jumped in without knowing the whole story of what is happening in my world.

Feelings - Sam - everyone has feelings - how about my feelings - Sam - did you think first before jumping on my back of the whole story?

Thank you , I rest my Case. din-ma Tom
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

I have a joke:

Two narcissists walk into a bar, one is half Norwegian...
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

magnagravity wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:15 pm
Thank you , I rest my Case. din-ma Tom
That made me laugh more than Tarsier's joke.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi Tom
magnagravity wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:17 pm Your on a Public Forum - there are forum laws that protect the public: If in a course of events this forum could even be shut down because of lack of enforcement by the moderator by such Government authorizes that authorize the use of a public forum.

Thank of that before commenting please: this is a nice forum: it would be a shame to have it shut down because of Law breaker on the forum.
In a way we are a self moderating bunch of prickly stubborn and in some cases 'Old Farts'.

One way to make friends and build rapport is to destroy a little know meeting place.

I can imagine you using a blunderbuss on moles [us: ground squirrels/perry dogs] in your lawn.
A sledge hammer cracking a nut comes to mind.

Have you found this technique works before? What about thinking maybe some people are socially tackless.
Then trying a new behaviour like by showing tacked and ignoring the ones who do not replicate.

Give it a try - imagine what it would be like?

All the Best
Last edited by agor95 on Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

Hiya Maggie!
The main reason I'm not interested in your device is because I'm working on my own (but not this month, as my new insurance co wants me to replace a lot of plumbing in 30 days. I'm going to replace both. ;-) Secondly, based on your description(s) of yours, I'm confident that our respective devices are in no way similar, so while I wish you luck with yours, I'm sticking with my project. We'll see who crosses the finish line first... ;-)

And by the way, I'm not concerned about my design being 'stolen'. I expect it to be, because it is so simple (the Mk.II is, the Mk.I is less robust/more complicated, but both work to the same principle.) Then there is the 2-way wheel to work on... ;-)
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by magnagravity »

Hello, Hiya Maggie my name is legion for I am many,
Wow - People seem to have no regards for other people's feelings on this forum
point blank - He is not interested in your feeling because he may be shell fish. I mean something like that.

I have my own research and development company mostly for my own work
but because I am not a shell fish, like many everywhere.
I would be very happy to talk with you about your project. unlike many on many places around at low tide.

come over to the happy, happy place, in my world, even though some unhappy visit my world, I learned just ignore them and they will
go away, and they can remain very unhappy in their own world,

you can find me at (what energies did bessler use) or anywhere the big Magnagravity sign is located.

friendly, helpful, kind, and friendly, with a long standing relationship with the community.

din-ma - Tom is my name - and it won't cost you a dime.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Tarsier79 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:18 pm I have a joke:

Two narcissists walk into a bar, one is half Norwegian...
HAHA! Did they ban him from the bar?