The Masonry of Karl von Hessen-Kassel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

The Masonry of Karl von Hessen-Kassel

Post by Oystein »

Hessen-Kassel (and the Landgrave) is often mentioned in Masonic and Rosicrucian literature.

A General Secretary of a Scottish Rite Center in the US mentioned to me, the other day that he's also a patron of Karl von Hessens Louisenlund in Germany. We found that we both was into Karl von Hessen-Kassel. But we discovered, he was a patron of Bessler's Karl's grandson Karl von Hessen-Kassel... I said to him that I have studied Orffyreus and Karl von Hessen-Kassel, and found what seems to be Rosicrucian/Masonic encoded writings. I mentioned that I found that Bessler wrote a classic Rosicrucian message in the birthday card to Karl.

For this reason I was very intrigued that a Scottish Rite General Secretary from the US would also be a patron of Karl von Hessen-Kassel..

It is written that Karl von Hessen-Kassel is one of the most fascinating and influential figures at the time in the world of Masonry, Rosicrucianism and hermetic studies. Karls grandson Karl von Hessen-Kassel ended up being a Masonic General Grandmaster of all Masonic lodges in Denmark.
https://www.freimaurer-wiki.de/index.ph ... ouisenlund

About the origin of the English Rosicrucian order SRIA it was written in closed Rosicrucian group today:
Wild speculation on the pre-history of the SRIA aside; when researching the emergence of the rosicrucian phenomenon in Europe, principally through the lens of the anonymous publication of the Fama, Confessio, and the Chemical Wedding in Kassel, Germany; I think it's important to be mindful of the historical events that influenced its emergence.
Namely, that these publications were released following the advent of the "Pamphlet Wars" from 1562 onwards that spurned later social and political reforms across Europe.
These rosicrucian pamphlets were therefore, first and foremost, a political instrument intended to spark a sociocultural revolution.
This idea is further strengthened by the role that Hesse-Kassel plays in the Thirty Years' War that began four years after the publication of the rosicrucian manifestos.
I would like to mention that the Rosicrucian Manifestos printed at Kassel before "the 30 years war" between the Catholics and the protestants, was "anti catholic.." For example it says that the Pope is the Anti Christ. In the light of the war, let's say they had some real reasons for hiding authors identities and keep secrets, like encoded signatures etc.
And as we do now securely call the Pope Antichrist,
As Bessler was a spy on any of his employers, dabbling with religious secrets relating to "Primum Movens/God", a printer and royal advisor to Karl von Hessen-Kassel I think this makes my claims/discoveries a little less far fetched. Keep your eyes open and good luck with the search. We all work towards the same goal.

Hope somebody finds this interesting, motivating or at least entertaining..

Best
ØR
Last edited by Oystein on Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
www.orffyreuscodes.com
The truth is stranger than fiction
agor95
Addict
Addict

Thirty Years' War

Post by agor95 »

I had no idea how far the Ottomans reached into Europe.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed