Inertial propulsion...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

iacob alex
Addict
Addict

re: Inertial propulsion...

Post by iacob alex »

Hi George !
I have a lot of "disclosed" experiments for you , at :
https://www.oocities.org/iacob_alex/Dis ... ments.html
.....related to the "wild " game with the rotational inertia.
All the Best ! / Al_ex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

I wish the Inertial Propulsion forums from the 1990's were still in existence. There was quite a lot of groundbreaking stuff there that would have been of help here...
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
Georg Künstler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Georg Künstler »

Hi iacob alex,
you wrote:
If I understand , you play the rotating doors of a car due to a repetitive impact ? It's a manner to use inertia ? Take a look at :
https://www.americanscientist.org/artic ... of-inertia
Maybe , you have a particular case of inertia.
Yes it is a special case of inertia.
Everything around us, also ourself is in motion.
A acceleration or deaccelleration is producing force on an object.
An direct collision is eliminating the force and is producing heat.

An indirect collision will let the objects rotate.
So what we can do is to let the object rotate against gravity.
This was the example with the car doors.

The car therefore is the carrier of an pendulum, a movable mass.
Like in a gasoline or water truck with a half full tank.
An impact on or with the car will not stop the pendulum or liquid in the car.
You will get a relative move against gravity.

We can use this start stop in a cycle process, swinging, so that gravity has to repeat its work again and again.

That is that was Bessler has achieved.
Best regards

Georg
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

.....with n arrangement of 4 doublle- synchro rotating masses , at :
http://conf.uni-ruse.bg/bg/docs/cp14/2/2-1.pdf (fig. 10 )
.....and a half done experiment , at :
www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex/Disclosed_e ... ab0060.JPG
We are searching for a stable pulsatory one-way resultant of the 4. double rotating vectors/eccenters...or an inertia "drone" equivalent ,if you like...or 4 tractive "inertial horses/sails on the same car/boat"...
Al_ex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Re: Inertial propulsion...

Post by iacob alex »

…..if we make a simple arrangement with four synchro eccenters , playing Viviavl corve/trajectory in a semi-space :
www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex/Inertial_Ro ... led037.jpg
https://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Viviani%27s_curve
A disclosed experiment , at : www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex/Disclosed_e ... ab0060.JPG (two synchro eccenters ,only ).

Al_ex
Last edited by iacob alex on Fri May 05, 2023 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

…..if we make a simple arrangement with four synchro eccenters , playing Viviavl corve/trajectory in a semi-space :
www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex/Inertial_Ro ... led037.jpg
https://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Viviani%27s_curve
A disclosed experiment , at : www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex/Disclosed_e ... ab0060.JPG (two synchro eccenters ,only ).
www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex/Disclosed_e ... ab0082.JPG (two synchro eccenters ,only ).

Al_ex
agor95
Addict
Addict

Inertial propulsion...

Post by agor95 »

Hello Alex

Your contributions since starting from your 1974 drawings have been an inspiration.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

alex,
For inertial propulsion to succeed, it has to "push off" from some thing. Like a small boat can push off from a dock. This is the only way that it will ever work. Please don't ask me how but, I think you have to find a way to push side ways to the direction of travel. And of coarse it would require a duel system, one pushing off from the left and, one pushing off from the right to keep the vehicle going in a straight line.

To say it with different words; the back force has to be deflected,(some how), 90 degrees and, applied to the frame of the wagon or cart or what ever. Again, some how the weight has to push off side ways, then drive the machine forward. Maybe you can find a way. If so it would go to light speed and beyond!

I'm 80 years old, (82 if you are counting), one thing I've learned on this forum is; it's impossible to tell anybody any thing-------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Sat May 06, 2023 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUBAT
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by JUBAT »

Oy mate you can tell us. It's just that some of us just don't listen. ;)
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Inertial propulsion is easy. Like I would share it to your grimy hands right now. If you paid close attention to what I've said about it a long time ago it would be apparent how I think it could be done but my thousands of message is a mess to find that specific description. I used inertial propulsion with super human strength from a time machine and the ability to breath my own blood using internal gills was used to travel through space at high speeds by me without a space ship where I fought large space aliens that were trying to kill the entire planet hundreds of millions of years ago. One giant killed the dinosaurs by throwing a meteor into the planet. I was the only defense. I used the inertial propulsion to out pace a bear in a fight when I was 8 years old in which I won the fight vs the bear by out maneuvering it and causing it to injure itself before it fled. It can be done with just two levers or my arms and it is not perpetual motion it just tugs you around because of your movement choices. It's like running on air. It's so simple if you can't figure it out I pity you. If you can do it with your won body if you were strong enough to do it and defy gravity, then it's simple enough for anybody to figure out. Man I really want to share it but I feel like people will just steal it because people don't like me. I don't even have access to my bank that I was building as a kid. I am disgruntled. I used to do it to fall slowly toward the ground when jumping off of roof tops when I was a kid. It's not very practical in my current state where I'm unagile and over weight but when I was light speedy little gymnast kid I could basically fly using it or float downwards when falling. Man you have no idea how simple it is I could explain it in one sentence. If any of you were aggressively trying to be my friend on the merit of my claims such as me being a time traveler or anything else, if I had the faith and trust of anybody here it would be so easy for me to just tell you how to make incredibly fast flying machines using inertial propulsion and you can do it in space with your own body with no machines. You don't know what you are missing out on from this guy here me that thinks he is Sir Isaac Newton in time loop in 2001 but has brain damage from events happening since then so I'm not as impressive with the brain damage but I am still better than you potentially because i know this; I know how to make inertial propulsion devices. If I don't then I would feel really sheepish about saying that I think that I do. If you can figure out how to fly with your own body if you had super strength I'm proud of you. You do what basically every muscularly jacked powerful frog space alien can do. Fly in space without a space ship. I've already mentioned before on the forum that you can spin like a helicopter and flap your arms to produce force in a certain direction. Moving with the inertia outwards does nothing (I think) and moving into the inertia with your arms as levers pushes you upwards or downwards (I think). I haven't studied it since I was a kid when I used it to save my childhood girlfriend who is now a popular country music singer who doesn't talk to me anymore from a bear attack in Oregon. Give me a fricken break. I'm pretty sure if you push if you create the centrifugal force and push into it you will push on it like it's a platform and move upwards when flapping your arms downwards. That's how I fell off of rooftops and landed softly on the ground as a kid. See I'm a nice guy. Now lets see how fast other people take credit for my idea, Sir Isaac Newtons ideas. I am a real time traveler.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

preoccupied,

I don't think it's that easy. Some how you have to circumvent the law of action / reaction------------------Sam
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

…..as an introductory , you can see at : www.chuan-sheng.com.tw/product.php?lang=en&id=68
…..if we intend to play inertia , so to obtain circular and linear (to and fro…) vibrations.

If we have in mind to play inertia , so to obtain a pulsatory ( TO…forward ) motion , we can control/manipulate the centrifugal effect …as a kind of ac/dc mechanical rectifier of oscillations , as :
www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex/Inertial_Ro ... led033.jpg
If real…this possible repetitive pulsatory “push” can be seen as a controllable inertial “wind” ? ! …or a simplified crank-connecting rod - piston mechanism , into a crank -sliding rotating lever…or a “different “ point of view.
Al_ex
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

iacob alex,
I worked on this a lot, years and years. I think it can be done but don't know how. You have to have something to push off from. Like a small boat can 'push off' from a dock. The idea then is to bring the dock along with you some how.

I think the key to it is, to find a way to shift or redirect the back force(s) 90 degrees so they push side ways on the vehicle. It would take two one pushing left the other right to go straight ahead. To get the sense off it; it would be a little bit like an ice skater pushing side ways on his skates in order to go forward.

Maybe you can find a way. It could go to light speed and beyond------------Sam
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi Sam!
If “The ideea then is to bring the dock along with you some how…” …this can be the ubiquitous property of inertia , as a supporting “ground”/“dock”…why not ? !
Al_ex
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Al_ex,
No. I don't think so---------------Sam