Besslers prime mover and its enabler.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: Besslers prime mover and its enabler.

Post by Roxaway59 »

Hi phj, getting something to work well in WM2D is always a rare thing in my opinion can you post the simulations for us?
Graham
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

johannesbender wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 pm Im not sure where this is going.
Do not panic it's only philosophy.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Roxaway59 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 pm Hi phj, getting something to work well in WM2D is always a rare thing in my opinion can you post the simulations for us?
Graham
Just remember any interactions that triggers acceleration like collisions create inaccuracies and result in additional energy.
The inaccuracies are biased towards positive and not a mixture of positive & negative.

Regards
phj
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by phj »

You have some frames, two weights fall onto these, one weight larger than the other.
16 weights in total. See "Toys Page"; Bessler explains it all here.

Oh, and the angle of that side is also important; the angle is only for connoisseurs, but if you know, you certainly know what I'm talking about.
PHJ
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

So you believe you have the Prime Mover and that it is shown on the Toy Page?

Will you be showing your real build and the principal to the forum if it works?

Graham
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi Graham
Roxaway59 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 am Will you be showing your real build and the principal to the forum if it works?
I have wondered would it be more positive to guide the full reader community to the solution.
Thus the readers find the solution by themselves; as Bessler Indented.

Rather than presenting without the readers experiencing the satisfaction of reaching journeys end on their own.

Regards
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Hi agor95, I have to admit I am not quite sure what you mean.

Every one of us influences each other with the posts that we make. No one is doing anything in complete isolation.

A little word here from you or someone else may trigger some thought in me and I might try a different approach because of it.

Because we are using simulators a lot of the time there can be simulation errors that show something works when it doesn’t. That’s why if we work together as a team progress can be made instead of wasting time which doesn’t benefit the individual in the long run.

I once messed around with an idea on Algodoo for a whole year that could have been cleared up in few days or hours if I had posted it on the forum.

Graham
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hi Graham
Roxaway59 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:10 pm Hi agor95, I have to admit I am not quite sure what you mean.
Would you like to find the answer yourself or be given the solution?

Regards
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Everyone would love to find the solution themselves and in so doing would feel immense satisfaction and a sense of pride but also relief that all the toil over so many years was not about nothing.

Having said that they would also know that they weren't the first to do it and maybe not even the second. They would also know that they did not do it in complete isolation they did it with help from others. Even Bessler knew that he had help doing it.

This is not a time for ego's and it isn't about money even if some people think it is. This is about the greater good and each and every one of us are capable of making this discovery.

Personally I would rejoice no matter which one of us did it and I would take comfort in the fact that at least I believed.

Graham
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

One other thing agor95, you must by now have realized that I like a challenge. So if you are going to find the answer to this you'd better hurry up or I will beat you to it --).

Graham
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Roxaway59 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:14 pm One other thing agor95, you must by now have realized that I like a challenge. So if you are going to find the answer to this you'd better hurry up or I will beat you to it --).

Graham
:)

Well if that is the case try turning a pendulum by sliding it down a helix [threaded] column.

Regards
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Hi agor95, sounds interesting. I can imagine a few things could happen if you did that you might even be able to pause the swing of the pendulum. Are you planning on building something like this?

Graham
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

I doubt if a runner will mean much. It will go with us as it did with Bessler and others before us. The critics, the Wagner's will dump on it / denigrate it, as they always have------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Robinhood46
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Robinhood46 »

Sam, the only way it is possible that "It will go with us as it did with Bessler", is if we do the same as Bessler and show a working wheel without showing the mechanism that makes it work.
Showing the mechanism will be a different matter. They will probably try to invent stupid explanations as to how it's done by various crazy theories of cheats, which will use their imagination to it's full capacity. They will then start inventing stupid explanations as to why it isn't actually PM, followed by a multitude of explanations as to why it doesn't really matter that it does go round on it's own, and come up with some cock and ball story which explains why they were right to conclude that it was impossible.
You only need to look at the arguments with regard the total fiasco of the pandemic response, and the inability to acknowledge the failures, to get a good idea that it's no going to go down well, when everyone needs to acknowledge that we are still just as stupid as the Flat Earthers, witch burners and Manchester United supporters.
Last edited by Robinhood46 on Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hello Graham [Roxaway59]
Roxaway59 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:32 pm Are you planning on building something like this?
I have held back doing any physical builds from 2008. I did create a known failure model MT125 to keep myself distracted.
That helped too check I had some skills in building a model.

From then I have been learning skills to assist in the pursuit of 'The Quest'.
The evidence of that is seen here from time to time and on my supporting web site.

Doing a Physical build is only an option when you have done the ground work.
Now I have done that and a Physical Build [prototype] has been built.

To address the current posts on this thread.

I think it is best not to make statements declaring a physical builds state, but to guide readers towards a line of investigation.

Those who do will come to a better understanding on the validity of the physical build for themselves.

Hopefully they will be looking at their own device.

This will give that person a feeling of achievement and another person will know Journey's End

In this way we prevent the events of the past repeating.

P.S. Journey's End is the beginning for what we learned could be translated to other forms of energy transfers.

Regards