Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Zeroing in on Bessler's wheel

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Follow up,
I moved the Ring & Rollers in close to the center of the wheel, as close together as I could get them,(another improvement). What's happening is; In the prosses of lifting the sliding weights, the rollers tend to roll back wards for part of the time and, then forwards for an equal length of time, which cancels each other out.

Maybe; I found a way to keep them rolling forward all, or at least, most of the time. If so, the sliding weights and the rollers will both help to turn the wheel.

But, it will take a while to rework it----------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

I'm getting a better idea of how the wheel worked. Looks like when the rollers were horizontal, at the 3 & 9 positions, the storks bills and outer weights were at an angle, for the first two wheels. I.E., they were lined up with the 1 & 7 positions,(biased in one direction), for the wheel to always turn CW.
The last two wheels had the storks bills and weights mounted onto a separate board that could rotate between the 1 & 7 to the 5 & 11 positions, to change the direction of rotation. If I'm right that is--------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Sun May 05, 2024 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Not working. No surprises-------------Sam
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Not working but kind of the right idea. It's like two weights aren't enough to sustain rotation. It needs to be more like MT-15. I think it had 12 weights; maybe it wouldn't need that many but, say at least 4 to keep it going.

I'll try some thing like that, some thing with more driving weights-----------------Sam
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

a follow up,
I'll try a double throw crank shaft in the center. The roller cross-bar drives the crank and the crank shaft will drive 4 long rods with weights at the outer ends, like a radial aircraft engine. Will see what that does-------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Sat May 11, 2024 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

As usual no response of any kind for my latest idea. Apparently, It has been deemed unworthy of consideration.
Why, why is that? I will never understand--------------------Sam
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

Your latest idea isn’t going to bring the previous duck to life.
You keep trying variations on the same ‘dead duck’.
I don’t want to encourage you to keep trying this concept.
Most others may feel the same.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Sam,
Je travaille toujours sur votre concept!
Ci joint la dernière mouture avec un problème à 12h.
J'ai une idée pour résoudre je dois la simuler; peut être que oui ou bien non??!

Hi Sam,
I’m still working on your concept!
Here attached the last version with a problem at 12h.
I have an idea to solve I have to simulate it; maybe yes or no??!
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Last edited by SHADOW on Sun May 12, 2024 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Fig 2
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
P.J. PROUDHON
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

As always SHADOW, it's beautiful!! Can't talk now, problems to deal with----------------Sam

ECC1, I think you are right, about the others I mean.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Sun May 12, 2024 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Sam,
Je voyage ce jour!
L'idée est de peser à 9h et de pousser à 3h pour décaler le poids vers la jante.
l'idée inverse me semble possible, peser à 3h pour décaler le poids vers le moyeu.
moyens mis en œuvres des leviers en L reliés par une barre traversante.
J.B

Hi Sam,
I travel this day!
The idea is to weigh at 9h and push at 3h to shift the weight towards the rim.
The opposite idea seems to me possible, weigh at 3 to shift the weight to the hub.
means implemented L-shaped levers connected by a crossbar.
J.B
Attachments
Extrapolation Sam 05c.PNG
Last edited by SHADOW on Mon May 13, 2024 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Hi SHADOW!
I see. Yes, I never would have thought of that. They, the rollers only have to roll or shift a little bit, and the wheel will turn. How about another wheel Connected to all 8 rollers,(in some way), but offset from the center line a few mm, so that it would continuously roll them to one side?

Yes, the rim on the offset wheel could catch the axle of each roller to move all of them, at the same time to one side, it might work. I'm not sure---------------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Mon May 13, 2024 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

SHADOW,
I think you have a hot idea! The more I think about it the better I like it. The eccentric wheel would probably have to be stationary; for it to work. Normally that would be a killer!

However, with roller bearings on every thing, maybe not----------------Sam

ETA, I guess the Ecc. wheel would have to have a double ring to shift the rollers, all of them at the same time.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Mon May 13, 2024 3:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

SHADOW,
I see a better way, if it would work that is. Go back to the cross bars, 4 of them, with a pin through the centers of them. Then, with bearings, shift that pin / shaft a little to one side or the other, which would shift all of the rollers at the same time; continuously.

It should go like hell----------------------Sam

ETA Great simplicity, so difficult to imagine.
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Mon May 13, 2024 5:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Sam,
Je pens qu'il faut agir uniquement sur le déplacement des rouleaux à 9h et 3h sinon nous retombons sur le problème de la roue excentrique: recherche d'un centre virtuel menant à l'équilibre.
C'est ma position actuelle, mais évidement ce n'est qu'une hypotèse.
Pour revenir à la pèse et pousse je crois qu'il faut croiser la barre transversale mais je dois vérifier.

Hi Sam,
I think that it is necessary to act only on the displacement of the rollers at 9h and 3h otherwise we fall back on the problem of the eccentric wheel: search for a virtual center leading to the balance.
That’s my current position, but obviously it’s just a hypotesis.
To go back to the weight and push I think we have to cross the crossbar but I have to check.
P.J. PROUDHON