Video

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Calloway
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Video

Post by Calloway »

https://youtu.be/ylHtVpYyvO8?si=DNC6WNxfkAUFHzQK

I don't know, just thought it was interesting...
I finally started thinking outside of the box, only to find myself in a larger box.
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Video

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Hi Calloway!!
Good to here from you. What have you been working on? Any new ideas-----------Sam
andyblues
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by andyblues »

Cheers Calloway very interesting and inspiring ,i was shown a 3 springed arrangement last week but this one is better i can not imagine it will create over unity but it really is inspiring to watch the construction and it running many thanks Andy
only by making mistakes can you truly learn
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

je ne veus pas être le grain de sable qui empèche la roue de tourner mais souder à l'arc et meuler avec un roulement à billes ou à rouleaux en place n'est pas trés mécanique au sens du montage!
La piste et les billes du roulement sont altérées par la chaleur de la soudure, la piste extérieure doit être déformée et les projections de soudure et de meulage n'arrange rien à la pérénité du système;
Une observation qui avait été émise sur la présentation d'un système identique, était les acxélérations suspectes et le déplacement du support!

I do not want to be the grain of sand that prevents the wheel from turning but arc welding and grinding with a ball bearing or roller in place is not mechanical in the sense of assembly!
The runway and bearing balls are affected by the heat of the weld, the outer runway must be deformed and the welding and grinding projections do not help the perenniality of the system;
One observation that had been issued on the presentation of an identical system, was the suspicious acxélérations and the displacement of the support!
Last edited by SHADOW on Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
Calloway
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Calloway »

Hey Sam, Nothing really new. Been working with an eccentric pulley configuration for some old projects. Hope you doing well Sam.
Cheers
I finally started thinking outside of the box, only to find myself in a larger box.
Calloway
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Calloway »

Hello Andy, Yes, I thought it was interesting although I don't see how it could run continuously. Gotta be some energy input from somewhere to do that. Maybe the idea can be used in conjunction with something else. Who knows!!
Cheers
Calloway
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Calloway »

Hey Shadow, Well the only energy input I see is when he gives it a whirl on the flywheel. I don't see it running continuously. Yes they do throw stuff together but they come up with something all the time. I like to watch the ideas because maybe I could see something that could be used with something else. Anyhow...it's different.
Cheers
johannesbender
Addict
Addict

Post by johannesbender »

I doubt i have any thing constructive to say , its a business the formula is get many views = get money , there are people who get millions of view for some silly videos demonstrating 100% bs , every bob bill and who tries to do the same .
Its all relative.
bruno
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bruno »

Ho analizzato il video e ho trovato variazioni di velocità del volano e irregolarità nel ritmico rumore delle molle; tipico del montaggio di diversi video.
Calloway
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Calloway »

Bruno, I'm sorry but I only understand English. Have a great day!
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Calloway wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:37 pm Bruno, I'm sorry but I only understand English. Have a great day!
I analyzed the video and found variations in flywheel speed and irregularities in the rhythmic noise of the springs; typical of editing several videos.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=google ... ate&ia=web
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed