Bessler's secret (probably)

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Re: Bessler's secret (probably)

Post by Fletcher »

Broli wrote:... So will shut up for now. But if I may I want to leave with one last illustration, I dont even know anymore if any of this is correct anymore and perhaps I indeed am just deluding myself or went crazy, so do with it as you please.

Garbage ideas or not, keep sharing your ideas with people around you freely when you are ready to do so, dont get poisoned by greed and become another story of failure.

Good luck and hopefully see you again.
Broli .. most people that frequent here recognize that gearing and leverage amplifies or redirects forces re. Mechanical Advantage x Speed Ratio ( MA x SR ), and that friction forces are the precursor to unavoidable dissipative energy losses - that's why it is very hard to get traction with an idea that would reverse that logic and practical worldly experience - only a build can prove it to yourself or anyone else 100% ..
Google .. Meaning of dissipative in English - relating to dissipation (= the process of gradually disappearing or losing energy, for example by cooling down): The process of decay is a fundamental part of any dissipative system.
Best -f
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hello broli

Thank you for your contributions and the same to other members.

Each speak of a member's efforts at understanding the principles in our 'Tool Box'.

Your investigation is having an affect on the considerations of others during their search.

Sometimes an idea comes from a series of logical steps.
Other times they appear to come from another insightful place. A spark of genius that can so easily get snuffed out.

It can take years to turn a spark into a fire of reasoned logic.

You are not alone

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Broli,

The lever video explains that there are 2 mediums relative to one another. I don't know why you assume both mediums are connected (sun fixed and ring gear fixed). If I understand your analogy correctly.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Broli,

Oh nevermind, I understand what you meant as soon as I watched this: A Capstan winch is a good example of this principle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNNkNc7mFJ4

Although, it sounds more akin to a slipping clutch than a torque amplification process.
Last edited by LustInBlack on Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.