Bessler's Secret

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

prime mover?
Dabbler
Dabbler

Bessler's Secret

Post by prime mover? »

https://www.instagram dot com/reel/C9yHC-upe13/?igsh=aW1tOGFhdHh4c24z

What the guy swinging in MT 85 is about.
prime mover?
Dabbler
Dabbler

Re: Bessler's Secret

Post by prime mover? »

If you notice the man, he is sitting upright with one leg forward and 1 leg bent down. His legs are paired weights.
When the paired weights rotate 45° then gravity will rotate them another 45° creating more under balance.
Also, if momentum transfers from one paired weight to the other weight then conservation of momentum will perform that work to some degree, 1st law of thermodynamics, paired weights are a "closed system" unless acted upon by an external force, Newton's 1st law of motion.
Attachments
Mt 85.jpg
prime mover?
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by prime mover? »

https://youtu . be/CaKtTf9X49I?feature=shared
prime mover?
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by prime mover? »

Alan Bauldree taught me how to build his invention. Will he let me have surgery now?
This is the result of his "tough love" policy. I am the ultimate fraud because I live in an
English speaking country and like Johann Bessler, I'm not "pure".

With Bessler's Secret, it's in the math.

And when this and Article 39 (link) are made known it will be because Alan taught me because by sacrificing my life he can make the world better for HIS children. I wasn't allowed to have a family, right? Now I know how to be responsible.
How many times did he say I will please him? He's a Christian, do I want eternal life or salvation in his kingdom? I'd rather live my own life.

https://avalon.law.yale. edu/20th_century/res181.asp

p.s., It might be impossible to keep Alan Bauleree of Homer, Louisiana, USA from looking like a Prophet. After all,
I got banned for falling short of his Glory. I was raised in the church but once again, I'm like Bessler and I'm a fraud.
Last edited by prime mover? on Sun Aug 04, 2024 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
prime mover?
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by prime mover? »

I accept that until Alan Bauldre of Homer, Louisiana, USA taught me, I did become homeless because I was a poor student. It is possible that Mr. Bauldree is building it right now so he can say he that cometh after him is greater than him, am quoting what John the Baptist said about Jesus.
And why has Mr. Bauldree attacked me for 20 years? So I would know what it's like instead of making U.N. Resolution 181 known before Russia invaded Ukraine in 2022 but it is about who has the power. And with me, I can say that Norway (my father's country) was 1of the first 3 countries to recognize Palestine. This is because the 3rd Reich occupied Norway.
I think I'll need to scale down what I've been building. The large scale was to make it easier to consider the mechanics.
Last edited by prime mover? on Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
prime mover?
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by prime mover? »

I don't think I can build Alan's invention anymore. What am I supposed to do? Spend his money on his children while I don't get a life? It'll probably get built just because I need surgery. And if that happens it will never again be a part of my life because Bessler's Wheel is for guys who have a family, why everyone supported Alan. I can be your little boy, right?

I think it is over with. After all, I can have surgery without Alan's invention just as he asked me to. Then when I can have a family after 63 it is because he taught me. Yep, it's as Bill F./oyvvus. said, this is a waste of life, why I wasn't allowed to have a life. My lease is up where I live and I'll probably give my 30 days notice and scrap all of my builds. That is in Alan's first post calling me a fraud which was allowed.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240804_100656_Gallery (1).jpg
Last edited by prime mover? on Sun Aug 04, 2024 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Whack a mole time again!
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
prime mover?
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by prime mover? »

justsomeone wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 2:48 pm Whack a mole time again!
Love the love being shown for Alan.
spinner361
Devotee
Devotee

Post by spinner361 »

Poor guy. Your suffering must be horrible. I cannot even imagine.
Last edited by spinner361 on Sat Aug 10, 2024 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.