Grease power

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: Grease power

Post by preoccupied »

tilting right angle6.png
There needs to be 3 reversed gears to make the purple weights weightless to shift. The middle reversed gear needs to connect to one of the outer reversed gears. I represented this in the top left of the image. Sam Peppiatt and SHADOW does this give a better explanation of what I share? I posted about it in your thread and you didn't say anything at all about it! I thought I was missing something. This drawing is meant to turn CCW. I'm not perfect and I have possible brain injury. I've got to say though. Progress made if I have this concept correct.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Bonjour Preoccupé,
Vous devriez representer le mouvement de votre principe sur plusieurs dessins phase par phase.
Votre représentation est trop surchargée pour être lisible!
Pour l'idée des roues lestées et transfert vers un pignon, il me semble que cela a été testé!
Je fais une Sim pour voir.

Hello Preoccupied,
You should represent the movement of your principle on several drawings phase by phase.
Your representation is too overloaded to be readable!
For the idea of weighted wheels and transfer to a sprocket, it seems to me that this has been tested!
I make a Sim to see.
Last edited by SHADOW on Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
La propriété, c'est le vol!
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Est ce que cela corespond à votre concept?

Est ce que cela corespond à votre concept?
Attachments
Préoccupé 09 24.png
Last edited by SHADOW on Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
P.J. PROUDHON
SHADOW
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SHADOW »

Votre concept après un quart de tour!

Your concept after a quarter turn!
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2024-09-10 084955.png
P.J. PROUDHON
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

tilting right angle9.png
I'd like to apologize for my previous drawing which was flawed inherently. This new drawing here tries to give new logic to something else.

Premise of this idea is that I can take the drag on the wheel of the weights off by putting it against a rim of a stationary track in the center. Then it will apply the force of the levers on the distance of the stationary track (the track doesn't move) compared to the wheel. So the distance of the levers applies to the wheel but its connected to the track in the center instead of applying force of gravity on its positions. I think that the track in the center even though its small cancels out the positions of the weights and applies force to the track only. The red right angles are pressing against the track using a reverse gear and the blue right angles are pressing against the track in the direction they are falling. the reverse gear is needed for the red right angles because they are turning CW while the wheel is turning CCW. THE WHEEL IS TURNING CCW. The inner right angles in the drawing is where I was measuring to see when it would be balanced. It should be balanced there if the weights were there.

WEIGHTS ON THE RIGHT hanging on the wheel

The circle in the center holstering the gears is 400 radius. The right angles are 2400x2400. And what's the purpose of using right angles? At this point it's probably structural because the levers are very long. It should probably be a right triangle for structural reasons.

2400+400=2800 right angle to the right and center
diagonals 2800*0.7=1960 AND X2 IS 3920! I'm was also negating the right angles that cancel each other out on the bottom right and top right. Okay never mind so it's actually 400+0.7=280 and (2400*0.7*2+(400*0.7))=3,640 for the total 3,920! which is the same thing.
2400 right angle in red on the bottom
2800+2400+3920=9120
TOTAL IS 9120

weights on the track
2400*4=9600

480 over balanced as it sits in the drawing. I lose some overbalance on the left most right angle if it continues to move along the track as it pulls inwards. I will lose 2400 there. But I gain some overbalance on the wheel to the left side of the wheel from the top most right angle on the right side of the wheel in which I gain 2400 at the end of its turn.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

tilting right angle10.png
Close up on the gears, it's the very center circle that is the stationary rim that the gears push against. It does not move. The gears are connected to the lever and strapped to another gear that connects to the stationary rim. The red lever needs to be a reverse gear because the lever will be tuning CW while the wheel turns CCW.

As you can probably notice right away the gears and the stationary rim in the center are all the same size. What this does is make the lever turn the same angle as the wheel is turning. That is what I intend because the right angle levers turn 90 degrees as the wheel turns 90 degrees also. It also should works in the reverse gear for the red levers.

I'm not yet sure on what the specific mechanics will be for switching to a reversed gear for the red levers after first being on a regular gear for the blue levers. I wonder would it use something similar to what Bicycles use to shift gears? This is in the mechanical engineering realm of thinking. I am stuck in my making drawings as a hobby realm of thinking without proper education in engineering. I got a concept and that was my goal.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

tilting right angle11.png
The rim in the center should be two quarter circles parallel to each other in the z axis direction. The gear connecting to the rim in the center would have a reverse gear in the z-axis direction that would touch the offset second quarter circle rim. This solves the mystery of how the wheel will go in the direction of the wheel on the rim and then reverse it. Does Fletcher have the simulation ability to make my drawing on his software or it is purely 2 dimensional?