Besslers prime mover and its enabler.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

andyblues
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Besslers prime mover and its enabler.

Post by andyblues »

Roxs love your approach with the outer rim moving over to drive the imbalance ,great design, well presented , correct me if i am wrong but the outer rim will create a imbalance but it is really low compared to the energy in and out , i can not explain it any better but the from a few experiments i did on this approach creates very low returns the option after my tests went to a rim on the inside being pulled over whilst rolling on the bottom inside of the rim ,it did not work, what it did show was that the arrangement was light and would rotate for a good while if you span it up fast enough, all the tests i did on the upper ring where slower heavy went in to rocking and vibration which may be the build quality, either way it seemed very heavy to move ,could be some thing to do with speed difference both have similar difference but one wants to run the other not ,just a thought there if the outer is spinning slower and the inner faster the inner would contribute to rotation whilst the outer may do the opposite ? adding gears here looks high friction, and very high build quality, but could be done ,i wish you all the best with your work and hope i bring some help full thoughts to your work Andy
only by making mistakes can you truly learn
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Hi Andy, thanks for your comments. I should point out that a lot of my recent posts were ideas on the Buzzsaw but the last picture and idea was first posted by KAS a number of years ago and at the time was considered unworkable.

At the moment I am just in the middle of experimenting to see if there is a work around for the law of the levers.

All the best

Graham
Kattla
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Kattla »

Roxaway59 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:22 pm I've been experimenting with an idea that I think may be the answer to what we have all been looking for.

All the experimenting so far has only been done in Algodoo so I would like to do some experimenting in WM2D and then move on to a real experiment.

Its based on the idea that Bessler found a work around for the law of the levers. There really does appear to be a way to make 4 pounds rise using only 1 pound.

If going back in time on this forum has taught one thing though its to be very cautious about introducing idea's that seem novel. So I am taking it slowly and I will try more experiments to see if my theory is correct.

If it is then the idea will work on the wheel idea that I first introduced on this topic.

Graham
There really does appear to be a way to make 4 pounds rise using only 1 pound.

There is a way. More then one, actually.
Take a seesaw, and put 4 pounds on one side, and 3.5 pounds on the other.
The side with 4 pound will drop down, while the 3.5 pound side rises.
Now, put 1 pound on the 3.5 pound side, and it will sink while the 4 pound side rises. Of course, one can also use a string to raise/lift that 1 pound weight instead of lifting it directly. It is not automatic (yet) though.

I was experimenting with something simular in june, but as of late i've been too busy finding another place to live.
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

Hi Kattla, I hope that finding somewhere else to live is not too stressful.

I can lift 4 pounds with 1 pound higher than if I was using a normal lever. The problem I am trying to solve is the reset.

Graham
Roxaway59
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Roxaway59 »

As I said in my last post I am experimenting with an idea that looks like it is a potential work around for the law of the lever. I have experimented with similar ideas in the past but this is done a slightly different way.

When this idea is applied to the wheel I introduced early on in the topic it over balances it nicely. The problem is resetting it when its gone half a turn.

I have experimented in Algodoo and in WM2D and all the signs are good but a way to reset needs to be found.

Graham
Sam Peppiatt
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Sam Peppiatt »

Wrong page------------------Sam
Last edited by Sam Peppiatt on Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.