Georg Künstler's Ideas...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

re: Georg Künstler's Ideas...

Post by Wheeler »

I see it!

By the way we have reached 221 posts.
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
Mike
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Mike »

Thats OK Jonathan, I can clearly see now that my idea will not work.

Thanks for your help

Mike
SeaWasp
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SeaWasp »

Georg..

I have just gone through and read all the posts on this topic and I am frustrated to say the least! It has been quite a while since anyones posted anything, so I am wondering on any progress that you have made?

While I applaud your generous exchange of ideas, I cannot help but wonder why, since you advertise a working wheel, you havn't answered or provided any shred of evidence of this wheel? I admit that your web site, ( http://www.kuenstler-energie.de/ ), shows some very interesting machine constructions, the actual machines are in a very "static" state!

I have just two questions for you.. Do you have a working wheel? And if you do, can you post a video of it in rotation? Not too much to ask, but it will establish your credibility here on the board! Otherwise, don't say you have one!

Not too much to ask I hope? I await your response in anticipation!

Spiros.
The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by epistemologicide »

there are many things which you can evaluate with goerg, the most important HERE AND NOW. is that he is altruistic in input of infomation and we should focus on encouraging this persuit and WORK WITH HIM, and not stupulate on the details which we cannot resolve with out our exturnal input.

have you ever built his wheel? no?

good dont rely on other opinions or others wheels, georg has stated in the past that revealing infomation of that magnitude might be counter productive and dangerous to your health, but if you are giving clues whats the differance?

you might miss my point here, so il be blunt, whats the point of trying to resolve what you dont have direct controll over?

you cant get him to show you, bill has tryed for years, and he is the most respected here beside john, jonathan, racer , and others (dont have time to type their names :D)

so lets reach an understanding and resolve issues WE CAN find clairity with, dont leave it up to georg to take wipe your nappy.

thats where georg is comming from if you read between the lines, he encourages PERSUIT. even if what he has is not developed as much as it can be.

build and evaluate is my point, dont rely on credability, georg may be wrong in SOME AREAS, but others could hold a key by emperical EXPERIMENTATATION ..

or some may hold nothing, but georg is honest in his persuit to encourage this exprimentation.

and gentle men we should all not need others to change our nappy. we are grown men.

regards

epi
SeaWasp
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SeaWasp »

epi..

No..

It is my view from what I have read so far, that it is WE who will be changing Georg's nappies if we blindly follow his ideas and do his work for him.. Just on his word!

He could have come on the board and just said, hey guys, I have a brilliant idea for a wheel! What do you think! Let's all try and nut out the design and see what happens.. But no.. He say's that the wheel works and that we should build it & see for ourselves. And he now has others speaking for him also!

And what a load of crap about him being in fear of his life! He has established that he has a working wheel. He has made it public. He even has his own web page on it! Now, if there ever was a reason to be "fearful" then that would suffice!

I don't ask too much from Georg.. Just what I have asked earlier. I don't think it is too much to ask. I am not asking him to change my nappy. I see he has you changing his nappies for him by your defense of him! Have YOU built his wheel? Have YOU had success with his ideas? Has anyone else here built his wheel & failed?

All I asked for was a progress update on his wheel! Since nobody has had any success with his design, (as far as I can tell), I merely asked him if he really does have a working wheel? Now I fail to see where that means he is changing my nappy epi!!

From what I can see, his ideas do not impress me, and I am very doubtful that they will work. That's just my opinion. I could be wrong.. But I doubt it!

While I totally agree with the idea of empirical experimentation, I will not be changing Georg's nappies by doing his dirty work. If there are others who are interested in his ideas, then fine, it is their choice to pursue those ideas.

So get of your high horse epi, and let Georg answer his own questions! I am sure that Georg has outgrown his nappies by now!

Spiros.
The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

I think Georg was relaying the fact that he did not have a working model.
As the post continued,he began to say things like.

(
now the task for us is to
)
Other statements from him were slightly saying no I do not have a working model.

I do not want to look them all up, but I think it was within the last 50 or so.

However, he has touched on topics that can be considered, and he is a master mind of taking us through a journey of his mind.
JB Wheeler
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

epi wrote:you cant get him to show you, bill has tryed for years...
Georg is just like every other wannabe gift to the World that I've come across in my travels - no more, no less.

There are a lot of people who like to sound like they know what they're talking about, but really haven't a clue. I'm sure you know what I mean epi.
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

There are a lot of people who like to sound like they know what they're talking about

interesting
Last edited by Wheeler on Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
JB Wheeler
AgingYoung
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by AgingYoung »

Wheeler now...

It sounds like Bill know's what he's talking about.

Gene
ps: don't be so hard on yourself

Last edited by AgingYoung on Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Working Model 2DImage
[It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

... all good examples.
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Yes a little hard headed up here
Attachments
Two heads better than one.JPG
JB Wheeler
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Sevich
Do you understand Georg's wheel?
He has spent a lot of time on this.
His models are outstanding.
Can you explain?
JB Wheeler
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

Hello forum and hello Wheeler!

No easy way to explain.

I believed in Georg to the point of supporting him with blind faith, and he let me down. Ovyyus warned me in an email long ago about this! ....but I did'nt listen. (i paid the price)

Spent $1200 - $1800 cash re-creating his blue drum with his encouragement. After 12 months or so of building the darn thing. I fell into a depression due to the hope Georg knew what he was talking about.

The final outcome ended around three to four weeks ago when I asked him to send me the final solution to get my wheel working after all was completed and paid for.

And guess what?? ......Georg sends me an email telling me my wheel needs a "fast up and a slow down" along with other gibberish I could'nt understand.

I emailed him twice asking him for a better explaination .....still waiting!!

I remember in one of his emails he said he'd send (post) me a small working PM model machine so it'd be easier for me to understand once I see it! ....this was 9 months ago................I'm still waiting !!

I give up with Georg!! ( he's a FRAUD in my eye's)

On a brighter note, while I was still depressed with Georg's "Bullshit". One morning at around 3.00am on 17-1-2006 an idea came to my mind. I strongly feel I hit the jackpot with the inner workings of Besslers wheel. Should take a week or so to construct and test! ....seems God has mercy on the foolish.

Thanx for breaking the ice Coylo
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Sevich
Thanks for the update.
I had a feeling you were involved

He seemed to be applying a torque.
Not to the models, but to everyones mind.
He could spin a idea in front of us like a flywheel.
We thought it was spinning by itself, but after awhile he
needed to add another force, which he did not do.
He just stopped posting.

Edit
Good luck on your wheel idea, you must have much experience now.
JB Wheeler
AgingYoung
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Georg Künstler's Ideas...

Post by AgingYoung »

I'm trying to find the root meaning of Künstler. Does künstle mean to rustle?

Sevich,
Best of luck with your wheel.

Gene
Working Model 2DImage
[It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.