Georg Künstler's Ideas...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

re: Georg Künstler's Ideas...

Post by ken_behrendt »

Sevich wrote:
Spent $1200 - $1800 cash re-creating his blue drum with his encouragement.
That's a LOT of money to invest in a non-running design. I had a friend years ago that invested close to $5000 USD in an effort to build a magnetic motor. I won't go into all of the details of it, but when it was finally completed and did not run, he called the inventor of the device who could offer no assistance other than suggesting that my friend must have departed from the precise schematics for the device and that this was the reason it would not work. My friend claimed he hadn't, but, ultimately had to be content with winding up with an expensive door stop for his shop! I think it later came out that the inventor never had a completed and working model of the device...only a schematic for a design that he thought might work.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt when possible. However, before one goes ahead and invests thousands in some novel device, one must demand and receive credible evidence that the device actually exists and works. Unfortunately, that can be difficult or impossible to do in many cases, especially when dealing with individuals in other parts of the world.

Anyway...I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment. But, who knows, maybe something very good will come from it all...especially if the failed device you describe eventually gives you an idea for something that will work!

ken
Last edited by ken_behrendt on Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Sevich wrote:I give up with Georg!! ( he's a FRAUD in my eye's)
I think your conclusion is spot on.

Sorry to hear that you've been taken for a ride with this swindler. You live and learn, eh? Fingers crossed your current idea pans out better for you mate.
coylo

Post by coylo »

Ken wrote:
But, who knows, maybe something very good will come from it all
....but something has come good from the situation, Sevich (despite his loss) was brave enough to come clean and expose Georg for what he really is. We all had our suspisions about Georg, but now we finally have some proof. Thanks to Sevich, you all now have been warned!

The fraud has begun....................(well, until now)

By the way......
Sevich informed me about the situation by e-mail about two weeks ago. I recommended the course of action he has now taken (i.e. approaching the forum), but ultimately, how he was gonna deal with it would have to be down to him. I'm glad he came forward.
Maybe, just maybe Georg will redeem himself and come out of hiding and give Sevich the missing link (if there is one?) that would make his costly replica work, but I doubt it.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I like your optimism coylo. However, I think Georg will just plunder on... seducing believer's as he changes and developes (tweaks) his story.

As a matter of interest, I was contacted by someone who mentioned that Vandusen is still working his hustle on those willing to believe.
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

Here are a few pic's of the drum I constructed (according to Georg) including inner mechanism with rod weights attached. Please note, motor shown is only for startup purpose's. Once it rotation the power is cut off and hydraulic brake is used to give inner system a jerk so as to start (activate) self oscillation!

George states that outer drum must rotate slower than the inner mechanism.

First time activation resulted in the drum contiuously jumping off the concrete floor. As soon as I applied the brake it all then settled to firm thumping sounds. I quickly disconected the motor and to my supprise it all horrorbly stopped!!..??

PS.......My drum/wheel is for sale if anyone is interested?
Attachments
W_G_drum_6.JPG
W_G_drum_5.JPG
W_G_drum_4.JPG
W_G_drum_3.JPG
W_G_drum_2.JPG
W_G_drum_1.JPG
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Sevich
Thanks for this.
It is above and beyond your duty to post, but you did so to help us.
How much do you want for the drum assembly?
And do you take visa?
Anyway are you able to say anything about your findings, or would you rather not at this time?
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

How much do you want for the drum assembly
Wish to sell the lot!!...............make me an offer I cain't refuse :D

are you able to say anything about your findings
What findings? .........this wheel/drum is a "lemon"
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

This is what I was refereing to.
On a brighter note, while I was still depressed with Georg's "Bullshit". One morning at around 3.00am on 17-1-2006 an idea came to my mind. I strongly feel I hit the jackpot with the inner workings of Besslers wheel. Should take a week or so to construct and test! ....seems God has mercy on the foolish

Would you be willing to start a museum at your house, if I can get members to send u money?
Everyone has a bunch of junk that could be on your wall for people to walk through and see.
I don't want another drum in my yard, I have two now. One I use as a smudge pot.
JB Wheeler
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Sevich
I respect your workmanship and I do not intend to make fun.
Only joking a bit.
JB Wheeler
fAtnhapy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by fAtnhapy »

That's a fine looking lemon!
fAt
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

FAT 'n' happy wrote:
That's a fine looking lemon!

Wheeler wrote

I do not intend to make fun.Only joking a bit.
Would you be willing to start a museum at your houes, if I can get members to send you money?
I hope this thread dies!
Attachments
pph.gif
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Sevich...

That's a beautiful piece of machinery you made. I assume that you let a machine shop assist in the construction and that is why it cost $1200 to $1800.

Maybe the lesson in all of this is to beware of designs for devices which are claimed to be operational that are too mechanically complicated in nature. If one attempts to duplicate them, then the cost factor will be high along with the possibility that one will not quite get the design right (or, at least, will be open to that charge by the original inventor of the device).

As a matter of curiosity, just how did you get the instructions for this device. Were you provided with a set of blueprints? Or, were you emailed a collection of "rough" sketches and poorly done photographs and then left on your own to complete the duplication?

ken

P.S. When life gives us lemons it's time to...make lemonade!
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

Ken....

I've done as much as I could including welding. Most of the parts were machined by a small engineering shop nearby.

Just added it all up and it totals to around $1650.00 and that does'nt include (petrol) running around chasing up materials, as well as my personel labour at $2.99 an hour .....(that's just to keep the cost low so as not to embarass Georg with my unworkable "lemon") :D

I got the idea from Georg's website and with his blessing I built it.
http://www.kuenstler-energie.de/
Attachments
BLUE_2.jpg
BLUE_1.jpg
bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

Post by bluesgtr44 »

Sevich...your openess is to be applauded. I really thank you for the heads up...not only about the person, but about the design and the idea. You are a rarity...and I definitely appreciate that. Thank You.

Steve
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
rks1878
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rks1878 »

I wonder if Scott will take down Georg's link on the home page of Besslerwheel.com?

I wonder about this whole board sometimes anyway. That's why I post few details about my wheel attempts. My opinion is that a small clique has tried for years to solve the PM riddle, couldn't do it, so uses tis board to generate ideas.

I WILL NEVER CLAIM TO HAVE A WORKING PROTOTYPE OF A PMM, UNLESS I DO HAVE ONE.

Trying and failing is part of the process. I don't mind telling of failures at all. Don't be like the Korean stem cell researcher. He just couldn't resist the fleeting chance for fame....and made a false claim....poor fool.

robert
Robert (The Carpenter's Boy)

There's never time to do it right the first time, but there's always time to do it over again.