Complete this drawing and make the machine.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

re: Complete this drawing and make the machine.

Post by Wheeler »

Question No, 2
Can we expect drawing 9 and 10 soon?
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by snpssaini »

Wheeler,
May be in april,
Umeed par dunia kaayam hai.
Snpssaini
I make a perpetual motion machine. like b w. It is a very simple mechanism. It is on paper since 1998 . My first prototype is not working because of small error. Now I am trying to make its final working model .
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

OK thanks
But what is this?
Umeed par dunia kaayam hai.
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Snpssaini...

April is only a month away now. I'm sure we will all be pleasantly surprised by what you have to show in those extra illustrations...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I think snpssaini means April 1st - not real hard to connect the dots on this one.
Paul
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Paul »

LOL ovyyus ! April 1st in italian language "pesce di aprile" (april fish) this is what I think about snpssaini project.
Madmax
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Madmax »

Wheeler,
I know the meaning of: Umeed par dunia kaayam hai. See attachment. But, IMHO, much better is just to say "Mellon" :-)

max
Attachments
Moria.jpg
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

What's the matter...don't you guys know any Hindi?

Perhaps if we try to establish a "DostI ka bandhan" with Snpssaini, then he will be more likely to share his design with the rest of the members of this discussion board.

"Umeed par dunia kaayam hai" is a way of saying that "One who carefully guards his valuables will only fall on the floor with laugher when he is teased". That means, I assume, that trying to get more information out of Snpssaini by making fun of him or his design will not work. We must be patient and wait for him to share some more information with us if we chooses to.

Mera naam ken hai
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
rks1878
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rks1878 »

Right Ken,

I'm sure too that sapssaini has a working wheel and that he alone will prove that pm is possible.

ROBERT
Robert (The Carpenter's Boy)

There's never time to do it right the first time, but there's always time to do it over again.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

snpssnaini says that he doesn't have a working wheel although he is building his 5th prototype as I understand it. He has been very clear about that imo.

Perhaps you should concentrate on establishing with him what the problem (the small error to be fixed mentioned in his signature) is that stops his concept from working. I'll wager it is not a small mechanical makeover required & is the same problem we all have experienced, he can not reset it.

Levers can shift large weights to greater heights than F * D normally allows, especially if they are spring loaded or pre-set but resetting them is a show stopper :)
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by snpssaini »

Ken,

This massage is specially for you,

Aap ki mehnat ki main jitni taareef karoon kam hai. Aap ne is ' forum ' main apna bahut kimti samay diya.

Shayad aap nahin jaante, aap dus se adhik bar sahi jagah tak aakar galat jagah mud gaye. Mujhe dukh ke saath kahna pad raha hai, itna samarpit sajjan jo bahut pahle is samasya ko suljha sakta tha, durbhagyavash nahin suljha saka.

Aap shuru se ek sadharan niyam ko 'ignore' kar rahe ho. Jo hamesha aap ki aankho ke saamne raha hai. Yadi aap is samasya ko alag dristikon se dekhenge to uttar aap ke samne hoga.

Is forum main pichle 6 mahine main kai log sahi jagah aakar galat disha mein chale gaye.

Shayad isi karan se yeh prashan itne samay tak nahin sulajh saka.

Snpssaini
I make a perpetual motion machine. like b w. It is a very simple mechanism. It is on paper since 1998 . My first prototype is not working because of small error. Now I am trying to make its final working model .
Jetrix
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Jetrix »

This is getting very entertaining...
trevie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by trevie »

I think he is leading you all on!
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Snpssaini...

Thanks for your recent post, but that is a LOT of Hindi to translate and, unfortunately, since there are no good online translators for Hindi text, I would have to use a dictionary to translate it one word at a time.

Since your English is better than our Hindi, why not just give us some more information about your design in English? Better yet, when can we look forward to seeing some more diagrams of the device?

ken

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Complete this drawing and make the machine.

Post by snpssaini »

snpssaini wrote:Ken,

This massage is specially for you,

Aap ki mehnat ki main jitni taareef karoon kam hai. Aap ne is ' forum ' main apna bahut kimti samay diya.

Shayad aap nahin jaante, aap dus se adhik bar sahi jagah tak aakar galat jagah mud gaye. Mujhe dukh ke saath kahna pad raha hai, itna samarpit sajjan jo bahut pahle is samasya ko suljha sakta tha, durbhagyavash nahin suljha saka.

Aap shuru se ek sadharan niyam ko 'ignore' kar rahe ho. Jo hamesha aap ki aankho ke saamne raha hai. Yadi aap is samasya ko alag dristikon se dekhenge to uttar aap ke samne hoga.

Is forum main pichle 6 mahine main kai log sahi jagah aakar galat disha mein chale gaye.

Shayad isi karan se yeh prashan itne samay tak nahin sulajh saka.

Snpssaini
Ken,

This is on your request,

The more I praise for your hardwork it remains less.you have devoted your precious time to this forum.

It seems you don't know that more than 10 times you were walking in the right path but diverted yourself to the wrong one. With grief I would like to say that such a dedicated gentleman who would has solved this mystery way before unfortunately could not.

From begning you are ignoring a very basic rule.Which was always in front of your eyes. If you will look for its solution from a different point of view the solution will be with you.

In this forum, apart from you, so many people have drifted to the wrong path in the past 6 months.

Maybe because of this, the mystery is still not unfolded till now.