Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

re: Non Topic

Post by ken_behrendt »

albente...

I think I'm going keep doing what I'm doing because it seems to be working and I'm afraid that if I start a different protocol now that it might upset my bowels and trigger a return of those really bad IBS symptoms I had last year (cramps that were making me pass out!). I'm currently expecting to be fully recovered by this summer, although I might, even then, still have some lingering low levels of mercury in some of my tissues (most likely the bowels).

Recovery from heavy metal poisoning is a process that can take much time and occasional setbacks and even reversals are common. I just thank God that I am still alive after what I experienced. What amazes me is that, aside from my doctor, I have generally found a near total lack of concern about this environmental toxin by the state regulatory agencies that are supposed to be protecting the public from it. Needless to say, the "esteem" I used to hold such agencies in has reached a new low...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ