Complete this drawing and make the machine.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

re: Complete this drawing and make the machine.

Post by Fletcher »

snpssaini .. what is the nature of the problem you are experiencing with your prototype ?

You have had the idea since 1998 & 7 years later the problem still persists so you need some help.

Perhaps if you were to describe exactly why your wheel doesn't self rotate then some here may be able to help you solve the problem with some mechanical fix you haven't thought of ?

As an example .. I can't get enough surplus power out of the arrangement to overcome friction & other losses AND restore itself to the starting position once again (commonly known as the Stevin's scenario).

Choose your words to describe your problem as carefully as you feel necessary.

Remember that if we can't see the problem but must first read & interpret your clues, it leaves a lot of room for error b4 we can even begin to think about a fix. Just be straight.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Fletcher...

I tend to agree with your assessment of the situation. If snpssaini's wheel has not worked in 7 years then, most likely, the design is not workable. Unfortunately, many inventors do not like to even consider the possibility that their design can not be made to work. They will cling to an impossible design for years. All this does is prevent them from pursuing a different design that might work. It is like going down a narrow dead end street in an automobile that can not be driven in reverse.

Well, he did promise to provide more illustrations this month. Perhaps then we can finally determine if the design is workable or can be made to work.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Complete this drawing and make the machine.

Post by snpssaini »

Wheeler wrote:Ralph I am not sure of the clues,but Snpssaini seems to be confident this year.
You are correct I do not remember last years posts from Snpssaini.

Gene was correct in that I was just being a little sarcastic in my posted image.

However I think Snpssaini has just told us that he has given us the answer in all his clues.
In other words the clues tell you exactly what the answer is.

his last clue was;
I am having a box filled with something (guess what ?) Now if you can tell me what is inside it, then all the APPLES are yours, and if you can even tell me that how many they are then all 20 APPLES will be yours.

In other words, (I am giving you the answer.

Other clues seem to indicate a pendulum system like I attached below.

Here are the clues he gives that leave out the pendulum, but say it without saying it.

nd clue.......
There is no spring, rope and magnate used in the mechanism of this machine.

5th clue...............
Weights gained force from their own swinging, only one weight will shift all others ,and second will give the power to wheel. Power can increase or decrease even when wheel will be in motion. You can tune the power and speed up to a certain level.

and maybe the more pendulums, the more power.
1 watch + 1 watch + 1 watch + 1 watch = My machine
Wheeler,
You are on the borderline of the solution.
Snpssaini
I make a perpetual motion machine. like b w. It is a very simple mechanism. It is on paper since 1998 . My first prototype is not working because of small error. Now I am trying to make its final working model .
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Thanks Snpssaini
Your design seems possible!
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Wheeler...

What design???

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Ken
You must be feeling better lately.
It is spring and time to finish all this.

The design is within my mind.
It is an image of what Snpssaini may be talking about.
However, If he wants it to be a gift, then I do not know why
he dose not give it to us.
It for now is another voyage into the unknown, and it simply is open door for out of the box thinking.
JB Wheeler
pstroud
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by pstroud »

I like to post positive remarks and refrain from negativity. So I deleted my 4 paragraphs response to this entire thread and opted for a better conversation with my 3 yr old before he goes to bed.
p
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by snpssaini »

Wheeler wrote:Ken
You must be feeling better lately.
It is spring and time to finish all this.

The design is within my mind.
It is an image of what Snpssaini may be talking about.
However, If he wants it to be a gift, then I do not know why
he dose not give it to us.
It for now is another voyage into the unknown, and it simply is open door for out of the box thinking.
Wheeler,
I had promised you the drawings MAY BE in april. And I was also thinking of releasing them on 1st april. But some friends (?) advised me not to release the drawings they even said me that I can earn much, if the design is workable. As a result I should first patent it and make its prototype and then release the drawings. So I am confused that what I should do.

If I hadn't released my drawings in April then I have broken the trust of many people who support me even when they don't know that the machine will work or not. As you know Indians are very emotional people and they think form their heart and not mind. So I should not break anybody's trust.

I like Americans, Only because they respect the inventors as they can patent their invention within 1 year which is very right as they actually behave like a republic country. But the rest does not give importance to this thing.

So Wheeler what is your advice,What should I do.

Snpssaini
I make a perpetual motion machine. like b w. It is a very simple mechanism. It is on paper since 1998 . My first prototype is not working because of small error. Now I am trying to make its final working model .
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Ken .. I take it snpssaini didn't take you into his confidence after all, & send you his design for your appraisal, as he said he would do ? You never mentioned it again ?
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

But some friends (?) advised me not to release the drawings they even said me that I can earn much, if the design is workable. As a result I should first patent it and make its prototype and then release the drawings. So I am confused that what I should do.
So after all these 'clues', you haven't actually built a working model? What should you do? Build the model and see if it works before you do anything else.

John Collins
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

snpssaini You asked
So Wheeler what is your advice,What should I do.

I suggest that you use the power of your friends and ask them to now give you a gift. That gift would be that they begin to help you in building,and patenting.
You may wish to ask them to use any power they can to push this forward now.
It is important that you know, and that way you can give it to the world, or end the search of unknown.

When lost at sea, you may ask the crew. How should we proceed? Sometimes the crew know a better path than the captain.

I think many here also will help you.
We all want it to be true.
JB Wheeler
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

So Wheeler what is your advice, What should I do.
Snipps_insane. You should of wrote ..." Someone please hold my hand and tell me what I should do "

16 pages of this thread has nothing in it..?

YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP!
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Sevich wrote
You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough. You must want it with an inner exuberance that erupts through the skin and joins the energy that created the world.

Have you forgotten your quote?
JB Wheeler
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by snpssaini »

Sevich

..." Someone please hold my hand and tell me what I should do "
Ok,
Someone please hold my hand and tell me what I should do.

Snpssaini
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

wheeler....

It's a good quote! .......it's worked for me on a few occasions but it'll only work if you give 110% of your mind and body.

You've heard of people walking on fire (hot coals) up to a 6 meter path without a burn! Did'nt Jesus say you can move mountains if you just believe (a little faith).....it does'nt take much to do little wonders. (meditation is the key)

I choose not to believe snipss has the answer to PM, and the way he's going about it is because he feels the NEED to get OFF on a PM dream fantasy, by way of having half the forum bowing down, and in so doing satisfies and/or compensates for a failed area in ones life.