Complete this drawing and make the machine.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

jim_mich
Addict
Addict

re: Complete this drawing and make the machine.

Post by jim_mich »

ovyyus wrote:I enjoy hearing and discussing someones pet theories and ideas but this is just trolling for attention - annoying, boring and a waste of time.
Bill, I agree with you! And we are shown only part of a wheel design so we cannot even evaluate it.

Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Maybe we need a special main topic for this

Game and Claim hall of Fame

It seems to be a mindset used by several people on the forum used to continue their hold of what they think is power.

To say you have a gift to the world and place it on this forum as if this is where gifts to the world go is a product of mistaken identity.

Maybe a rule could be made for this type of continued approach.
Several have used this approach just since I joined.
It seems to be they like the idea of others working and struggling to understand what they will not give out.

Use the forum to announce that you have something. Not to throw a grenade in the foxhole and tell the men in order to know who threw it, they must find and reassemble all the pieces.
As Bill says time is wasted.
Mr. S could of placed it on the forum, if he wanted help or he could easily put in the world news.
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I started a post in a similar vein this morning then cancelled it thinking that perhaps I was the only one who found this whole thread a complete waste of space. I'm pleased to see that at least Jim and Bill seem share my opinion to some degree.

John C.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Ralph wrote:
Ken, you have already compared my version to your high school model and posted the same reply. I told you then that you were not seeing the whole picture and you are now looking at snppsaini's with the same element missing in these drawings as was mine.
So, apparently, according to Ralph and Snpssaini, there are still "key elements" to the design shown in figure 10 that we have not seen and which, when they are, finally, revealed will show us all that his design is, in fact, workable.

What I've seen so far is only a design, known not to work, that has appeared over the centuries in many variations.

Just with the outside chance that there could be something that would make such a design work, I am prepared to be patient for a while longer until Snpssaini reveals it to us.

Snpssaini...

There is no need to delay in presenting that "key element" that will make your recently posted design work. We all, more or less, understand everything up to Figure 10. Now we need that extra bit of information to, finally, be able to make an objective evaluation of what you wish to give to the world as a "gift".

You say that you have not yet built the final machine and only "think" it will work. Well, I can assure you that when you finally reveal the missing components, then there will be a lot of members here who would want to try modeling it to see if it works. If those CAD models show it does, then you will probably have no trouble finding a lot of people who would want to invest in the device and even help you pay to patent it.

I do not think that you really have anything to lose by revealing the design to us. If we can not verify its workability, then it will save you the trouble and expense of obtaining a patent. And, if we can show it does work, then that could actually help you get it patented even faster!

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

** edited by LiB **

I am trying to guess :

Maybe the key element is that there are cisor arms on the Rotor!
Don't think so anymore

That way, arms will stretch on one side of the wheel and weight more ..
Tapping centrifugal(sp?) force..
No

Btw, by the (A) Shaft, there are these 2 counter-acting arrows, does that mean that the shaft is oscillating clockwise/anti-clockwise.!?

Or does that mean that it's the Acceleration/Braking direction, and not necessarily an action, but more a property of the shaft !?
Last edited by LustInBlack on Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Umez
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mr.Umez »

(Wheeler) If the last images 9 and 10 were not the final images as I assumed they were, then my apologies for implying that I understood what the device was about. I thought those drawings were fairly self-explanatory.

I can also believe how someone who hasn't built many hands on experiments would believe it to work. My suggestion was that he actually build it using old bike parts, then he would learn where the problems in the design were and be all the more knowledgable. (using WM2D will not make you any wiser in the nature of physics compared to hands-on in my opinion)

Snnapsi is obviously quite excited about this model. I don't see any benifit to him by telling him all the things that I think are wrong with it (as it stands) I think the best thing for him is to build it (without spending much money) and that will be ten-fold more beneficial than all our comments. Afterwards he might enjoy some comments that illuminate the finer points of physics.

You can still learn a lot from mistakes. Actually that's probably the only way you really learn.

Mr.Umez
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Guys, not sure if someone actually understood the design yet, but look at drawing 10 !

The blue spokes are guides, the black roller bearings are rolling against these spokes, that will move the arms to the correct position to shift the CG ...

The other black rectangles with 2 dots against the wheel, I'm not sure what their purpose is, maybe they are the secret ..

Why nobody discuss the mecanism here, instead of trying to get what is wrong, try to get what is right about it.. If it's not working then, at least we tried.

I still think that this is genuine ..
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

LiB...

What has been revealed so far is clearly unworkable. But you are right, we will not be able to fully and fairly evaluate the design unless we see all of it. Whether this ever happens is up to Snpssaini. However, I think that he is going to finally reveal the missing components. We just have to be patient.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Ken,

I wonder what has been tried after the last drawings were released, I would be grateful that others post their result!

Left Bessler, not turning the wheel ...

Right Orffyre, turning the wheel ...

If that is the clue, then the missing component should be to the left of drawing 9.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Why nobody discuss the mecanism here, instead of trying to get what is wrong, try to get what is right about it.. If it's not working then, at least we tried.
I wonder what has been tried after the last drawings were released, I would be grateful that others post their result!
Well this is what I tried... made a little adjustment, but clearly I missed something somewhere.
Attachments
Snpssaini.gif
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

ME :

Interesting simulation, but I don't think that's the mecanism.

I am currently making a WM2D model, it's very interesting...
I am tuning some values and will post results later, the movement is complex as of now, I believe my limited understanding of the entire mecanism will lead to a failure, but at least I'll show to others how I think it's working and Snpssaini will agree or disagree with my model..
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

The simulated model is strange.

I believe there are some glitches in WM2D, because of the abrupt speed and direction changes in the rotation of the wheel..

I didn't put a Friction pin for this test, but I will when I believe I have the right principle ..

For the moment, it seems to be going on forever but with direction changes..

It would probably be a better idea to try this physically.

See this video for an example of what I tried.

There is only one "accelerator" weight and I start the wheel with a falling 30 lbs weight.

It's just to show how I see it .
The direction change is not in this video, because it would be too big.
There is a 5 frames step.

http://www.elvencloak.com/loster/downlo ... saini5.avi
Attachments
pmmsnp.JPG
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Interesting simulation, but I don't think that's the mecanism.
Told ya, I did miss something...
Yours look better.
Like we say in dutch: *toppie*
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by snpssaini »

Detail of arm (lever) of Drawing no 9and 10.

Number of bearings, 8 in one arm

These arms moving with wheel.

Snpssaini
Attachments
arm.JPG
I make a perpetual motion machine. like b w. It is a very simple mechanism. It is on paper since 1998 . My first prototype is not working because of small error. Now I am trying to make its final working model .
Paul
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Paul »

Why to put the details about a machine which does not work ?
Why not to show the supposed priciple of working instead ?

Paul