Complete this drawing and make the machine.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

re: Complete this drawing and make the machine.

Post by Fletcher »

My 2 cents (already adjusted for inflation) .. summary as follows ..

IIRC he says he has a physical prototype (3rd one he's built).

It works (by his definition of 'works') in that it moves some .. but .. not continuously.

In other words, it keels or stops after release & can not self sustain itself.

He says he has the answer (the 'fix' required) as to why it does not continue to self sustain its movement .. but .. has not physically incorporated it into his latest physical prototype to prove that the fix works as he hopes.

He is going to sell his house to finance a patent b4 he builds the complete working physical prototype .. (by 'working' I mean a self sustaining rotation of the wheel).

Advice FWIW : Don't sell the house Sanjay. Build the Proof Of Principle (POP) first, but then you have heard this all b4 & so have we.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Feltcher,

Yes he has heard it before, and I have copies of 'sent' letters to prove it!

Ralph
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

If a fletcher attaches feathers to arrows

so that they fly straight & true

What pray tell does a feltcher do ?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Fletcher,

I do not know what a felcher does. I do know that due to my inadequate typing skills, I have been reminded twice about it. So from now on it is "Fletch" if you do not mind.

And in good humor with no offence incurred the "T" in Fletcher is not in the middle, for that you must look between the T and the C :o)

Sorry about that, I will try harder.

Rulf
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Rulf is an aussie icon wabble-boarder living in endgland :P
snpssaini
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Complete this drawing and make the machine.

Post by snpssaini »

ken_behrendt wrote: It was a lot easier than I anticipated and the model is attached below.

I used one of my "standard" 3 ft diameter, 0.5 lb wheels and equipped it with 12 closed loop slots. To each slot I attached a small yellow circle with a weight of 1 lb that could easily slide around the loop. Finally, all 12 of the yellow weights were attached with individual rigid rods to the end of a lever which was itself attached with a pivot pin to the center of the 3 ft wheel. I refer to the resulting array of 12 weights as a "spider" even though, technically, a spider only has 8 legs and not 12.

ken
Hi ken,
Please do not use your "standard" 3ft diameter.
Please use 5 meter diameter.
Distance of weights should 1:20 not 1:3 .
It will never work.
Please understand what I am saying.
Thanks,
Snpssaini
Attachments
csaw1.JPG
I make a perpetual motion machine. like b w. It is a very simple mechanism. It is on paper since 1998 . My first prototype is not working because of small error. Now I am trying to make its final working model .
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Snpssaini wrote:
Please use 5 meter diameter.
Distance of weights should 1:20 not 1:3 .
It will never work.
You claim to have "fixed" your third prototype and that it is either now working or that you "know" it will work. I am still confused as to whether you actually have a working wheel or whether you just "think" it will work. I hope that you can clear this matter up for us.

5 meters is 16.4 feet! That's a BIG wheel. Do you claim to now have a 16.4 foot wheel that is working?!

I do not understand what you mean by "Distance of weights should be 1:20 not 1:3". I based my WM2D model on your diagram 10 that appeared on page 17 of this thread. I thought that my model was very close to what you presented in that diagram.

So, unless you can be much more specific as to the measurements used in this 16.4 foot wheel that you claim to have, then I can not spend any more time trying to model it. If you want the interest in your design to continue in this thread, then you are going to have to give us a lot more detail about it. For example, a sketch that actually labels the lengths of the various parts and the size of the weights would be a good start.

I do not think it should make any difference how big a gravity wheel is for it to work. IF the principle is correct, then it should work no matter what its size is.

I'm starting to get a "deja vu" feeling all over again. This thread is starting to remind me of a long one last year that was devoted to Claudio's Wheels. After much discussion, that thread and the invention presented were eventually dismissed as unworkable...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

I'm sure Snp was overexcited by his "incredible" design .

I was excited about a design of mine too, but quickly realised that it didn't work .

Obviously, Snp doesn't have that kind of reflex, and an ego over enflated .

But, if he can prove his design, BY HIMSELF .. By making it workable, making a video, he will gain all the credibility that he lost ..

I doubt he will ever come with a working model anyway .
trevie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by trevie »

well 24 pages in and I am still none the wiser. It's answers look the same as the answers in the later threads. I guess this is another non starter.
Paul
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Paul »

Sorry guys but.... if he(snpssaini) had a working wheel I do not think that he would have come on this forum.

Paul
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Oh well!

what the heck, we can always talk about "wabble-boarder" I have not heard that term in years. If we can get it to resinate on key we may have something.

Tie me kangaroo down sport!

Ralph
Jetrix
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Jetrix »

Paul, I would come here, had I discovered the secret...The board is full of people that have been thinking what would be the best move... But in snpssaini's case the way he is presenting his invention makes it suspicious..
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

I just hope that, in the event that he does not have a working wheel, but only "thinks" his design will work, he does not sell his house to pay for a patent. One of the unfortunate aspects of being a mobilist is that, sometimes, one can get so excited about a design that just "has" to work that he wants to entirely skip the prototype construction phase and immediately attempt to "safeguard" the idea with an expensive patent. There is no telling how many inventors have thrown away their hard earned money doing this.

At a minimum, the inventor should have a working virtual model. From that he should proceed to a working real model. And, from there, if he is so inclined, to a patent.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
jimmyjj
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jimmyjj »

Hell everyone
I believe i have made some progress in modelling Sanjay's design whilst i cannot say it is an exact replica i think that i am getting closer.

Maybe if Sanjay posts a picture of his wheel we will see.

I attach three attachments showing different views of his model and an earlier animation where i DID nOT have that 20:1 ratio.

I cannot make an accurate mechanical simulation animation of this present design.

It SEEMS like when you pull the counterweight up and down slightly you can make the wheel spin in the same direction i may be mistaken in this as i think my computer speed is to slow to do an accurate sim.

The timing would have to just right i think.

Well thats it for now.

Thankyou Sanjay for the opportunity of modelling your design.

Jimmyjj
Attachments
Assembly10.gif
perspectiveviewofsanjaysmachine.jpg
Sanjays design6.jpg
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

jimmyjj,

As usual I must compliment you on your depiction of Sanjay's alleged working wheel. Nice drawings. To bad it will not work, IMO even sticking it under a waterfall it will not turn.

By the way I owe you a post, I have not forgotten.

Ralph