Complete this drawing and make the machine.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ME
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Complete this drawing and make the machine.

Post by ME »

jimmyjj wrote:Hell everyone
Is it that bad? I think you did a great job!
In the meantime I think you are developping your own design instead of creating Sanjay's... or am I wrong?
i think my computer speed is to slow to do an accurate sim.
Speed is only bad if you have no patients. When I had a 8086 PC it worked all week to simulate a spinning top. With a pentium 1 it did it in real-time (and in full-color with background)
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

re: Complete this drawing and make the machine.

Post by Wheeler »

JimmyJJ's design shows how if you can climb a ladder without effort,you will overcome gravity.

If you put a pendulum or crank on an engine, it will only spin the pistons as far as the pendulum swings.

The pistons can not climb up the cylinder walls without a continued force from somewhere.
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Jimmy...

Very nice and colorful 3D graphics you've produced. It's too bad that Snpssaini could not have provided us with some clear images like this. If so, then maybe we could have done a better job of trying to evaluate his design instead of having to guess at what the correct proportions in it are.

Anyway, I notice that you have the weights in the "spider" depicted as flat plates. I would have made them cylindrical so as to minimize air resistance IF they able to turn on their own (which I still doubt).

I think I have to disagree with Ralph on one point. I think your version would work if the outermost plate weights near the wheel's rim were placed under a waterfall!

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
jimmyjj
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jimmyjj »

HELLO everyone

I cannot comment further on Sanjays design without having heard more from the man himself.

As things stand at the moment i a think i am in agreement especially with kens last comment.

I will try later on in the week to do another animation on my faster computer.

I have been working on some other designs you can see one of them under my own greatest designs topic whiuch is still under construction.

Regards Jimmy
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Soooooo ..

What's going on with this wheel !? .. ;]

Is it TURNING ?!.

Snp has disappeared suddenly!?
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

LIB...

So far, we have no proof that Snpssaini's wheel works and at least one CAD model that shows what he posted is unworkable. Most likely, we do not have the actual design that he is working on and probably never will. I suspect that we have heard the last from him...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

He may be returning the gift to heaven.
No receipt, No returns
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Heh , I still want my money back ...
Paul
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Paul »

"Complete this drawing and make the machine."
Guys, you have forgotten that the drawing is to complete :-))
It is a little as say: "finds the way to obtain the perpetual motion and you will be rich".

Paul
digitaljez
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by digitaljez »

Sanjay has been telling the world about these 10 drawings for at least 2 years. Just put his screen name into google.
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=38110
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

digitaljez...

I looks like Sanjay did not get as warm a welcome over at the Physics Forums as he did here. But, even here where we are more "receptive" to the possibility of perpetual motion, interest in his device seems to be rapidly fading.

I think that it is still not too late to reverse this, but Sanjay is going to have to supply us with more information and, most importantly, some numbers with respect to the dimensions of the parts used in his claimed 5 meter wheel.

But, as I wrote before...I suspect that we have heard the last of him.

ken

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
pstroud
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by pstroud »

This whole thread is a joke....

As stated earlier..... I get more honest answers and conversation with my 3 1/2 year old kid.

Preston.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

digitaljez,

Nice catch on Sanjay thread you posted above. I picked it up on another forum about a year and a half ago before I joined here. He never did post all the pictures.

Ralph
trevie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Complete this drawing and make the machine.

Post by trevie »

Paul wrote:Sorry guys but.... if he(snpssaini) had a working wheel I do not think that he would have come on this forum.

Paul
Paul, I don't think snpssaini will be back, he has done a runner. Do you still think he has a working wheel?
Paul
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Paul »

Trevie, I have never thought that snpssaini had the solution for the perpetual motion (gravity engine). Maybe I have expressed myself with wrong words because of my very bad english. I was intending to say that if snpssaini had had a working model I do not think that he would have never come here and neither on other sites (forum).
I think that if it had had the solution indeed, this news would have arrived in other way. I suppose that snpssaini is in our same conditions: research.

Paul