Sully Direct Current (SDC)™

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Sully Direct Current (SDC)™

Post by Oxygon »

http://pesn.com/2006/06/12/9500280_New_ ... y_SullyDC/

What your thoughts on this...

I don't know electrical stuff that well...

But it just seems to be a switching technique?

to call it "Sully Direct Current" seems stupid...

what am I missing...?

If you simplify it down to one cell... it seems to be an Alternating DC Circuit...

???
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Sully Direct Current (SDC)™

Post by rlortie »

Another news maker for Sterling Allan. A double throw double pole switch
(DPDT) Big deal!

Any old timer around here will tell you that we use to flash a lead acid battery backwards to knock the oxidation off the plates and rejuvenate it. Or a good old Generator used before alternators. When installing a new one you had to flash it backwards to polarize it.

Any one that would put a negative and positive electrode in the same cell for electrolysis of oxygen and hydrogen need not light a match.

If you can get a patent for this, I feel I will have no problem with my vacuum packed instant post holes!

Ralph
terry5732
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by terry5732 »

At the top they claim patent awarded and below it says applied for / pending. There is nothing new or even useful here. There should be no patent. And why would there be such promotion of an UNpatented item?
Investors (suckers) wanted.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

According to the website material:
As the SDC current changes direction within an inductive coil, the directions of the magnetic fields reverse creating multidirectional forces on the electrodes and ions. A tuned resonator circuit can create vibrations on the electrodes; this action shakes the electrodes and significantly increases the release of the hydrogen bubbles resulting in more efficient production of pure Hydrogen and Oxygen.
Supposedly, the alternating current within each cell is supposed to knock hydrogen bubbles off of the electrodes faster for the improved production of hydrogen and oxygen. But, as Ralph correctly pointed out, this will result in each of the electrodes within a cell alternately producing hydrogen and oxygen gases. Making a mixture of these gases is useless in terms of powering a fuel cell...the gases must be kept separate. It is true that the mixture can be used as fuel in a conventional internal combustion engine, but having them mixed prior to injection into the engine is very risky and a single spark could detonate whatever tanks are used to store them.

I agree that there really is nothing that unique or useful about this "third type of electricity". It's just a simple switching circuit. Is the idea patentable? Maybe, but it is essentially the same as just applying an AC voltage to two electrodes in an electrolysis cell.

As far as knocking hydrogen and oxygen bubbles off of their electrodes is concerned, I think attaching the electrodes to some sort of simple vibrator would be far more efficient. This would increase the production of these gases while still allowing them to be kept separate for use in fuel cells.

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ