Does Anybody Know About This Product

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

P.T.
Dabbler
Dabbler

Does Anybody Know About This Product

Post by P.T. »

Does anyone know if or how this works? Does is really create more electricity than it uses. Please share with me as much information as you have. Thanks Guys! http://www.fuellesspower.com/
Vic Hays
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Does Anybody Know About This Product

Post by Vic Hays »

Just looking at the pictures I would say that this is a solar sterling engine design. This can produce power and theoretically if you make one big enough it could power your house. To power your house would take an engine bigger than your house.

This site also sells plans to run your car on water. Reading the claims you can fill in the blanks that electrolysis is used to create hydrogen and oxygen from water. Then the oxygen and hydrogen are recombined to produce water. This will result in a large net loss of energy, but it will work.

Basically this site is selling plans and cds. If you want to help them out financially just buy some.
Vic Hays

Ambassador MFG LLC
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

I do not know what to make of this site. There is a plethora of devices, all claimed to be "fuelless", but I notice that they all require some sort of external energy input to make them work. Are they actually OU? I don't know, the testimony letters all praise the site and claim that the builders of the various devices are "amazed" at their performances. It could all be wishful thinking or delusion without actual performance testing in a laboratory.

Below is attached an image of their fuelless gravity motor. It requires a small input of energy to laterally shift the weighted bar when it is nearly horizontal, but the idea is that the gravitational energy returned will be far more than what is consumed in producing the shift. I'd like to see something like this rigorously tested to determine if that is, indeed, the case.

Anyway, members here might want to check out what they have to offer. It's all information and plans...no actual kits to build anything, so you'd had better be handy if you want to see any results from it all.

ken
Attachments
Interesting!
Interesting!
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jon J Hutton »

Be careful about what you see on this site.

This has been covered here before. They lead you to think they are making huge claims but the products never deliver what you were lead to believe. They also sell the fuelless heater (which I almost bought) which leads you to think something strange is happening with the zinc rod....after some patent searches I found out the zinc rod has nothing to do with how the heater works and it certainly isn't fuelless.

JJH
P.T.
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by P.T. »

Very Good - Thanks guys!
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Jon is right, that site is a scam. I've spoken to a few disappointed customers who, after paying considerable money for a set of plans, discover that they've been ripped off. Eg: Their "fuelless gravity engine" is indeed full construction plans for an overbalancing mechanism - but you don't find out until after you pay that it must be driven by compressed air. Of course they also sell plans for a "fuelless compressor" which they encourage their "fuelless gravity engine" customers to buy - apparently it runs on pure BS, which everyone knows is completely free - LOL
racer270
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by racer270 »

how about this liquid transfer......wheel, i will give the plans away for FREE...
and this blowhard wheel , the plans are also FREE.......LOL

just send me a self addressed envelope and just $6.95 for shipping@ handling,,,,,,.......:)
Attachments
954-LiquidTransfer.jpg
940-Airbag blowhard wheel.jpg