DISCLOSURE working magnet pmm video

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

re: DISCLOSURE working magnet pmm video

Post by Wheeler »

make a box and they will come.
No regulations
No one checks your work
No one knows
No limit on money sent
Easy web design
Sounds like easy money

Give it a few lights, and maybe a ring of sparks!
Add a little sound--------
Credit card accepted
Membership confirmed
check box for updates--------------
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Here's a new one to add to the list of magnet motors. Be prepared to read Spanish for this one. I do not recall running in to many Spanish speaking magnetic motor inventors.

http://www.icyti.ar.gs/

Ralph
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Hi Ralph
Thanks for keeping an eye out for this stuff.
Can you put the idea into English?
JB Wheeler
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Nope! no Spanish here, I am having enough trouble translating German.

Some where back within the last week or so, somebody posted a link for a web translator. Try http://babelfish.altavista.com/

At present I do not have the time to get involved, shop work and yard work have me buried.

Ralph
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Thanks
I know what you mean.
So much stuff, and so little time.
JB Wheeler
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Buenas noches, muchachos...

Here's a shaky Babelfish translation into English of the text on that page about the magnetic motor. The images, of course, are omitted:

INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATIONS CIENTIFICAS And TECNOLOGICAS
INVESTIGATIONS CIENTIFICAS MADE IN FIELD ENERGETICO ALLOWED US TO ARRIVE At A DISCOVERY CIENTIFICO THAT In OUR OPINION REVOLUTIONIZED ALL The WELL-KNOWN As far as ENERGIA FORMS.
WE CONSIDERED THAT THIS DISCOVERY RADICALLY IMPROVED The CONDITIONS OF LIFE Of the HUMAN BEING, PERMITIRA A FAST And HIGH RECOVERY Of The Medio.ambiente And LEFT The DOORS OPEN SO THAT SCIENCE ADVANCES To HUGE STEPS.

TRANSGENERADOR MAGNETICO

PROTOTYPE

TRANSGENERADOR MAGNETICO IS A DEVICE THAT ELECTRICITY GENERATES FREE And 100% ECOLOGICA USING LIKE UNICA SOURCE OF ENERGIA The OWN One PROVIDED BY The PERMANENT MAGNETS THAT COMPOSES IT, BY MEANS OF The ADVANTAGE OF PROPERTY MAGNETICA BY RICOCHET OF EQUAL POLES, The DEVIATION OF The LINES OF FORCE MAGNETICA And A COMPLEX SYSTEM MECANICO ABLE TO CONTROL, ACCELERATION, SPEED, SENSE And POWER.

INNOVATION CIENTIFICA THIS IN PERMANENT ADVANCE And WHAT BEFORE IMPOSSIBLE PARECIA TODAY IS A DAILY REALITY. SCIENCE SEGUIRA ADVANCING And ALTHOUGH IS VERY DIFICIL THEM INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATORS TO WORK WITHOUT SUPPORT ECONOMICO IS A OBSTACULO WHO WE ARE CUSTOMARY TO SURPASS ,

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ADVANCE WITH The TORCH OF The TRUTH IN A MULTITUDE Without To ALGUN ESCEPTICO The BEARD IS SINGED To HIM
Sounds like just another claim of OU for a permanet magnet type of generator. I've seen stuff like this many times before...nothing ever comes of it...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Thanks Ken
Seems like some nice words without proof again.
JB Wheeler
trevie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by trevie »

Looks very promising, I read on this a little while ago when it was first built, how far it has come. I guess no need to build a gravity machine afterall. cant wait to they are on sale, so we can have free electricity. I might even put one in my car.

If we don't adopt this idea, then global warming will be forever and forever there will be no more man. I am surprised the oil companies haven't brought him out and shut his ideas down. If it wasnt for the money that oil makes, then this world would be a cleaner and wouldn't have to worry about buying sun factor 20/20 in the next 50 years or so.

BTW if you want to make a magnet, its quite easy. just find a longish piece of conductible metal, could be pencil length. I used an unmagnetised old screwdriver. Coil a length of small gauge wire around the shaft of the metal rod 20-50 times. then using a DC 30volt power supply. connect the two ends of the wire to the + and - and turn on for around 10-20 seconds. Disconnect and uncoil the wire and voila you have a piece of metal magnetised. I don't think anyone will get rich making magnets.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

When I was about 8 years old and my eldest brother was a college student, he re-magnetized some horseshoe magnets by wrapping heavy gauge wire (12 ga. ??) around the magnets and momentarily touched the wire ends to a 12 volt automobile battery. The wire would almost melt. A most interesting thing was if he placed a 'keeper' on the magnet or placed two magnets together and then magnetized them, they would be almost imposible to pull apart. But once seperated then placed back together, their magnetic force was much weaker. This is just one of many strange and little know fact concerning magnetism.

Another little known fact is when a magnet is place on the end of a hardened steel bar the resultant magnetic strength is stonger than from just the magnet alone. How can this be? The magnet causes the steel bar molecules to align with the magnet which adds strength to the magnet/bar combination. This gives credence to the theory of magnetism getting its energy from Ether Energy. Where else would the increased magnetic energy come from?

murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

This guy is from Argentina, he complains about little economic sources (who doesn't?), he shows strong confidence about his ''working'' motor and he offers his projects to any interested organization.
Funny, very funny as this forum look, observe, comment and give natural faces to paranoya.
Most of all, we are comprehensive and an interesting arbor to any camarade.
This is enough great, boys! Thanks! M. SP april/01
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Here is another magnetic motor to add to the collection. I understand that this inventor does not claim full PM and that a watch battery will supply sufficient exciter current.

www.budinst.com/FILIPIAK_MOTOR
Flywheel
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Flywheel »

I know this topic is sorta old, but i just noticed something from the perendev motor video, around one minute in when the music sorta changes the whoe screen changes, and a guy just appears from nowhere in trhe background walking. (I just think that it's a normal motor, and they just pulled the plug 1 minute in.)