"I Had A Dream"

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Gill Simo
Aficionado
Aficionado

"I Had A Dream"

Post by Gill Simo »

Hi, yet again!
Like London buses eh?

Seems there's not a lot going on at present so I thought that I might share with you this dream that I had last night.
Bit of a nighmare really.
I dreamt that I wrote a message out on this board, can't really remember it word for word of course but the gist of it remains very, very clear........................

Hi folks, Newblood here,
This board is such a bloody bore.
But please don't feel too offended, it's no worse than any of the other 15,854 search results that I got for `free-energy,alternative,perpetual-motion`.
You hit it and uummmm, wow, really, well I never, this looks interesting, what's this link, this page,cool, must check out the board.
Lets see now.....Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.....what?...tut.... lets try another one. Oh hold on what's this one `Eureka!` ....er, come again?
Ok, what about `Ckeck THIS out!`
Sounds promising?
Oh Christ, this is about something else altogether, what something I don't know or care.
Oh sod this, what else is there, let's see.....Ummm Keelynet.com. "A site dedicated blah blah blah blah blah"....ohhhhhhh, give it a go I suppose. (And so another potential cog in the machine bites the dust eh?)
You know, when I picked up JC's book I read it from cover to cover in one sitting, the one and only book that I've ever read thus..really!
No offense intended John but it's a wee bit of a subtle con isn't it?
Your brain doesn't really process the question mark, as I'm sure you know only too well.
Still..it spreads the word and pays the mortgage so where's the harm eh?
I read it from cover to cover 'cos I somehow thought or perhaps hoped, I don't know, that I was going to see this blokes idea for me to assess.
Upon completion I was vaguely disappointed...............but well and truly hooked, lined...... and sinkered.
No idea to assess, only my belief system, Jesus that's a whole lot of official, recorded accounts, can this be true, must be surely?
These accounts didn't give sod all away factually, about his secret that is but they somehow spoke volumes as to the guy himself.
Kinda unique, off beat, a one off.
Nutter!........perhaps?
But then you'd imagine that that's exactly right somehow.
The only mind to have sussed it.................ever? Wow!.

You know, it looks for all the world that there still isn't a living soul around that's ever gonna be his equal.
So Besslerwheel.com and its company of players better be able to muster up a Bessler Brain BETWEEN them or else it's all just pissing in the wind come Judgement day.
Surely the guy wasn't so damn smart that he could outrank the lot of us put together?
Or should that read surely we're not all so bumb as to attempt to go it alone?
You'd think it was hard or something?

An unsuspecting Gill Simo innocently enters his mailbox, "Oh, a message for me?????"
A mug of tea splashes to the foor as Gill rolls back in his chair in a glazed look of horror.
And as he lies savouring his final few breaths the VDU hums it's song;

"Hi Gill, spotted this site last night and thought it would be right up your street, Regards"................................

Thing is you know what my street is, it's the thing that one or two of you at best can be bothered to point out................. thus;

"Jesus Christ, what's your problem Gill.
Can't understand why you keep going on about that flamng old bowl.
Give us peace man and move on"
Yep, that my angle.
And yours?

"Got the answer Gill? Then convince me.
Other than that stop wasting my bloody time , I'm far too busy trying to find the answer so's to stuff it in your face don't you know?"......perhaps?

Cracks me up you know to see that wee bit that says Moderator: Scott.
Like the Speaker at the House of Commons here in the UK, I assume?
But hold on, the Speaker listens to every damn word that's uttered.
Now it's one thing too far to know that Scott must spend crazy amounts of time providing and keeping up this site without much hope of reward but bloody hell man!
Scott?....... if you're out there.... you poor sod!
If you're out there then help me in here 'cos I'm likely to get shit for this when for the sake of your sanity, you must surely agree.......This is a bloody boring board, no?
This board doesn't need a moderator, this board needs the ER crash team with the "Stand back! Ready? THWUMP machine surely?
Scott?
Scott?

I need to see something thought provoking.
I need to go away and be itching to get back to see what I might have missed.
I need flowing, evolving, progressing.
Even if it's an endless parade of dismissals then thats still progress.
And more to the point so do you, all of you, plus every fool that happens to fish too close.
This board MUST be different from all the usual crap in order to make that vital difference, in order to muster up that Bessler Brain.
If not then we're all completely and utterly fuc......................

Sorry... but that's where it ended, bloke next door insists of continuing his never ending conservatory build from 7.30 each morning you see and well............................anyhow, as I said, a bit of a nightmare really.

God forbid it should ever get to be that boring otherwise some poor fool's gonna have to put his neck on the line by stirring it up a bit and I wouldn't like it to have to be me that's for sure!

Regards
GillSimo
"Everything you know will always equal the sum of your ignorance"
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

re: "I Had A Dream"

Post by Fletcher »

Nice dream sequence there gill. I'm a little concerned about the obvious masculinity of all the participants.
Patrick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Patrick »

Gill,
Do you always write like this? If you detest this site so much, why not just leave?
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

Come on Gill....... time to spill your guts mate, you know you want to, you're holding back, I know you are!

Either that, or there are empty bottles of scotch under your computer desk............ get in the way of your legs, don't they? :D
Scraps you've already thrown don't have much nutritional PM value. Can you beef it up a notch Bro?

anton
coylo

Post by coylo »

Gill, I feel your pain and I like your passion,

....but you ask too much of the forum.
I don't visit this site and expect to be entertained, nor do I expect the guru's that post here to sort out my problems.

I mostly come here to keep an eye on the competition....that's about 20% of the members that post here.
The rest are just here to irritate, cheerlead and post vomit!

But to leave on a good note.......I enjoy reading what the 20% have to offer. They make it well worth it.

So I just accept that this is the way things are gonna be.
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

Coylo wrote:
I mostly come here to keep am eye on the competition....that's about 20% of the members that post here. The rest are just here to irritate, cheerlead and post vomit.
With this pic I'm really hoping to make it on your "20% List" Coylo !!!

I guess it's a bit like showing up at a 21st birthday party without a present ?

Have you read about the invited guests at a wedding feast who brought with them each a full clay jar of wine. As the story go's, the wine was poured into a BIG JAR and then siphened into cups for the guests to drink. When the time came to drink the wine, they were all "shocked" at the tast of water!!!! ....................it made sense now!!! Every guest thought that that the other would bring wine and so his/her water would'nt be noticed ........"AAAAHHHHAAAA" ....CAUGHT OUT!!!!! ...HA...HA !!

;)

you expect much but offer little in return mate........just my crazy view!!
Attachments
W_W_A_W.JPG
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

?
Sevich

Post by Sevich »

Thouhgt I'd reveal where my inspiration came from with regards to the last pic I posted on this thread.......I'm a real sucker for crop circles.

I really feel it represents some sort of gravity wheel?

Sorry Grim for hijacking your thread. Felt it was struggling to make it past it's sixth post.

I guess your earlier threads have seen better days!
Attachments
TheCambridgeAngel.jpg