Simpson Baton Gravity Motor looks amazing !

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

re: Simpson Baton Gravity Motor looks amazing !

Post by LustInBlack »

Grav, so you think it will work!?

IMO with some modifications, this will work ..
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

re: Simpson Baton Gravity Motor looks amazing !

Post by ken_behrendt »

Jim wrote:
After eliminating all that is impossible the only thing left is to use centrifugal force to move the weights into an out of balanced condition. Bessler in describing his wheel said, "the inward structure of the wheel is of a nature according to the laws of perpetual motion, so arranged that certain disposed weights once in rotation, gain force from their own swinging, and must continue their movement as long as their structure does not lose its position and arrangement." Now just what did he mean by "gain force from their own swinging"? What force becomes present when a weight swings? The only answer is centrifugal force. We must learn how to harness centrifugal force to lift weights into an out of balanced condition so that gravity can then turn the wheel.

I really would like to believe that the "CF approach" has merit, but there are a variety of factors that discourage me from adopting this approach. Mainly, there is the sticky matter of Bessler's earlier one-directional wheels being self-starting from any position. If he was, as you sugggest, "harnessing" CF, then it would seem that he would have had to have always given his wheels an initial push to get them rotating. Yet, there is no suggestion of this in the Bessler literature.

What could "gain force from their own swinging" mean? Lots of things. Bessler was working and writing in an era where the concepts of mechanics were still a bit fuzzy. And, of course, the fact that he was a "hands on" type craftsman rather than a academician certainly did not contribute to his being able to accurate describe a mechanical system. He may have been using the word "force" to mean "torque". As far as "swinging" is concerned, that could simply refer to revolution of the weights about a wheel's axis. Or, it could refer to the small amount of shifting individual weights underwent as they traveled around the circumference of the wheel.

Once again, with respect to the Simpson perpetual motion machine previously depicted, I'll believe it is possible when the device attached below is also capable of producing a continuous CCW circulation of water!

ken
Attachments
If this does not work, then neither will the Simpson Pulleys...
If this does not work, then neither will the Simpson Pulleys...
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ