The Solution To Bessler's Wheel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Re: re: The Solution To Bessler's Wheel

Post by DrWhat »

Sorry to keep jumping in here.

Dave says:
Dave Roberts wrote:. My current project is mostly a direct result of my interpretation of Parks Paper about Bessler - A Little Book Interpretation, which was discounted by so many.
Now Park's paper focuses on a pendulum being central to the wheel. If Dave you have a principle based on a pendular action (etc), then why does Bessler state:

"... make the true claim that no weights hang from the axle of my wheel"?

Maybe Bessler is using a play on words: no weightS (plural), but in fact one big weight? So strictly he is not lying!

Just some thoughts...

(ps we should have a competition to see how many Bessler phrases we have memorized!!)
I only realized too late that life was short.
KAS
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: The Solution To Bessler's Wheel

Post by KAS »

Dave,

I can relate to the quandary that your in.

For some time now both I and another member of this forum (Jonny D) have been collaborating on a working principal.

It is a superfast 600 diameter model that spins at great speed.

It may be that we are all working on the same design. Who knows?

Attached is a screenshot of the velocity read out for 500 seconds of motion. As you can see, it is still accelerating.

Out of curiosity, Is yours providing similar results?

Kas
Attachments
BRW 30.doc
(55.5 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
“We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up until now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future.�

Quote By Max Planck father of Quantum physics 1858 - 1947
fredos
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by fredos »

Just a question Dave:

Have you made some simulations under WM2D?

because it could be an interesting way to prove that your concept works.

I think that you can claim that your principle works without having a prototype working but in this case, you must have a simulation that proves that your design works.

About the patent, i have already explains on the forum that if a patent can be a serious threat to the national security, the government can decide to block the release of the patent. In this case, in general,the military take the patent.
Moreover, in the case that the military ( or army) takes the patent, what is really unfair IMO, is that you cannot use the patent and the expenses due to the patent approval are not restituted to the inventor. So , it is a pure money spending.

A gravity motor may, for sure, meets the criterias defined above.
queezy
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by queezy »

Just to add my two cents.

I understand that the US patent office has decided that there is no such thing as a perpetural motion machine and will not even entertain further patent applications for such an invention.

Regardless, in my experience, a patent is only as good as you can and are prepared enforce its provisions. Specifically, if someone takes your idea and uses it, the only recourse you have is to sue and this can take years and bunches of money. Without a wealthy angel to back you, a patent has limited monetary value.

In the US, at least, the best course of action, in my opinion, would be to show your design to someone you trust. They can sign a document stating that on such and such a date they observed whatever and they understand what they saw. Obviously, the wording would have to be something a little better. This document will protect you for a period of one year from the date of its execution. If someone applies for a patent for the specific item that you describe in your signed affidavit, then your patent application would receive priority even if it were filed subsequent to someone else's application.

If a persons intent is to just discover something and offer it for the good of humanity then any way you want to publish the idea will do. The real rub comes in when you would like to benefit monetarily from your discovery.

For my money, if someone does solve the riddle and is able to create a perpetual motion machine they should have a signed affidavit as mentioned earlier executed and placed in a safe place. Then you would need to make contact, through channels that you trust, with a powerful player in the energy field or the like and attemt to negotiate a fair royalty arrangement. But, without using channels you trust, you will be at their mercy. And, make no mistake, taking your life would not be too much a price for an aggressive and less than honorable business to pay for the rights to this machine.

We often laugh and joke about Bessler's Wheel and our efforts but, make no mistake, if someone can demonstrate this works, the world will change and anyone in power now will do anything they feel necessary to stay in power in the new world.

I now yield the floor.
Olin Rogers
Dave Roberts
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Dave Roberts »

Good morning everyone. After several days, and a lot of discussion with trusted friends, I am starting to put together a working model. This may take a little time as I squeeze this work into the time alloted for finishing the inside of the new home we are building. Time is precious. Once the working model is complete, a patent will be applied for.

I am not totally sure that John and I are working in different directions but time will tell.

This website, and I can't thank Scott enough, has been a big help. That brings to mind a post I made long ago about how this website can contribute to clearing Bessler's name in the scientic community.
Dave
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jon J Hutton »

The average joe could never enforce the property rights that would apply by being granted a U.S. patent/international patent. The movie industry is a great example. Every day I am asked by some character on the street, if I would like to buy some pirated video from a hugh back pack he is carrying. What good would it do if you could patent the wheelbarrow. Throw yourself a party that you got the patent at a tremendous cost. A country with a little bit of character fiber will respect such claims, but the other 85% of the world would spit them out faster than you could imagine in the form of knock offs. The lawyers at Columbia University would eat through any patent picket fence, in the end you have a nice plack on the wall. You could sell your idea or look for sponsors but the more they invest so you could use the money to protect your invention, the more you become a ghost/silent member on your board. I live in a country that does not respect personal property rights and believe me they sit like vultures waiting for you. The tighter you want to hang on to your money from your invention( I am only writing about this invention of PM) the more it will slip through your fingers like sand. Sorry to sound so dismal but IMO the only gratifying way to go is: get a working wheel, come up with a trademark, form a board, offer it to the world, Make some money off the "real mcCoy"

Elijah McCoy (1844–1929), Black Canadian inventor of a lubrication system for steam engines. Supposedly, after failed attempts by competitors to make counterfeits of his lubricant, the phrase "real McCoy" was used to refer to his authentic product.

Money is not everything please do not take to long.

JJH
Last edited by Jon J Hutton on Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Dave Roberts

You have made the correct decision. Good Luck
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Dave, just to clarify, I think we have two different solutions to Bessler's wheel. When you mentioned the word 'principle' in your initial post I misunderstood what you meant. You, I think, have a design that you believe will work, based on a certain principle, whereas I have, what I believe to be another principle, looking for a design with which to make it work. I have that design as well now. Others too have their own design/principles and I feel sure one or more, of them will work .

When I use the word 'principle' I am using it to describe the way the wheel can use gravity to turn itself continuously. One might, for instance, use the principle of moving weights further out on the descending side of the wheel and bring them back inwards on the ascending side of the wheel. The 'design' of such a wheel can vary enormously but the principle remains the same.

JC
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Re: The Solution To Bessler's Wheel

Post by Fletcher »

Hi John & Dave .. John, you bring up an interesting point & something that still perplexes me today at times - when people here use the word 'principle' what do they mean in the context of searching for a gravity wheel ?

Personally I might have a narrower view of the use of the word principle in this context than some !

The solution IMO is an overbalanced wheel that has asymmetric torque generated by the movement/transference of internal weights within the wheel housing N.B. there may be other ways to create one-sided torque that doesn't require weight overbalance, so IMO that would be a different solution - designs [application of mechanical principles] are common to everyone & therefore individual.

The principle is what law or fact of nature is used to allow the shifting of those weights to arrive at the solution IMO ?

Is that how you & others see the use of the word principle ? - either by ourselves or Bessler ? - it appears to me that Bessler talked about a PM principle as applied to achieving a overbalance solution ? How would you define it, as I'm probably still a little confused about its proper meaning in the gravity wheel context ? - when I read the below quotes from both yourself & Dave [Dave headed the topic "The Solution to Bessler's Wheel"] I'm still none the wiser so perhaps a little discussion can help me understand if there is any difference in what you both [& the rest of us] mean ? - or am I confusing everyone when its all very clear, except to me ? :7)
Dave Roberts wrote:I have solved the principle used in Bessler's Wheel.

Don't get me wrong, I do not have a working wheel but once the principle is seen and understood, it will be painfully obvious and very simple as compared to many of the others that I have built.

Although the solution is simple, the description is not and it may take a day or two to make adequate drawings.
-----------
John Collins wrote:Dave I'm sort of pleased that you have announced this but I'm also concerned, as I too know the principle upon which Bessler's wheel worked.
John Collins wrote:Dave, just to clarify, I think we have two different solutions to Bessler's wheel. When you mentioned the word 'principle' in your initial post I misunderstood what you meant. You, I think, have a design that you believe will work, based on a certain principle, whereas I have, what I believe to be another principle, looking for a design with which to make it work. I have that design as well now.

When I use the word 'principle' I am using it to describe the way the wheel can use gravity to turn itself continuously. One might, for instance, use the principle of moving weights further out on the descending side of the wheel and bring them back inwards on the ascending side of the wheel. The 'design' of such a wheel can vary enormously but the principle remains the same.
The Penguin English Dictionary : Definition i.e. as relating to science

principle n - a universal & fundamental law or doctrine - the essence of or basic idea behind something - a law or fact of nature underlying the working of a natural phenomenon or an artificial system.
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

O.K. I have heard this all before, high hopes of the ultimate invention only weeks away. Like most of us at some time in our own lives we were sure that we had the answer ourselves, but it never worked out that way.

Don’t get me wrong, I truly hope that someone (anyone) is finally able to produce a working free energy wheel and get the benefits out of it they seek.
I also hope that the world will benefit from such an invention.

The only benefit I hope to get out of it is the knowledge that although it was not me who come up with the solution, it was possible and in my private thoughts I can say that all the high and mighty who thought I was a complete nutter were wrong, and that would be a great feeling. (living in hope)
Jon J Hutton
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jon J Hutton »

I actually think the solution lies with the guy from little britian. I have talked with him on a number of occassions and have spoke a couple different times to the reporter who did the interview. It sounds for real.

JJH
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Fletcher wrote:...it appears to me that Bessler talked about a PM principle as applied to achieving an overbalance solution ?
That's how I read it too, that a fundamental phenomenon (principle) causes weights within his wheel to be lifted against gravity.

IMO, Bessler's principle could therefore be applied to virtually any overbalance wheel design in order to create a working wheel - as might be expected from application of an energy source and prime move. This approach also makes sense of Bessler's paradoxical statement (advice) about it being futile to attempt the classic overbalanced wheel.
queezy
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by queezy »

Questions, please. I had tried to read many of the postings on the site to come up to speed on where everybody is in their efforts. I remember someone alluding to the fact that Bessler either made a reference to or implied that his knowledge of the workings of pipe organs helped him design his wheel. First, is that a correct statement? Second, if it is correct, has anyone incorporated some of the principles of pneumatics into their design?
Olin Rogers
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

Queezy
I believe that is correct and don’t forget the close relation a water organ has, it uses the same principal
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Hey queezy .. I suggest you Private Mail [PM] Stewart & ask to be a member of his Private Forum - he only asks that you ask to join rather than have it open slather membership as the General Discussion forum is [btw he's usually a very obliguing fellow] - there you will find a wealth of topics & discussion on just those points you mention which are correct btw - & yes, pneumatics is / has been tried by many & some form of air flow control may well play an important part in his PM principle.