Invention Promotion Company

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Invention Promotion Company

Post by rlortie »

The above posts are starting to make my point.

If you give it away the consumer cannot build it as Jim_mich points out. If you don't patent it then the big cooperations take hold. They build and utilize it. Once again the consumer is right back where he started.

The only benefit is realized by the same utility companies that are now supplying you with electricity. If you are now paying for hydro, nuclear or fossil fuel prices, do you really think they would drop if gravity machines were doing the producing.

I say patent it, start your own "wheel farms" sell by the kilowatt hour and sit back, philanthropies to your hearts content. Lease small units for individual use and agree that the consumer gets royalties on all surplus power back feed to the grid. You/your company maintains and services the unit. If they lack the skills to build it then likely they would be lax in maintaining it. Give it to them and it is not appreciated or cared for. When it breaks down they simply come knocking for another.

"Memorial Day weekend" is upon us here in the U.S. today I have seen gasoline increase in price at one station three times in $.05 increments. in less than eight hours.

The new $5.00 bill is good for one gallon of diesel and you may get a dollar and a penny back for a gallon of gas.

As the dollar value shrinks the oil price keeps climbing to compensate. This country is in dire need of cutting the umbilici to foreign oil.

Ralph
Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Hi Ralph
good topic.
I stopped by my friends junk yard today, and he told me he has not paid a dime for gas for over ten years.
The price can go to $20 a gal, and he still rides all over the country for free.
He also never buys tires, wipers or a drop of antifreeze.

I don't have to tell you how he does it.
later
Mak#1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mak#1 »

Hi Ralph; Price of gas San Diego Ca. 4.29/gal. and rising as we speak
mak
racer270
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by racer270 »

diesel in san diego is $4.99 a gl.

but i learned how to make bio-diesel.....for less then $ 1.00 a gl....!
i mix it 50/50 with diesel i buy in Mexico...down there diesel is #2.17 a gl.

so my average cost of fuel is about $1.60 a gl.

ps. my truck loves it , and my wallet too....:)
Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jim Williams »

I would guess that suppy and demand would prevent large companies from being able to make as much profit as they would like. Look at what happened to the cost per byte of computer storage for example. Concidering there would be no fuel costs such as with solar and hydro, dependent on the cost of the PMM or gravity motor, competition could cause the cost of energy to drop through the floor.

If such were to occur the relative free energy costs would pose the problem. The US is 1/4th the GDP of Earth. That leaves 75% of the world's GDP for the rest. Hypothetically if someone were to obtain a US patent on such an invention effectively eliminating energy costs they could release it to the world and prevent it from being in the US. That would be the end of the US. Laws would have to be passed regarding such a patent as with nuclear weapons now. I don't think backyard gravity motors would stand a chance, but for different reasons.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Diesel in the Uk is now $11.24 a gallon!!

JC
bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

Post by bluesgtr44 »

...OUCH! Sh*t........I'll stop whining now!
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Is it just me? For in the past price gouging on an international scale was an act of war. Trying to bankrupt countries by pricing them out of business so to speak.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

I became confused when I heard these terms which reference the word "service". Internal Revenue "Service", U.S. Postal "Service", Telephone "Service", T.V. "Service", Civil "Service", City & County Public "Service", Customer "Service" and "Service" Stations. This is not what I thought "service" meant. But today, I overheard two ranchers talking after church, and one of them said he had hired a bull to "service" a few cows.
BAM!!! It all came into perspective. I now understand what all those "service" agencies are doing to us. I hope you are as enlightened as I am.

Sent by a friend!

Ralph
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Greetings from Norway!
Diesel in Norway is now above $12 a gallon... :-(

Even if we are self sustained "by a hundred times", the oil-companies is not "allowed" to sell to ourself under world market prices, and the gouvernement adds huge pollution taxen on top of that... even if the gouvernement/state/the people owns the majority of shares in the very same companies..

Free energy where are you ? lol

Best
Oystein
Mak#1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mak#1 »

When are "WE THE PEOPLE" going to say enough is enough and tell the powers that be where to get off? I say its a long way off yet, we would have to give up ourfootball and pry ourselves away from our tv,s. Nope not happening anytime soon!!!
mak
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

A lot of individuals in well developed countries continue to buy gas guzzling motor vehicles. The US is certainly at the top of the list.

May you start to learn your lesson. Enough with the Hummers, the large SUVs etc etc.