MT-124 Backlash Device

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ssmyser
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: MT-124 Backlash Device

Post by ssmyser »

John, thanks for the NB reference, I couldn't remember the exact words, just that it meant "emphasis on".
david jenkins
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by david jenkins »

Could the hand drawn picture on MT103 be the shape of his crossbar? Just a guess.

Dave
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Has any one considered the statement by Bessler that in so many words say: If one is to study and piece together pieces of these drawing one can learn the secret. (I cannot readily lay my hands on the exact quote) but its in John Collins Book.

What if the two sketches in question are meant to be clues and have no connection to MT No.124... Just a thought.
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

What is marking above the hand drawn "crossbar" on MT103? Is it a "B" signature for "Bessler"?
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I think it's a B, and there is something similar on MT73 and MT74 but we can't say for sure that he wrote it or why.

JC
bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

Post by bluesgtr44 »

Does anyone else see H and I being the same thing just one is a face view and the other is the side view?

Steve
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
barksalot
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by barksalot »

Just a thought that seems unlikely but maybe the hoop like track is what moves in circles caused by the balls inclining and declining. That would make B a track of rollers like a conveyor.

Perhaps the ruled line shows a slight height increase on one side.

H and I look a lot like some of the designs he shows that uses water or air directed at the rims.

Mike
Quartz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Quartz »

Hi Steve

H and I are the same height so yes I would consider them to be one in the same, face view / side view.

Ken
All material motion requires a source of energy, a body to store the energy, and the energy of motion.
Quartz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Quartz »

Hi Ralph
Is this what your looking for.

"I have left all demonstrations and experiments, since it would be difficult for anybody to see or learn anything about a perpetual motion from them or to decide whether there was any truth in them because no illustration by itself contains a description of the motion; however, taking various illustrations together and combining them with a discerning mind, it will indeed be possible to look for a movement and, finally to find one in them."

- Johann Bessler, first page of Maschinen Tractate
All material motion requires a source of energy, a body to store the energy, and the energy of motion.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Ken,

Yup that's it! Thank you!

Figure "H" kind of reminds me of "Warped boards" Note there is a pronounced change of angle and length just before 3:00 and 6:00, probably more but my eye sight is not what it use to be!

Ralph
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Ralph, there is no "warped boards". John has clarified that as an error that should read "elongated boards".
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

ovyyus, Thanks for the update, I must have missed that.

Now all we have to do is figure out "Longer than what" ? :-)
Quartz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Quartz »

Hi Ralph

I don’t have a clue as to what H is or how it pertains to the rest of the drawing, there are twenty of these elongated structure’s emanating from the peripheral in a kind of swirl pattern, some are longer than other’s, some are thicker than others, the only thing that’s consistence about them is the swirl pattern its seems to suggest one way or a kind of ratchet.

Ken
Stewart
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Stewart »

Dave wrote:Does the dashes and X's in 115 match anything in AP?
See attachment for what the dashes and X's look like in 115. There are very few graphical elements to AP - other than the 'wheel' image at the end there are only the fancy dropped capital letters for the first letter of a paragraph and some fancy horizontal rules and chapter ending patterns/motifs.
Ken wrote:Look at MT 6 upside down looks like I and H to me, that’s too much of a coincidence. What do you guys think? Or am I nuts. :)
I don't think there's much of a link there other than the fact that they both seem to show a front and side view of a wheel - nothing particularly unusual. There is more of a similarity with 107.
wheelrite wrote:magnetic loadstone and iron magnets existed but were very weak(relative to modern), and the wrought ones easy to 'kill'.
Whilst undoubtedly we can make much stronger magnets today, the ones in Bessler's time were strong enough to be useful and so it isn't out of the question that Bessler could have used them in his wheels. Not that I necessarily believe he did, but I don't think it can be ruled out.
Dave wrote:Could the hand drawn picture on MT103 be the shape of his crossbar? Just a guess.
The hand drawn image on 103 is a pulley system - two square pulley wheels with a belt around them. See MT50 for an example.
DrWhat wrote:What is marking above the hand drawn "crossbar" on MT103? Is it a "B" signature for "Bessler"?
John wrote:I think it's a B, and there is something similar on MT73 and MT74 but we can't say for sure that he wrote it or why.
They're 'NB's (Nota Bene) as I mentioned previously.
Bill wrote:Ralph, there is no "warped boards". John has clarified that as an error that should read "elongated boards".
Until we see the original document I wouldn't waste any time considering either possibility as a clue.

Stewart
Attachments
pen marks on MT115
pen marks on MT115
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

Could those marks maybe indicate the rotation direction just like and arrow but with the biggest X being the arrowhead?.