A Gravity Wheel using 360 degrees???

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: A Gravity Wheel using 360 degrees???

Post by Ant »

Supplemental - mechanism check - 1 Sept 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhZIza-ldsk
Last edited by Ant on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

Isn't the principle the same as MT1?

Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Please check the mechanism - it has no balls it is a square frame only - it mimics particle - wave - particle, a quantum principle.
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

All I see is one side falling at 3 and the other retracting at 9. How is this different?
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

Are you serious!!!
3 and 9!?!
It's 12 and 6 that the mechanism falls...
Did you not see the video links I have posted?
The math, update 1, update 2 and the latest - a supplemental.
Check for my previous posts or search all posts by 'Ant'
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

I'm commenting on what I see in the last video. Your theory is too far fetched for me to dive into so sorry about that. But in the video I see scissor jacks fall at 3 and retract at 9....AM I WRONG PEOPLE O_o.
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

I could reply more but obviously you are trying to create a pack to stand to defend your interpretation. All I can say is look at the video. The video is the proof.

If the arm fell at 3 o'clock it would not have a chance of working as a gravity wheel.
That is all I am going to say to about your interpretation my 'far fetched' theory.

If you are interested to know if it works, 12 arms at 8 thick * 30² it should be built by the end of December or earlier. It will be proved or disproved at that time.
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

If you are interested to know if it works, 12 arms at 8 thick * 30² it should be built by the end of December or earlier. It will be proved or disproved at that time.
I'm eager to see the finished thing. So you better do your best.
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

I have now used youtubes annotations option to explain where the arm drops from. I hope that this is understood a little more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhZIza-ldsk
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Greetings Antony

broli is correct as far as the weights go to MT1. When you should the scissor jacks I thought you where going on a newer design. I also loved the multi. layers for stability. The problem is not the extension of the arms, it is the reset. Otherwise you are stuck in the kill zone and can go no where, no matter how many arms you have.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

I have not built a 12 'arm' version (arm = string of scissor jacks) long enough that had 8 bars thick and fully closed. My previous >70² long 3 arm version I damaged by overdrilling the swing pin holes to make it fully close, that had 5 to 13 thick bars depending on the length of the bar. The arms also did not have an accurate 1/8 increment. It was filmed after I damaged it.

The eight thick emerged and was theorised after my cheaper 'try and copy the open wave as a solid' exploits a few years ago.

The arm - if you number the 'clock' where the arms are fixed at the top of the 2 securing pins, a different story can be related.

The apparent 3 o'clock described by Broli is the fall end that is way beyond 3 o'clock - more like a few inches the right of the digit relative to the arms 12 o'clock fixed point. I am measuring the mechanisms drop point from where it is secured on the wheel and that is about 12 and 6. Using that point relative the clocks digits it has opened by at least 1 o'clock.

Something that I would like to point out is that there will be no weight attached to the end of the arm. The weight is the mechanism, it is the arm that fully closes that gives the rotational force not the opening arm, this can be seen on the video when the arm sticks on the plastic housing when retracting.

Perhaps this picture I made for someone would explain it.

From the video mechanism check it appears that I do not have to pin a bar pointing to the axle onto the housing, I just need to pin the 2 end holes made in the arms to the housing - it still expands/contracts. This will give a better opening/closing angle.

Either way I am still going to build it - even if I am destined to fail - and share the outcome.
Attachments
Mechanism drawing.
Mechanism drawing.
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

If the above looks like MT1 then I am visually impaired.
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

Ant wrote:If the above looks like MT1 then I am visually impaired.
No it doesn't (and this is no joke) but it looks like MT 2 :D. The problem with these designs is that they form only one system. You'll need two or more system that work together in outbalancing the whole wheel. But alone they don't do anything.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Ant wrote:If the above looks like MT1 then I am visually impaired.
LOL No it doesn't look like MT1 but if you draw the weight tracks and the scissor tracks with black marker. It will be the same. This is a very good way to look at wheel similarities, besides the devices of movement.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Ant
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Ant »

I'm not sure how these simple illustrations explain the principles I am trying to invoke.

If I were sure - and I'm not going to put a housing together to test 12 arms at 7² - designed as per the simple ball diagram - as it stands I know it would not work.

If it had a chance of working then it should include the minimum square frame that is proposed to work and the math, like I have done, rather than illustrating a simple set of balls, that according to my very early experiments with marbles in card do not work.

I mean I could simply illustrate a wavy line to show what I mean, without my illustrations of constructed examples or math. I post because I want to show where I am going with the theory and hopefully give insight or ideas to others.

I have seen a newspaper cartoon that illustrated wavy lines - it represented weighted springs.

The puzzle has not been cracked yet so it cannot be as easy as a few balls round a wheel - hence the existence of this forum.