For the facilitation of ideas...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Techstuf
Aficionado
Aficionado

For the facilitation of ideas...

Post by Techstuf »

These diagrams are woefully submitted without description....I am guessing that other afflicted souls may be able to sort them out as I haven't the time to explain them. There are some examples of interesting dynamics among them. I submit them merely for the inspiration of ideas. These are a few of my earlier designs:
Attachments
Bessler Permutations.jpg
As most of humanity suffers under tyrants, misled by the devil and his cohorts who've recently been thrown down here, nothing short of Yahshua, King of Kings, will remove these oppressors and bring everlasting peace.
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: For the facilitation of ideas...

Post by epistemologicide »

they remind me of crop circles..im sure jim or jonathen will be in soon to put them through a sim for you.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

re: For the facilitation of ideas...

Post by Jonathan »

I'm not quite sure how to analyse a wheel with flexible arms. I've considered making a model though (of just the a flexible arm and a counter weight), because I don't think that the weight exerts itself on the wheel as if it were on the wheel at whatever position in which it hangs from the spring. The back-torque felt by the wheel due to the weight would definitely be less, but that is accompanied by a new back-torque due to the wheel doing work on the spring (with the weight somewhat acting as an artifical ground).
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.